Veeky Forums Lunch

What is Veeky Forums having for lunch today

mine is pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

fitfood.imgur.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

3/4 2% Plain No Sugar Greek Yogurt, 1 Cup So Good Vanilla Soy Milk, 1 Banana and 1/2 Cup Strawberry smoothie.

I was going to eat a 6oz piece of steak left over from dinner yesterday but one of my damn kids stole it and took it to school in their lunchbox. @#$%!!!

>but one of my damn kids stole it and took it to school in their lunchbox.
Kids are the ultimate gains goblins. I'm fearing the day we have some and my gains go out the window.

Once I get back from the gym I'm thinking a piece of salmon (4 oz), a cup of rice, 3 eggs and a cup of spinach. Or something.

My gfs asshole. Then whatever she makes me afterwards. Probably eggs on toast.

Is the "Shredded Chef" a good cookbook to start with for gains? I've never cooked before in my life and just want something simple and easy to begin with.

>My gfs asshole.
Care to share it with everyone?

Nah, faggot. Go nuts. Something pops into your head, cook the fucker. Experiment with different herbs and spices. If you fuck up, learn from it. Learn what veges compliment each other. I've been doing it for about three years and now I don't let my gf cook cause shes shit. She gets to do dishes. It's awesome when you've made some weird fucking meal off the top of your head and it tastes cash and if it turns out shit, add a fuckton of chilli.

Pack his lunch box to the brim with just lettuce tomorrow to show him who's boss.

pic related

originamo fried chickenemo

Will I be gulag'd if I say no?

fitfood.imgur.com

Honestly, cooking is easy as fuck. I had never cooked before except for making bland chicken breast in the oven, steaming broccoli, boiling rice or pasta, and making omelettes.
My brother who is really fat starting dieting seriously so I cook for us every day now, and making delicious food is easy and actually fun sometimes. Start by making some steak in the oven, a stew, some chicken with bell peppers and onions in tomato sauce and in no time you'll be having girls come over for your cooking.
pretty much this, but start with recipes, improvising comes after you have a basic understanding of what goes with what and how.

I have always been a good cook. Whenever someone asks me advice, I always tell them to go on youtube and take a look at Gordon Ramsey's vids on simple shit like proper cutting, building flavors, cooking eggs etc. Start small and then start experimenting

yes

Agree with all of this. And if youre one of those stupid fucks that always overcooks meat, get a goddamn meat thermometer

Still cutting

>Summer cut
>Down to about 15% bf

Seriously craving burger king right now lads

Wat do

Used to overcook meat when I was in aforementioned "baking bland chicken breast in the oven" situation, almost every time. Now with experience everything I make is juicy af. Also I use more spices but less of each.

If I can't have her than no one can.

OP here. best way to make chicken breast juicy, delicious and interesting is salt brining, and then good dry spices

Lemon and lime juice, pepper, basil, oregano, corriander, chilli and morrocan seasoning.

How you make this?

just eat a burger king meal if you haven't had a cheat day, else you can compensate for the calories tomorrow by eating less.
Also marinading, but no bro, the best way is to
1) 1 tbsp olive oil in pot over medium high heat
2) throw in 3-4 chopped bell peppers and 1-2 onions, with chicken breast in bite sized pieces
3) sautee until chicken is almost done
*) optional step - pour a little white dry wine
4) add a can/carton of tomato sauce (pumaro is the brand) about 250g
5) add water until it just covers everything
6) put the cap on, put heat at medium low and
7) take off when water has evaporated and sauce is of desired consistency.

Also, what exactly is the recipe for the OP pic?

I marinate as well, but brining is so good at making the chicken juicy. I primarily eat thighs and drumsticks, but when people ask me to make chicken breast, i always brine, marinate, then season (whatever seasoning im in the mood for

Recipe for my daily lunch salad is:

>Container of spinach - 35 calories
>Half bag of broccoli - 60 calories
> Half bag of this shredded "superfood chop salad" shit. Im aware the term superfood is fuckin stupid but thats what its called. It has shredded Brussel Sprouts, carrots and cabbage, comes out to 60 cals
>Half of a little container of feta cheese - 160 cals
>Oil and vinegar

Comes out to around 500 calories and its gigantic salad that fills me up for a long time

seems nice. Can't find baby spinach here and regular spinach would suck in this. I was thinking of making something like this but with sauteed spinach. onion, zucchini and carrot, and then add feta, oil and either lemon or vinegar, but seems like the feta wouldn't go as well with that as would some kind of melted cheese like parmesan

add nuts

oh and maybe mushrooms too

Redpill me on milk Veeky Forums.

I like the to get all the prepackaged veggies for lunch in bags and containers because its so much easier to count then weighing everything.

I eat all of my meat at dinner, so to save some calories i pack my luynch salad with as much low cal veggies as i can. Broccoli and spinach are godsends and a plus is that i actually enjoy them.

Feta is so good with this salad, but for what youre making i can see why it wouldnt be. I would go with some parmesan or mozzarella. Those parmesan chips are amazing if you can find them where you live in the store. Only 250 cals for the entire bag

I would but i usually have almonds or macadamia nuts i snack on during the day once in a while

H E A L T H Y
E
A
L
T
H
Y

Milk is great if your insides can handle it. I cant

It comes from cows but also people and goats. My dog had puppers and she made milk as well. It dried up though.

WALNUTS

AND ADD MORE COLOR TO YOUR GREENS

hope you got some of that doggo milk straight from the tap

it's like 64 kcal per 100 ml with 3.5 grams of protein. Cola has 34 kcal per 100 ml. Milk has about half the sugar of coke.Sounds like a good source of energy and protein, but should be regarded as a meal/snack rather than a drink.

It was a bit ruff but it went to the right places

That's for whole milk of course, because any other kind of milk is literally dirt water.

Made a salad bowl

Chicken Verde (140 cal)
Crunchy Salad Mix (50 cal)
Shredded Cheese (100 cal)
Ranch (100 cal) wasn't juicy enough

It actually tasted real good. Like a deconstructed taco I guess.

Personally, I think its garbage. I treat it as a once in a while thing, if i want some chocolate milk. Other than that, i dont need it

Anything less than whole milk is trash

Nice

Oh and to keep it thread related: I've had 500 grams of grilled chicken breast for lunch, one liter of whole milk for the rest of the day. Two tablespoons of mustard and a tablespoon worth of fat residue from the grilling process. Almost 100 grams of protein and (over)estimated 1700 kcal. Two hours until my day is over.

I'm a newbie though and don't know what "lean mass" means, so I just assumed that I use my ideal weight for protein intake calculation.

Pizza. Gonna get laid tonight, too.

What program/website is that?

I hope he doesn't swallow. Pizza cum is disgusting.

So today is my first cheat meal in 1 month of strict 1500kcal diet, and I've eaten less than 1000kcal with only the cheat meal left before bed (it's 9:30pm here). I'm going to order a big ass crepe with pan fried chicken, fries, mayo, gouda cheese and maybe even bacon. The question is, what do I watch while eating that?
Myfitnesspal (app and website)

>he
I like your style.
also, I prefer comedy and action or comedy with action.

I wonder how I would feel if I knew my father browses a European milk sucking forum

>soy milk