Veeky Forums recipies

Please post your info and tutorialls about healthy and Veeky Forums meals

Also what can I add in my bowl of oatmeals/muesli that will add to it taste and whatever my body needs?
I guess pretty much every fruits marries well with oatmeals but what else?
Greek Yoghurt ? Peanut Butter ? Milk ? Cottage cheese? Chocolate?
Give me ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5nbmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Flax, hemp seeds, walnuts. Also try to find the wild blueberries, frozen, at a good price. They have several times more antioxidants than the farmed one with white meat inside. I put frozen blueberries and raspberries in a bowl before I go to bed and let them thaw in the fridge. Then I add soygurt, muesli, 35g extra oats, two tablespoons of crushed flax, two tablespoons of hemp seeds and a fist of walnuts. Shit ton of antioxidants, omega-3's, ~40g protein, loads of minerals.

Does it taste good. I'm not fond of blueberries either. I was thnking about fruits like mangos, bananas, kiwis, pears, ... These are my favorites.
But if they're as good as you say, I'm gonna try it.

Beat X number of eggs. Mash in banana slices until pancake-like consistency.Pour into fry pan. Boom healthy pancakes without all that refined flour bullshit. You can add any sort of fillers (raisins, chives, protein powder) that you would normally add to your pancakes.

Not sure about pic related but still posting.

Since everyone and their mothers is saying that microwaving your food is bad. How do you heat up your food without cooking it?

Who eats that much?! How much does a strength training session burn?

how much baking soda? what does he mean by this

I have no idea. It's the amount of fucking mik that bothers me. Isn't that a bit too much ?

quick and easy post workout

Disgusting

the few guys who post this must be some of the most dense motherfuckers on this board
it takes like 15 minutes of reading about nutrition starting from literally 0 to know that those macros don't make sense. it's a waste of protein

>who eats that much

Are you joking?

I'm 6'3 DYEL only been lifting for a month and my TDEE is 3200.

There are many people on here who need to eat 4k or more.

anyone tried this? looks good, and i think it'd be closer to 40g's of protein

that doesn't taste nearly as good as it looks

If you look at the oats it looks like its already got something else mixed in before all the shit on top though (black seeds scattered through it)

Tried it, tasted good.

that shit at the top looks like raw kasha, you're gonna crack your teeth if you try to eat that, and if you cook it the fruit will turn into kompot.

mfw when mayo gainz

i tried them, if you like eggs and fish it's good, but desu I've only cooked it a few times because i much prefer to just fry my eggs and eat my sardines on wholewheat crackers and hot sauce

cheaper one here guys

I haven't been on Veeky Forums in a long time, so this is probably super outdated, but there is an album of a bunch of crap like what people are posting here.

imgur.com/a/5nbmA

It all kind of depends on your phenotype though. Do you respond well to higher fat or higher carb or moderate both. I'm eating about 400-500g of carbs per day on a slight cut. So my snacks are like... greek yogurt and cereal, toast with some peanut butter and banana. Breakfast is typically pork shoulder bacon (shit is amazing, pretty solid macros, the stuff I get is like 14g protein and 6g fat per serving), eggs, oatmeal, toast or a waffle.

Dinner is typically something like steak or chicken with potatoes and brussel sprouts or other greens.

My girlfriend responds better to higher fat, so she eats like eggs, sausage, bacon for breakfast, grass-fed beef with greens for lunch, then typically her carbs come from like a potato or fruit.

Also, recommend making some kind of granola as a good snack food. You can get pretty creative with it and tailor it to yourself.

The one I currently have been making goes as follows

I toast some oats and mix it with some dried cranberries. Throw them on a baking sheet and spread it across.

In a crockpot I heat up chocolate peanut butter, peanut butter powder and coconut oil. I get it to about a pancake batter thickness.

Spread the base over the oats and cranberries and throw it in the freezer. Also done this in muffin trays and done them in small chunk that are shaped like cookies. Shit taste so good.

That reminds me of the Jeff Alberts cake. I've done his with the kodiak pancake mix. Then just throw on some coconut oil and honey and shit is pretty solid tasting for little to no prep time.

The black seeds are chia seeds. It's 'chia pudding'. Chia seeds are good for you. It looks like a combination of numerous seeds and possibly quinoa on top besides the banana and sliced almonds. I think this looks both delicious and healthy to be honest but it's not cost-effective.

This is pretty good with some cheese.

500g carbs on a cut?
What are you? 9 ft caveman?

Need more breakfast and snack recipes

you could add jello, I often put strawberry jello on my bowl of milk, oats, mixed nuts and banana/apple (I switch between one of these 2). less for the taste of it, more because of colagen, to avoid stretchmarks and other benefits.

sometimes I add greek yogurt as a partial substitute for milk

sometimes I add a bit of honey.

more baking powder mean it'll rise and spread out
more, so probably around 2-3 teaspoons

sugar sugar and more sugar
jesus OP you might as well of had a bowl of frosted flakes with a side of donut holes