Lentils

>Lentils
2$/kg
26 g proton / 100g
7.7$/kg of proton

>Whey
>Flavorless my protein 11lb at -30% ( the cheapest whey that exist )
9.8$/kg of proton

THE CHEAPEST , LESS TASTY , LOWEST QUALITY WHEY ON THE FUCKING MARKET STILL COST MORE THAN LENTILS , AND YOU ONLY GET PROTEIN WITH IT WHEREAS YOU'D GET FIBER , VITAMIN , MINERAL AND CARBS WITH THE LENTILS

THE FUCKING PROTEIN JEW

>26g protons/100 g

Nigga what bean stalk do i gotta climb to get these magic lentils

if lentils were a good source of a complete protein, indians would be massive

Anyone get really airy shit after eating lentils? The stuff comes out like wet styrofoam.

Yea but lentils give me absolutely massive non stop farts like 20 minutes after eating them that continue for a day or more

>26 g proton / 100g

right from google
per 100g of Lentils you get Calories 116, Total Fat 0.4 g, Potassium 369 mg, Total Carbohydrate 20 g, Dietary fiber 8 g, Sugar 1.8 g, and Protein 9 g

if you got some beans with that amount of protein in them, please do share them

Even if OP was correct (which he isn't), nobody wants to eat lentils every day. It's ironic he calls whey "flavorless" like lentils taste like Heaven.

wow 2 bucks per kg difference, you really convinced me

how about you get a job instead of blaming the proton jews for everything

I'm talking about the flavorless whey which is the cheapest on myproton
The one with flavor cost more
that's for 100g of cooked lentils , 100g of uncooked will weight around 270 g once cooked .

You do realise that with lentil you get a lot of real nutrition and not just protein ?

then why compare them

people drink whey for a convenient source of protons, nobody wants to fucking cook lentils right after a workout

>Buy whey , it cost more and you still need to get all your micro .

>Buy lentil , it cost less and it even come with micro and fibers .

>your magic lentils
>26g protein on 100g
or
>regular non magic whey
>22g protein on 30g

>1kg magic lentils - 220g protein
>1kg whey - 726g protein

why on earth would i eat 200g of your magic lentils if i can just chuck 500ml of water with two scoops and get the same protein

But why nobody realise they were memed hard by the fitness industry ?
Off course they need to make gym goer believe they need to gulp a protein shake just after a workout .

nobody is getting memed

its literally 2 fucking bucks difference ~per month

youre acting like whey costs more than cocaine

youre missing the point

no one wants to eat 260g of cooked lentils everyday and theyre not as convienent, you wont get me adding lentils to my vegetable or fruit smoothie every mornig like i do protein powder.

as for the nutrition, why are you inplying that it isnt possible to have good nutrition and protein powder?

you must be a troll

/r/iamverysmart

270g of cooked lentils is 24.3g protein.
Inadequate.

All of us are from the third world. Muricans have money to burn

No one is going to eat this shit every day, jerk-off. Stop wasting everyone's time with this slop.

I'm a vegan hiit meme and I live off lentils

26g proton / 100 are the stats for dry lentils

the size of the shit doubles when u cook it so its more like 11-13g/100g unless u just swallow it dry like me

What if I dont want carbs

you need 300gram of lentils after your workout. It's better and less expensive than whey.

Just took a big glass of water and put the dry lentils in. Than drink the glass. It's no problem.
You may need two liters so the lentils are good everywhere and you have enough to drink. But water doesnt cost gold

If you try to shove that much insoluble fiber down your face on a daily basis you deserve the rekt colon that's going to result.

You can make a shake less then an 1 min. You need to cook and make it tasty to eat that f*cking lentil. So yea, f*ck the nutritions, f*ck the 2$ margin.

>did not use a promo code
>what is an amino profile
>using the macros of uncooked lentils

Maximum bait

>LOWEST QUALITY WHEY ON THE FUCKING MARKET
it's cheap so it must be shit? lmao

also lentils have far inferior protein quality, and the largest reason people buy whey is CONVENIENCE

I once ate 400g of lentils in one meal and the next morning did what I can only describe as a faecal Jackson Pollock.

>not eating split peas or red lentils to achieve maximum protein
>never going to make it

>raw ingredients are cheaper than highly processed supplement foods
wow what a shocker

also enjoy eating 200 grams of lentils while i just chug a two scoop shake

This

there is something called health.

Guess OP missed Friday's extra sale on myprotein at 33% price reduction off everything.

Got impact whey isolate 5kg unflavored just like that.