Is it possible not to pee while you're pooping?

Is it possible not to pee while you're pooping?

What kind of muscles can I work out to prevent this?

are you retarded?

>not wanting the simultaneous relief of releasing both at the same time

the only way it gets better is if you fart the last bit of poo out.

kek

If you want to settle down on purpose, then in like a continuation of living like that might want other companies being curious about the info directly.

It's annoying when you start peeing and the doo doo water starts splashing your anus.

In nature you're vulnerable while defecating, so you're body has evolved to expel urine at the same time to same time

Since this is literally a shit thread let me ask an unrelated question.

Should I reach out to an ex after about a year and a half since we last spoke?

No fuck her. She's dead to you now. Move on.

No.

Hear me out. She dumped me, I moved on, she saw me out with another girl about a month later, started blowing up my phone wanting to talk. I said no. She showed up outside my door (in a locked building). My sister forces me to call the cops on her.

I feel bad at how it ended and I want to apologize. I wouldn't want a relationship with her again (though a nice fuck would be amazing since she's still the most beautiful person I've ever met)

Stop lying you just want to fuck something.

Go fuck someone else or jerk off. Don't cross burned bridges. It's all ash on the other side.

No

Send her a message saying "come to my place and fuck me", if you're not going to ignore her altogether and you absolutely must message her.

The same muscles that make up your external anal sphincter make up the external urethral sphincter.

Short answer, no.

How about you guys fuck off my thread?

Kys

Is it bad form to fart at a urinal?

The thing is I have been wanting to reach out when I had my most recent ex gf as well so it isn't about merely wanting to fuck something. And mainly I want to apologize how things ended. I could have been more mature

what the absolute fuck are you trying to say

Bump, appreciated the advice thus far and have no one else (right now) to talk with about this

jeff??

what are you trying to accomplish, specifically?

What exactly do you have to apologize for?

did your actions not fit her behavior?

Will future actions actually accomplish your goals? or, will future actions lead to a preferable outcome?

answer those questions and you'll have your answer.

general wisdom is that things are fine, you have nothing to feel guilty about, and no reason to take any future action bc there's not likely any good to come of it.

Try /adv/

Wondering as well

To clear my conscious more than anything. I've felt bad ever since I called and still remember the look of pain in her eyes when I told her I didn't want to listen to her question. Also curious as to what she wanted to say to me considering how much effort she put into trying to talk to me

Calling the cops on her and not hearing her out. She heard me out (albeit the day after the break up and not a week after seeing me out with another girl)

I think apologizing can clear the air between us, or at least I will know I tried.

I know I should but I trust you guys more

that's all noble and you may be the kind of guy that has to learn through experience, but in my life these things never worked out the way I intended.

either way you go I recommend really diving deep into your motivations and figuring out if they're selfish or selfless and whether or not the other party would actually benefit from the possible outcomes

>the only way it gets better is if you fart the last bit of poo out.
Thats good, but its even better if its one big solid shit that slides right out, tickling your anus and leaving literally nothing on your ass cheeks.

Well, it is kind of selfish in that I want to ease my own mind, but I think it would hello hey because she believes in shakrahs and stuff so expelling bad energy is good

What are the potential pitfalls?

Idk guys, most of the time I poop I tend to forget about peeing so I visit a toilet again, within 2 minutes or so

You're a god damn retard. Don't fucking do that.

you get sucked back into a relationship (whether romantic or not) that isn't healthy for either or one of you

Just lay down a bed of toilet paper prior to pooping silly buns.

what if you get a good fap going? IIRC that helps.

>is it possible to not pee while pooping?

Yes. Pee before you poop.

Well I'm not trying to get into any relationship so I avoid that pitfall. She probably won't even respond anyway

But why is this a problem?

Sometimes you have to use a toiletlet and it's too itty bitty for more than your butthole so when your dick inflates with its urineboner it hits the bottom of the safety seat and when you try to remove it you scrape off the uncleaned shit debris and bacteria and now you have a firehose pointed at a bathroom stall door that leaves the bottom three feet open so the rest of the dudes can see your torrid piss arc blasting the wall and presumably splashing back all over your unfortunate body.

kc tire