>DL 485lbs, squat 365lbs, bench 295lbs

NATTY

Am i being memed that cant be your face

IS THIS BAIT

mirin stats

>6'0 165lb

Whats wrong with my face? Im no brad pitt but its all symmetrical

That person can't be real

This is bait and it isnt you, but he'd look decent with some neck training, contacts and a new hair cut. So much potential wasted by guys who dont understand ""'fashion."""

screw you

Started cutting and PHAT. 5'8" 195lbs

What the fuck is that gay shit in your bathroom? Do you live with your grandmother?

No i live with your grandmother

lol

Not really lifting besides when i need to workout my shoulders(which are nonexistent anyway), mainly do pullups for fun.

Thoughts?
I think i can still see some fat left on my lower abdomen, correct?

you look like a curlbro, your arms and shroulders are well developed but your chest/stomach is complete shit

Go lift and show legs.

Holy shit is that 195 lbs?

You must have insane muscle mass

mirin and hoping to get there one day

t. 5'8 145 lbs skelly

Routine?

it might be the angle/lighting cus my workouts consist of :
Pull ups/chin ups, usually weighted
dips, rarely weighted
incline push ups
overhead dumbbell presses
lat dumbbell presses
dumbbell rows
crunches
one legged assisted squats

this is it.

my calves look okay but my quads look like i don't do them, which to be fair is almost true cus i only do assisted one leg squats.

6'4, 210lbs.

start increasing weight on pull ups/dips routinely, not just when you feel like throwing some extra on because your chest is really lagging and ruining your aesthetic.

I'm guessing that you only workout at home and that's fine but it's worth investing in a barbell + some cheap 2nd hand plates for doing real squats + whatever else you'd like. Cut those meme one leg squats the fuck out.

the fuck?
how do you have biceps but not forearms?

>expecting to be rated without rating

you guessed right but the place where i currently live doesn't really allow me much space wise, i can barely manage with the push ups, i'm not joking.

Also pullups don't work your chest but i agree with the dips, and also i only recently switched to incline push ups because regular pushups are too easy so i still have some catching up to do but i really don't know what to do about my upper pecs cus it seems that push ups don't do much to them.

Uhhh 5'10 185 been lifting for 3 months I guess .. still pretty shit

It's just the angle. I'm 6'4 and have a lot more room on my frame in all areas to put on more size as a natty

Check'd. Like I just said, invest in some cheap 2nd hand plates and put them on your back when you're doing push ups. You need to get creative if you're trying to keep making solid gains without a gym.

hopefully in 3 months i'll join a college/uni and they'll have a gym, if not i'm going to sign up for one but at the moment i just can't afford to spend money right and left.
>adjustable dumbbell and extra weights cost me 10% of my monthly income

then stop complaining and find a better job - only you can change your circumstances.

looking summer ready lads
you like huge i suggest to start cutting how often do you train arms?

130kg bench today, celebrated with a 200g + Chinese takeaway, i am a happy man(let)

i know but i got nowhere to turn in case if i fail somehow so i'm playing it safe , i'll wait for the college then i'll see how things turn out.

wat, are you me? I'm 5'5 150 lbs and i benched 135 kg today. Manlet high five

mirin' but for real though are you like 5'0?

mad respect at that weight, post pic?
thanks family and no i'm 5'6 but that mirror doesnt help me at all

how much do you curl with one hand?
i mean for reps.

what do you do for lower abs or ab work in general? theyre huge.

>yfw the mirror bends with you

How is this even possible

genetic + low bf
weighted sit up
leg raises
ab crunch machine
russain twists
the reason its the best mirror for these pics son

where the shoulders at boi?

You kinda look like the guy from postal 2

jesus you're fucking awkward to watch

frogmode at it again, how's life in battletoad squad?
>mfw i'm in 5 threads at once

If that's really u, then u better thank that user

It will quadruple your appeal

My favorite Estonian autist

Pls excuse my dresser. It's falling apart and I'm poor.

goal body, not too big not too small.

well geralt is the goal body but i'm getting there.

looks 170lbs lol dont lie

Stay merlin fagetz
G O M A D O R G O H O M E

>gomad
drank a litre of milk today
shat liquid 2 times

nice diet you got there

>167lb
>5'11"
>Just started working construction job
>19 years old

Morning gym session with a pump

>tfw end of the day I look like a bloated chubby turd

6ft
200lbs
20 y/o

Aesthetic, nice dude
Potential bear mode material. You best be lifting and eating heavy dude.
Not bad. Looking decent without overhead lighting.
Goal body, noice
Looking great, that looks like you had a long way to go to get there. You're gonna for sure make it
Weighted dips and pull ups are the squats and deadlifts of the upper body. Do those heavy, eat a lot, and you will make good upper body gains. Red Delta Project and FitnessFAQs are good references on youtube if you wanna make gains in your current situation.

what unit you with

Lol no way I'm gonna share that here, I don't want people to find me.

But I'm a greenside doc, not a marin if you wanted to know

HM?

HN as fuck

how's greenside? the fleet is fucking trash, in case there was any doubt. and how long you been in? i'm up for C-way right now and looking to go shore side.

I've never been blueside, but I can tell you being greenside is a lot fucking nicer than the stories I hear about the sad corpsman stuck taking dick at hospitals. We get 96's, hours are more manageable depending on your unit and your chain of command, and if you look like you know what you're doing you got the marine's respect.

Of course we have our fair share of fuckery, but not on the same level as blueside. If you can, get over to greenside and find a good unit. Preferably far, far away from east coast.

I've been in for about a year and a half though. How about you man?

A little over 3 years as an MM, boy oh boy is being a mechanic suffering. The only way I'm staying in is if I can get approved for a fucking bullshit rate, you know, the ones where you look at their job description and think "how the fuck do they get paid to do that".

6'0" 157lbs
bulking
Hit new bench yesterday of 165lbs

>MM
Lol sounds rough man. I'd be itching to get out if I were you.

I heard OS is skate as fuck. You can write your name wrong and spit on the advancement exam and still make OS2. But if you REEAAALLY wanted to stay in, I'd definitely look into HM. It's a big commitment with a lot of hard work, but it definitely pays off in the end

>predator tattoo
Would bro with/10

Good shit dude, keep pushing on

holy fuck, aside from op and some other guy, everyone here seems to live in a shithole.

the dirty muscle guy cliche is real af

r8 me

Post dick and glutes

Are you kidding me with this shit?

fucking uncultured retard

Unnatural /9

Perfect. Better than perfect. 11/10. You are a greek god.

Chest needed

>gomad

This has to be a fucking meme right? Who the fuck actually drinks that much milk? Why not just get a weight gainer and mix it with the milk? Instead of spending like 3 grand a year on fucking milk.

I dont think I could ever stomach that much milk in a day

where do I start with this body ?
6'0 170

I dunno, milk is pretty calorie and nutrient dense. Better do a test cycle or two just in case Rippletits lied to us to be safe tho

Well you have no muscles so probably start by getting some of those

I need to get back into my cardio. I feel so much better when I run a shit ton.
6ft 165lbs
Any other poorfags here do calisthenics? I need some motivation.

No shit hence the word start

i just started my cut 2 weeks ago, but im just trying to cut down so i can bulk again

im 5'8" and lost 6lbs so far (i feel like this may be too fast, but not sure)

hows my progress so far?

this happened to me when i tried drinking a half gallon, but for me it was just 2 hours of sitting on the toilet letting liquid spilling out of my ass

That is nightmare fuel. He doesn't even realize anything is wrong.

Reminds me of this