>no gf
>6ft2 (okay life's not THAT bad)
>successful sales dept. employee
>5/10 face

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VvcsvKU9cJU
imdb.com/title/tt2140479/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make the best of what you've got, never give up. Some day your son will make this very same thread talking about you

my dad died in a bar fist fight in the most pathetic way possible. Stayed in coma for about 3 months and died in the same day of my birthday. What a piece of fucking trash.

my dad?
>alcoholic
>fat
>divorced and hated by everyone of his children

although he was never fit, he used to be a construction worker like 25 years ago and he was strong as fuck and had more than enough money considering the shithole i live in.

My dad hasn't run or lifted weights in 50 years because of a car accident.

Lol

Yeah, he was never really athletic after that. Did pretty well in the genetic lottery, though, and he had an active job. Not A E S T H E T I C but my brother and I both got his gorilla-tier upper body.

Upper body potential, I mean.

My dad is dead of the beetus, because he was too big a retard to seek medical advice for his symptoms. He had the beetus for ten goddamned years, and never once saw the doctor.

He also touched my penis inappropriately when I was a kid, fuck that guy, good riddance.

He is the most alpha guy I know

>6'3
>extremely charismatic
>now he's a little fat, but in his time he had the soccer player physique
>one of the best soccer players in the city
>everyone loves him
>he's a doctor, so pretty rich
>he always asks me if I'm banging any hot girls, little does he know I'm a virgin

Who here /chad dad but impossible to outchad him so became an incel/?

why dont you just play to your strengths and stop crying about what you dont have

By my age (22) my Dad was married, played rugby and was fairly built, owned his own house and worked a decent job at a telco.

I'm doing okay, I'm taller than him by far, starting to get more built, nearly finished both my degrees, reasonably handsome, no gf but don't want one.

I think we're about even.

youtube.com/watch?v=VvcsvKU9cJU

This Your dad got all that because he never gave up.
Also only if you would know how many women would actually think he is ugly... biases and differences between people exist. Just focus on the positive and don't give up, be persistent.

well it's not so much that dads are alpha. It's just that only alphas can become dads

yeah think about it, your entire paternal lineage was alpha, going back for thousands of generations.. until you came along

I love my dad to death, but he is in no way alpha. He's one of the most flamboyant people I know; most of the gay guys I know are less flamboyant than he is.

>Using stereotypical terms like alpha/beta aka shit no one cares about.
>>be me at 28yo
>still being a in a literally shit tier 14 year old mindset

/10 face
Irrelevant.

>>phaggot
Relevant, because that's what you are and nothing caused this but you.

"Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right." - H. Ford

my dad has never lifted in his life

similar to my dad

>manlet
>alcoholic
>beta
>first wife left him for abusive asshole that killed her in murder-suicide
>later on meets my batshit insane mother
>gets her pregnant with me like a retard
>she leaves him after 10 years after shes drained him of all his resources
>all of his kids are varying degrees of fucked up

My dad's alpha, ripped and charismatic. Everyone in his town knows him and he always has a different woman every time I see him.

However, his life is a fucking mess since he can't get over my mother, he's a chronic chain smoker and alcoholic.

feels bad man

>mom said he was bullied a lot even in uni
>virtually no friends, only people he invites over to food (they probably only come for the food)
>gets angry if he hears i got in a fight/got bullied (always lost cause i'm a manlet, gets angrier if he hears i lost so i stopped telling him anything)
>skinny fat 5'9"
>round face, glasses and bald
>mom looked way out of his league

>be me got some of my moms looks but still below average
>5'8"
>no gf
>still in uni

We're both beta

>mom looks way out of his league
consider that you may not be his son

He wants me to tell you he loves you

Dads are at least not virgins

Nice trips what did they fight over?

Imagine my shock to learn most of Veeky Forums has daddy issues.

Calm down Reddit didn't you see he said he's a phaggot. No son for him just shit babies.

Dad is a cool guy. Had his own construction company when I was born. Worked like mule, taught me how to cook, fix things around the house. Took me hiking and sailing, loved the outdoor life.

Now 30 years later, I've got a kid now and he's the coolest grandpa ever. Even let his beard grow to epic proportions because "grandpas should have big beards".

My dad is my best friend and rolemodel. Work hard, be fair, enjoy life and be good to others. In my book, you don't need to be more alpha than that.

>left my family when i was 2
>never visited & never paid child support
>was married at least 4 times
>has worked in every field you can imagine and never held a job
>calls himself a tattooed badass

Worst thing is I look exactly like him, except that I age faster than he did. I'm 30 now and look like he did when he was 40+, balding included.

my dad
>bald
>5'8
>brown eyes, black hair
>fat as fuck

me
>blond hair, blue eyes
>6'0
>fit
>have a face of dad
>tfw im like the better version of him

Say for yourself
>toothless
>smoker
>like to drink
>losing hair
>don't even bother to talk
>quite cool when he actually speaks
>stealing my socks
>blame politicians for everything
>dead end job
>moneyless

Problem is I will be like him when I get old.

>Nothing caused this but you
Implying environment cant turn people into gay/trans degenerates.
Tell that to the amount of kids that want to be the other gender in sweden, which doubles every year

Dad
>7 years into the navy at 25yo which is cool
>bald
>under 6ft
>only serious GF was my mother
>makes a fuck load of $ as a contractor
Me
>work at shit grocery store
>bald
>barely 6ft
>no GF
>No $

>Why dads are so alphas?
because they were at least able to reproduce, which can't be said about most of us

Bata dad. He acts all alpha and shit. But he's quite the beta. He wont even tell the pizza guy he's messed up the order, bringing us less food and is shy when it comes to arguing for stuff he is entitled too, like haggling the price with a contractor(people do this here). He got in an argument in trafic with some buff guy and beat the fucking crap out of him(he was a MMA trainer when young). Not sure if alpha or beta or just lazy.

>>successful sales dept. employee

No such thing.

>physicist, helps me with my abstract algebra homework
>6'1
>played soccer for his college

I feel sorry for people with beta dads. I can handle being beta myself, but to see my dad be beta and feel destined to that fate... fuck that's brutal.

>Always lifted, got huge biceps and chest
>became workaholic, stopped lifting till he was 40, but never got fat
>started lifting again last year after seeing me lifting too
>challenged me on who could get a six pack earlier
>he won
>Six pack dad at 46 while I'm still fat

My dad is a pretty exemplary guy in every possible way, but my mum manages to be even more so, which has always made me feel terrible about myself. When your parents are spectacular people, and you're not, it can be a struggle to maintain your self-esteem.

Get your fat ass to the gym and show your dad who has the better sixpack

For you

lmao same but not a doctor, a successful businessman instead. but i think he is starting to realize that i'm a lonely 20 year old virgin, and i can sense his disappointment.

Is your dad Jason Genova XD

>in the same day of my birth day.
on my birthday.

>to see my dad be beta and feel destined to that fate
the fact that you think that having beta dad destinies you to be beta as well just proves that you're a fucking beta

>alpha, ripped
>chainsmoker
>alcoholic
Wrong, user

As if there is a way for your FATHER to appropriately touch your BENIS

>be dad who grew up on farm, had shitty farm life
>High school quarterback
>Married his high school sweetheart
>Enlisted in Marines during Nam because he didn't want to be drafted
>Fought in Nam, in the fucking jungles.
>Went to college after
>Raised my brother and I
>I'm autistic (diagnosed) and was a fucking difficult baby / child / teen.
>Dad was always understanding and fucking nice
>Wife leaves him when I'm in my 20s
>Man still fucking carries on and finds a woman he has been with for 15 years
>Man still runs every single day and lifts and he is 62.
>I'm not a failure because he always helped me and taught me well but I'm no champ either.
>Doesn't matter because me and my old man have a great relationship and he is always there for me.

You didn't have penis inspection day as a kid?

Fuck off Jake.

Literally the plot of The Accountant.

imdb.com/title/tt2140479/

My Dad was the most masculine man I have known. As a teen he played RB on the football team and was a forward on the soccer team. He was strong as fuck and had crazy charisma. He had me at the end of high school and ended up getting a job in a plant so he could take care one and my mom. He worked his way up the company ladder quickly, set to be GM after working there 8 years. Then he got cancer an died a slow death when he was about 29 years old(I was 1)... I still miss him. The only thing that would make me happy is surpassing him like told me to.

>dad grows up in small suburb of Wisconsin
>good runner, was on the track team in high school
>made it to state his senior year
>goes to Milwaukee
>lines up for race
>realizes he's the only white guy racing
>sees black people for the first time in his

Oh how times have changed.