Date some American girl

>Date some American girl.
>I'm aesthetic and she's quickly approaching /fat/ mode.
>She's always making excuses as to why she can't go to the gym "too tired" "work" etc.
>She goes to Planet Fitness (I know..) but I guess it's better than nothing.
>Have convo about her walking her dogs because she brought it up yesterday and I was just following up on it.
>She gets offended over the "way I said it" (which was literally "You gonna walk your dogs today?").

Sorry for the blog, Veeky Forums, but where the fuck can I find non-insecure women? Are all Western women like this? Holy shit.

Slavic women are usually more down to earth, plus those master race height and body genes

>Tfw Cuban.
>Live in Michigan.
>No Slavic/foreign women in site.
>Just fat, lazy, ugly, and whorish women.
>Few good ones are already in committed relationships.

This is suffering.

Wtf it's true
Russian gf with insane hip waist ratio
5'11
None of that Western woman bullshit

Tfw gonna have tall 100% slav children

don't put up with other people's bullshit

Ametican women are trash, more news at 9

Dump her before you get tied down. She's just one of those fat entitled slobs.

Since you have PF you could even take her with you for free, but if you ask her she'll probably get offended.

I know breh. I'm slav myself, but moved to America and can't believe how many fat ugly and bitchy women that get offended from anything are here.
I wish I could just go back to my slavic beauties

Just fucking tell her she's getting fat and you don't like it. If she chimps out, you dodged a bullet, and if she listens you've got a qt submissive waifu

How to get eastern european gf? Live in the UK

>Tfw I can recognize trips without their trip

U gettin thicc boi

>How to get eastern european gf?
be a slav yourself. Otherwise, they'll just use you

Dont they all smoke and wear adidas tracksuits?

Smoking is still a thing in Eastern Europe, but track suits were popular only during the 90s and first half of 2000s

She's the one with the PF membership but she hasn't gone in months (I've got a shitty home gym rn). I'm waiting to finally get a steady income going. I'll ask her if she wants to come along to a real gym with me afterwards and if she still continues with the excuses I'll cut her lose. I'm reaching a point where I don't wanna have sex with her because I know she'll take off all of her clothes and those fat rolls literally kill my dick.

OP, I'm guessing that you're in your late 20's or early 30's and your GF is the same. The vast majority of women(and men) will be in peak fitness in their early to mid 20's. If she's already fat, its all downhill from here bro

I was always fat only started to work on myself after 26

Why are you with someone weak willed that brings you down? Why would you care about them if they dont care themselves? And also, why feel the need for us to tell you what you already know you need to do?

Also on the topic of women, what do you think is a good frequency of texting?

>what do you think is a good frequency of texting?
Just arrange a meeting and be brief throughout the week. Don't use your phone in front of a woman ever, except for emergencies.

I'm 22, man. She's 21. I'm kinda just buying my time at this point till I find someone better.

God forbid you teach her self-improvement.

peek fitness is 35. science bitch!

Self-improvement needs to come from within. If someone gets mad every time you imply that they should get fit or tag along then they aren't worth the hassle. Are you gonna carry everyone you encounter all your life? No.

fuck you op you are not a real man, not even close.

pic related is the husband of your pic related.
YOU FAG

t. grandpa

HAHA you are just a couple of babies having a fit.

Its life, sometimes when you are younger and you cant deal with whatever is fucking up your life you tend to outburst to anything else.
Thing is you have to be able to see through the fit and the bunch of female emotions and say, baby i know that walking that fagot dog of yours aint the problem, whats bothering you? Whats opn your mind? How are YOU feeling?
And please please do this in a cosy enviroment.
Get some alcohol of choice and listen away.

:)

Of course she's gonna get mad you're making a thread about her being fat no shit you're coming off like you want her to lose some weight. Don't be delusional mate, and dump her if you can't take the heat.

t. kiddo

I mean, you can google it.
Idk if you can call it fitness peak, but i sure know that the bone density of a male peaks about that age, wich translates to easy strenght gains and added to the commitment of a grown up can lead up to some sweet spot of dad strenght.

So perfect until
>tattoo
TRASH

plus a fucking nose piercing jesus christ

Finally, a board that shares my tastes.
Why people would desecrate their bodies, I will never know....

Can someone explain to a non burger what's so bad about planet fitness?

desu it's overblown meme nonsense, people on the internet tend to get polarized about stupid things. There's a planet fitness near my place that I went to for a couple months before I got my home setup, and it was basically like any other gym, except it was ugly purple. Lots of room, had free weights, had elliptical and exercise bike. Wouldn't let me deadlift (except in a smith machine for whatever nonsense reason), but they didn't care that I lifted heavy doing anything else (squat ~405, bench 320, ohp 210). No hot chicks, but I wasn't going there for that.

There's shitty women all over the word. You're just shit at finding/recognizing the right women. Don't make this "All American women are bad" excuse, that's pussy shit. Man the fuck up, break up with your useless girlfriend and get on with your life. Fucking faggot get off Veeky Forums with this bullshit.

>no deadlifts
What's the point of even going to the gym then?

Who hurt you, user?

America's 90's-2000's kids are a real piece of work.
Get a foreign girlfriend my man.

this

Are you ok?

Slavic women are perfect until menopause hits them like a train and they suddenly age rapidly and get ugly.

Around 1000000 polish girls have moved to UK for last 4 years. Most of them are in London.

>Are all HUMANS like this? Holy shit.
FTFY

>get on european knitting site for children
>blog about fake gf
>ask men pretending to be children where i can find new gf
>take responses as reality
>mfw

Everybody will respond to this negatively, but you seem like someone that doesn't give a shit about other people on fit coping with their inability to stand up for themselves.

But when your gf if confident, doesn't that mean she will be extremely social and want to hang around/chat/text with other guys all the time?
I wouldn't really want that too.

biding*

A lot of insecure women hang out and fuck a lot of men because it makes them feel better about themselves. So it could go the other way, if she's more confident she may not need attention from 50 chads at once.