Listen to Veeky Forums

>listen to Veeky Forums
>after 2 years finally make it
>3 days ago I get a gf oficially
>today went to cinema (drama week)
>watch lion
>cry like a bitch (because I was adopted too)

Is she possibly gonna dump me for this? If so, what lift is good for situations like these?

This happens to you too bros right?

If she has developed any emotional feelings towards you then that shouldn't be a problem, if she does end up dumping you then be glad you got rid of somebody that shallow

Depends on the chick. But in general it can work in your favor as long as it is rare and only if it hits you in your weak spot. Which happens to include her and you letting her see it.

God I hate early dating

if she dumps you for this you are better off without her

Just explain why you cried, she'll think it's cute/sweet. That's a legit reason to cry.

Thanks
Yeah bro it was against my will, I tried to keep it but failed

pretty sure girls like when a guy opens up like that about a tough subject like being adopted. as long as youre super strong-minded in almost any other situation its cool.

/thread

This. My wife always tries to catch me crying at movies because she thinks it's sweet. Le Mis got me. La La Land was close.

How do you know? I hope youre right though because when I think about it, it was so embarassing

How do you feel about being adopted? Although I do not think about this on a daily basis I still see how it affects me, like I dont feel a deeper connection with my parents as we dont really understand each other, I dont know my ethnicity, I dont know people I got my look from, just feels weird in a bad way, not even sometimes but often

Being alpha is not about being always strong. If you're adopted and you get those feelings of sadness and you cry like a bitch, then so be it. dont talk it down, just embrace it and tell her openly about your feelings. but not girly whiney like, just straight out what has been the matter with you.

I cry like a bitch in sad shit but i dont watch sad shit when i have company

>Hey, I hope you don't think it's weird that I bawled my eyes out at the movies the other day but it's just that I was adopted too and that shit sometimes really gets to me.
Instant bonus points for a justifiable tender spot, you fool.

I don't think I can express my feelings accurately through text. I don't feel a deeper connection to them either but what I do feel is that their love is real. Do you have any idea about your biological parents?

>lift 2 years
>making it
Pick one
Unless you're on steroids of course

I didn't choose it.. if I knew it was like this I would have watched something else

THIS.

That's you OP. That's you showing her what's under the muscles.

>Unless you're on steroids of course
Right, in that case just fuck her the fuck up. Who does she think she is, judging you? Entitled bitch.

A bitch who can't hold his tears?

the only movie that is acceptable to cry to is Click

otherwise, you are a bitch

No u

I'm a pretty unemotional, but I cry like a bitch every time I watch movies about duty, valor and shit like that. Family related stuff squeezes a tear from me quite often as well, I never knew my father

I know bro, don't think about it

Crying to a movie is bitch made bullshit.

You faggots know it's not real, right?

the only time i ever cry is watching a movie or listening to music.

that's why i do both of these alone.

Are you edgy too or just retarded?

Yup.