ANOTHER FRIDAY NIGHT ALONE?!?

ANOTHER FRIDAY NIGHT ALONE?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've been working all week on what is basically my first full-time job and I'm too tired to go out.
NEETs you have no idea how easy you have it, so much free time and no stress

:^)

Yeah I'm at the gym, going to go eat have a drink with dinner and pass out. Wake up tomorrow not hungover and ready to hit the gym again.

how to get friends? I talk to people and am friendly with colleagues, but it never gets to the point of people going "hey let's go do something over the weekend?".

>NEETs you have no idea how easy you have it, so much free time and no stress

NEETs have to do a song and dance for someone. Whether it be their parents or the welfare office, they do have to suffer through some bullshit to get their hand-out.

I had an awesome week, I'm sure once the depression sets in later tonight I'll have some shit to complain about however right now I'm living life

Doesn't even come close to the levels of stress of an actual work environment.
t. ex-NEET

got a house-warming tomorrow
do I go?

At least you have a job. I'm desperately trying to climb out of NEETdom. Applying left and right and nothing. This shit is depressing.

>]
What are your skills? What are you looking to do?

I just came from the movies but I fucked up

how do you fuck up watching a movie

But the pay doesn't even come close, either. For the meagre hand-out, the level of song and dance you have to do is about right.

I'm never alone when I'm with Veeky Forums

Like this

HAHAHAHAHA

>didn't even know it was friday

what month is it

no you don't. I'm a neet and I don't have to do shit. I do shit for my mom because I try to be nice. If I did nothing for her she wouldn't bother me about it

your mom cries during shower

Anything that involves physical labor I'm good at (I worked in a warehouse way back, decided to focus on school and shit so I didn't work for a few years after). I've been applying almost everywhere. The only places left are McDicks and every other fast food/restaurant joint. I'm trying to climb out but this shit is virtually impossible when no one seems to want to hire me.

Don't quit yet, how old are you?
Are you social?
How did you like the warehouse gig, would you be interested in warehouse manger roles?
Have you worked at logistics companies before?

Last day of school for me today. Graduated HS at 21, better late than never. I start my trade in august. I'm taking it easy tonight

JUST finishing my second week at my first 8-5 job. All I have time for is walking lifting eating and sleeping. How to make social gain?

I'm at a pride parade right now and I'm actually doing OK. Getting the mires and admiration from fags but I am literally no homo, I'm just seeking validation like a woman. Will probably go home alone.

Gays have it easy.

>I start my trade in august
What trade? Did you go to trade school or connections?

Who cares about the pay if all the free time you have you spend on shitposting till passing out in the bed and waking up back to the same torture cycle.

I'm 22. I'm not autistic if that's what you're asking. Warehouse was alright. I worked there back when I was 16 (got in because my ma had senior status there) worked for a year. I live in Michigan m8 so the only places here that are a surefire hire are factories and warehouses but they're all booked. I have to wait till September just to see openings. I'm trying to make it, I already have a car and a license so I'm doing better then I was some years back. All I need is a job, this shit shouldn't be as difficult as it is.

Keep going, also didn't imply you're autistic I have a feeling most on Veeky Forums are normies trying to make it

Also, have you tried to find contracting agencies?

june user. e3 just happened

Yeah m8. Like I said the only places left are fast-food joints...and as bad as it sounds I just don't wanna apply at those places. My fucking pride prevents me. It's just sad knowing that everyone I went to hs with has a job, are living alone, and traveling every couple of weeks and I'm just here...22, broke, living with parents still.

>Graduated HS at 21

I wouldn't worry about it just yet, keep applying look up job services, make connections etc..

You only have up to go to, don't trip just keep trying

Another Friday night, another week, another month, another year, and one day it will all be over.

>Graduated HS at 21, better late than never

Thats the attitude!

nah i'm gonna fuck up every good decision i made this week with some friends and beers, lads

whos with me

Same.

It takes time, what do you do for fun? Any hobbies you share maybe a small story at work with some people?

>tfw want to go out
>tfw stress about the negative effects alcohol has on my body
>tfw stress about the unavoidable hangover that will follow

Doesn't seem worth it. Plus I probably won't get laid anyway.

Just woke up from a depression nap after getting home from work. It's 830 now and I'm gonna be awake and alone for even longer tonight because I won't be able to fall asleep. Going to the gym now though so hopefully that goes well.

don't let these threads get you down user, focus on the important things!

Fishing, sports, fitness, movies, concerts. I'm 27 and coworkers are 40-61.

What do normal people do on Friday nights? I'm 23 yo gymcel. Please tell me, so I can go do normal people stuff and maybe feel normal for once. I ordered phenibut, I hope it when it comes it can help me. As I got older, my self esteem kept dropping, now I feel so worthless that I do even talk to people anymore. All I do is lift and be big, It's all I have.

Not this time faggots

have a productive workout, user.

same age user. gymcell though

>tfw coworkers are all younger than me
>they're friends with each and hang out regularly
>i have no friends
>tfw haven't had a friend in over a decade
>another friday night alone, like usual
help Veeky Forums, how do i get friends? i want this loneliness to end

;_;

How old are you?

YOU gotta ask THEM senpai. No one is gonna ask you to chill if you dont have the balls to ask them too.

Good for you. I didn't get my GED till 23. Keeping working at it and you'll make it. I was NEET until my late 20's and now I've got a pretty alright job at 36. Just need to get something and work your way up or out.

going to a party tomorrow but i'll just sit alone as usual

women just disregard me whenever i try to talk to them

oh shit todays friday

>all 3 of my roommates are chilling with their girlfriends so i'm sat alone watching peep show, as usual

what do bros? i like my roommates but i really don't like living in an environment of 3 couples when i am forever alone

i want to go out and meet people but they're pretty much my only friends and they only wanna spend time with each other

hopefully going to fuck a trap I met on tinder

get drunk enough then just go up and fucx

Yea, bring something as well.

holy shit this. i wanna go out but i feel so fucking autistic going out alone plus its pretty much guaranteed i wont get laid if i dont get tipsy

there is still hope go to a paintball field or some extreme sport that enthusiasts frequent
zealots of sports like to have like minded people and you can develop a new hobby

Use Craigslist jobs>general labor. Guaranteed if you have a resume and are not skinny you get a job in 2 hours.

Live the Veeky Forums dream. Throw a twink over your shoulder and carry him to your place for nohomo activities.

man I got the number of a real cute girl this week, wrote her yesterday, but the cunt didn't even bother to write back, not even tell me off
so I'm a bit sad at the moment, want to get drunk but have to work in a few hours
I fucking hate my life, nothing has changed since I got Veeky Forums, but I bet should I ever drop the gym things will get worse than ever before

listen here
drink a shit ton of water and eat immediately before you start drinking and during this will mitigate the effects on your body and will prevent hangover. drink whiskey or just sip beers till your nice and tipsy then just start talking to people.
if any of yall are still worried about hangovers than you havent drank enough or correctly

Go on to the next one user, don't let one grill get you down. You've competed something 75% of Veeky Forums complain about so don't let this one instance get you down m8.

If it makes you feel any better I was at the grocery store today and the lady behind the register was telling her coworker how she was looking forward to going on vacation (it's in august) she said that she was tired. She was in her 50s or something and I got the impression that life has got her down. On another note I was at a pizza restaurant and I asked the lady taking my order if they were moving the restaurant and she said yes. So I had a conversation with someone today. And tomorrow I get to go to Walmart and buy a new trash can and sandals so I have my weekend all planned out. Just be glad you're not so old yet that having a successful bowel movement is the highlight of your day.

>tfw work wagecuck job at a grocery store every Friday night

Not sure if it's better or worse than sitting at home feeling depressed

>I'm 30 and my young coworkers wont hang out with me
>paintballing is now your new hobby
This is terrible advice.

thanks mate, appreciate the encouragement

>listen here
>drink a shit ton of water and eat immediately before you start drinking and during this will mitigate the effects on your body and will prevent hangover. drink whiskey or just sip beers till your nice and tipsy then just start talking to people.
>if any of yall are still worried about hangovers than you haven't drank enough or correctly

No amount of water would stop my hangovers. Nothing. I regularly get two day hangovers as well

Honestly, I've been in the same position as you but took the fast food gig (Carl's Jr.). They gave me graveyard shift which wasn't bad at all. It definitely helped me becoming a more social and assisted with multitasking. I viewed the jobs I had as learning experiences and it'd a positive outlook. No, I not a Carl's Jr. shill either.

im 25 and left the navy to go to school in nyc and only now do i realize that everyone is fucking 18-20 since its a 2 year school, so i have literally no one to go drink with anymore

You guys are making way too big of a deal out of your age. Who cares, stop making excuses.

At least you make money on Friday nights while normies spend it :)

I spent 2 years with no Friday nights to myself. It's okay to finally be alone again... Right?

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

im too busy defeating globalists

two days? jesus dude cool it with the liquor maybe? i only get two day hangovers when im completely blackout drunk and drink no water

>when you've committed yourself to a girl but your hot/10 ex messages you trying to seduce you

[spoiler]not gonna happen[/spoiler]

First Friday night alone in awhile. I'm so fucking relaxed, it's great. Gonna do some programming.

I've used craigs m8. Same shit. No one seems to be interested in hiring me.

Yeah, would have gone in to town to hang with a thot but i jerked off and my motivation/confidence died.

I'm gonna send the ex that letter I've been writing for weeks. Still regret 'burning the bridge' with her. Love hurts.

Probably going to ruin my chest routine from today by drinking half of the brandy in mummy's liquor cabinet. Maybe eat some leftover pizza and cry in the shower before bed. How's everyone tonight?

>work from home on Fridays
>programming all day
>it's 5:30, off work
>turn computer off
Now I'm at home with nothing to do but not working. Also have home gym on top of this.

Tb f though I have Overactive bladder syndrome. I end up pissing insane amounts. A pint of beer can make me piss 3 times. Sucks. And yeah am trying to cool it I find it very hard to stop once I start drinking

>I'm gonna send the ex that letter I've been writing for weeks

sounds like an awful idea m8, idk what you expect to get out of that. But it is always better to just cut ties and move on.

more for my own sake than actually trying to mend things. I can't afford a therapist rn but it's definitely been therapeutic getting my thoughts and feelings out on paper. I wrote on the envelope "Don't read, just trash". Beta as fuck but she's the last girl to make me feel anything other than dead inside. edginess past, I'm done with women

>tfw you didnt ask him out again

I wish I had your problems.

I'm a programmer too but I slacked off at work today. Working on a video game for fun at home.

highschool, or you got your GED?

im imagining some 21 year old eating his lunchables and getting bullied by 14 year old chad

>I'm done with women
that's what we all say until that next qt3.14 smiles at us with those eyes of theirs.

Good luck sorting your stuff out, i'd still advise against sending said letter. Cherish the time you had together and focus on yourself.

>tfw only into qt3.14 jap girls
>Nothing but latinos for miles

I don't even know why even have a Japan Town anymore it's full of nothing but taquerias and vietnamese takeout.

ty lad. I'll have some booze and ruminate on it for a while.

I slacked off all week and I feel like shit

Guilt can be a bitch, I'll be making it up for a week now

>tfw 27
>never had a gf
>virgin
How the fuck do I get a gf?

Nah i work as a bouncer so no

have you even tried m8? Online dating, tinder, go to bars, join a club/sporting league, etc.

You aren't going to get a gf on Veeky Forums

Yeah sometimes I'll go a week or two without really doing much.

It always confuses me when I hear about people getting fired from programming jobs, you barely have to do anything.