>model
3. Zyzz
>6'2
>shitposter
4. Brady
>6'4
>football
5. Humphries
>6'9 (also keep in mind that him and Brady are probably the only ones who didn't e-stat heights)
>basketball, Kardashians

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2242129/The-day-I-Brad-Pitt-bed-wife-Mike-Tyson-reveals-mad-hell-discovering-bizarre-love-triangle.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At one point it becomes about quality, not quantity.
Then its defined by status.
Zyzz is out of the question then.
Prob gandy or brady

Gandy>Zyzz>Pitt>Brady>>>>>>>Humphries

edit:
Gandy>Zyzz>Pitt=Brady>>>>>>>>Humphries

during his peak, no one probably got more girls than Pitt, he was coined the quintessential Chad of American movie actors. Zyzz doesn't belong on this list, and why is Humphries here? B/c he fucked a kardashian? He's the poor mans Blake Griffin.

>People unironically putting Gandy above Pitt

Look at Gandy's profile. He has a huge beak and Pitt is literally god tier

Factoring in HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME and STATUS (popularity):

Gandy>Pitt>Brady>Zyzz>Humphries

You're simply stupid then.

Pitt is Brad fucking Pitt. He's the guy people say "who do you think you are, Brad Pitt?"

Gandy is a nobody in comparison

I literally had no clue who Gandy was until everyone was posting him on Veeky Forums. Just because you'd fuck him doesn't put him higher than Pitt in a realistic list.

>manlet = mogged by other guys when shit gets rough
>guy that got divorce raped
senpai...

You act like any of that would stop even your own mother from spreading her legs for him kek what kind of delusional world are you in

I think STATUS > ALL for women
I mean these 2 weirdos got mountains of poontang back in the day

You spend too much time on Veeky Forums mate

>poor mans Blake Griffin

kek

Look it up, Brad Pitt was banging Tysons ex wife while she was still married to Mike fucking Tyson

He caught them in the act as well

no

nah senpai, my dad would physically remove him, what kind of fantasy world do you live in lmao

> my dad would physically remove him
Your dad would sit and watch you fucking faggot

Pitt is above all of those, unironically and see

No idea who Gandy was untill u spergs started spamming him here. Pitt takes this hands down

Dont project, we're not cuckold americans.
It's accepted to slap your wife if she behaves.

your dad would ask for his autograph and ask if he wanted a drink after you fag

This

Yeah, this thread should really be an eye opener to some people that they spend too much time on Veeky Forums.

>"we have to take status into account also, so... gandy>everyone including Pitt>etc."

Hell even now pitt would pull madman pussy, he's literally on the minds of like 65% American women, also you say his name anywhere and he's recognizable

Brad Pitt literally cucked Mike Tyson

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2242129/The-day-I-Brad-Pitt-bed-wife-Mike-Tyson-reveals-mad-hell-discovering-bizarre-love-triangle.html

Anyone who thinks it isn't Brady or Humphries is delusional. Zyzz was a complete nerd who turned into a ripped but awkward dude for a few years then died. Pitt was a theatre nerd until he made it. I have no clue about Gandy. Brady and Humphries literally fucked hundreds of cheerleaders.

Wrong seeThis was before he was famous. He was a nobody and still banging Tysons wife

Stop talking shit faggot

humphries is a fatty that got cucked by a freaking kardashian, he loses all respect and credibility. Brady was only fucked by fan dick riders.

wrong again friendo;)
zyzz>>>>everyone else

Having a tough time deciding, but I think it would probably be
Pitt>Brady>Humphries>Gandy>Zyzz

Pitt slightly pulls ahead since he could pretty easily pull multiple a night if he wanted (money, status, body)

Brady slides comfortably into two, since he is widely acknowledged by people who have no idea what football is, has classic attractive features, and quite a hefty bank account

There's a big power gap between two and the rest here, and I would put Humphries here only because he's more recognizable and easily wealthier than Gandy, despite being far less attractive

Zyzz doesn't even register on the radar in comparison. He doesn't belong on this list

as i said we dont worship celebrities, only god

Brad Pitt is on a different level international fame than anyone else on this list.

I can't really speak on the sportstars - they may be very well recognised in the US.

But around the world I think Pitt is the only one who is going to be recognised by the majority of the 7 billion and change people in the world. That's pretty amazing.

He is literally one of the most well recognised people (in absolute terms) ever to have lived (as global population is so much higher than ever before).

Obviously Brad Pitt but I think it's just unfair to have him on that list

This guy gets it, only possible change would be Pitt and Gandy