They show his eating habits in Generation Iron 2

They show his eating habits in Generation Iron 2.

>doesn't measure his food
>doesn't know how to count macros
>admits he's always eating "burguers and shit" outside
>cooks deep fried shit for himself
>looks like this

And people STILL say steroids aren't cheating.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9140897
youtube.com/watch?v=0-0hi1GnPow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go do steroids then

Yea op if you can't handle natty diet go roids normies will believe anything anyway

Go do steroids and let me know when you look like Calum. Seems pretty easy!

he reached his natty limit then admitted to jumping onto juice.

>he thinks people get big by eating "healthy"

he said it. must bee true :)

he is burning off the extra calories in the gym

wasn't calum a pathetic looking framecel before he started roiding?

>doesn't measure his food
Probably a bodybuilding.com marketing ploy

Steroids are the biggest cheat their is. But what you gain in muscle, you lose in other forms... like your health, wellness, and long term survival. Fuck roids, let the dummies make the awful trade with their time on this planet. Very unwise to gamble with your health!

Also, all natty peak is amazing anyway. Most chicks would say ew to OP's pic.

Everybody says you need to eat clean on roids too though.

The worst part is that he sells this bs to impressionable male teens who just want to look juicy as fuck. Hopefully he dies of painful stage 4 rectal cancer some day.

Cheating doesn't have potentially terrible side effects, whether cosmetic or health related but steroids do.

>hop on what you think is perfectly fine gear
>break out in massive chest/back acne
>etc.

They help a hell of a lot and are the most important part of bodybuilding, but are you really willing to take that risk and play with fire like that?

>having watched his youtube videos in the past year

The dude openly admits what steroids he takes, his supplements are over priced but not total trash, and he doesn't promise his physique to people in his videos. What more do you want from the guy?

At least he's not a huge scumbag like Baldy Martyn.

Looks like he started in 2008 with babbies first test cycle. That's nice I guess.

What? Kek he literally does all that shit though. You would know this if you follow him on snapchat. He pretty much eats burgers, cereal, etc every other day.

He'd be damm near perfect (physique wise) if his chest and back caught up to his shoulders and arms

Those are shitty cherry picked photos, look at his recent NPC show winning physiques in the US, he looks better.

where can i watch generation iron 2?

Noob question: when people says 'steroids' are they referring to something specific? Is testosterone a steroid? HGH a steroid?

Steroids is everything 'illegal', Calum probably uses more than just testosterone.

This cunt travels the world and stays extremely muscular, extremely pumped, and extremely shredded YEAR ROUND.

And they say steroids aren't magic.

Just be sensible, you think he skips meals and workouts? You think theres some natty guy out there working harder and deserving it more? Calum isnt stopping that guy from hopping on. He takes steroids to compete with other steroid users.

You don't need to track macros, 95% of people who've won mr olympia never tracked a single macro or calorie

I can pull numbers out of my ass too, if you want

Yeah, their coaches do it for them in meal plans.

Do guys with a body like this just feel themselves up all the time cause I would feel myself up all the time if my muscles were that defined

Saw a guy in the gym yesterday who was pretty shredded, he lifted up his shirt between every set and felt himself up, id do the same

>playing with acne means playing with fire

You stupid nattys are so dumb. The health probs of roids comes from the side effects. If you do roids in moderation you'll be fine.
>Arnold Schwarzenegger
>Stallone

Many such actors and body builders roid and go on to have kids and reach old age

I'm not disagreeing with you, but two guys are not statistically significant

Not really, when he looks like in OP pic (if we assume no photoshop), he feels like absolute shit from heavy diuretics use. Headache 24/7, cramps, zero energy. There is a reason they always do less than baby weights in photoshoots like that.

It's not either unusual for BB competitors to be rushed to the hospital from a show due to extreme cramping from the diuretics (such vids are on jewtube)

few days after this shoot the guy will have barely visible abs when flexing hard as shit when the water returns

Seen him IRL, he looks nothing like in this pic. Just like everybody else a shoot like this takes extreme preparation. Also he was a manlet, and pretty small.

photos are like magic for manlets.

Isn't he like 6'2? lol

maybe in his dreams / e-stats

retards

tracking calories and definitely tracking macros is a new concept, nobody was doing it 10 years ago

wtf then how did ronnie coleman get so lean? must have been magic

fucking morons

"People" generally lump HGH in with steroids, but technically, it is not an anabolic steroid. Testosterone, on the other hand, is. When most people talk about steroids, they're referring to any performance-enhancing drug, whether it's a true "steroid" or not.

>telling people how hard you work

people don't value your struggle for shit. they do however love a miracle

Today, guys like in OP pic all use these things, AT A MINIMUM.

1. 3-5 of these simultaneously: testosterone, tren, mast, primo, equipoise, deca
2. HGH, 10+iu each day (really big boys go 20+iu)
3. GHRP-6/2 + other peptides
4. Insulin, lots of it
5. stimulants (to combat fatigue from all these fucking meds)
6. sedatives (to have any chance to sleep at night from all these fucking meds)

(7. a bunch of ancillaries to control side effects, like BP meds, estrogen control, prolactin control)

8. on cut, DNP + t3 (some still use clen, but its pretty mediocre)

Basically you are looking at a walking pharmacy

forgot to mention igf-1, but its hard to find real stuff

As a gear user, I get kinda tired of the whole "it's so easy for you guys on steroids" line. Yeah, the gains we make are bigger and faster than your natty gains, but we still bust our asses for them. I have to adjust my diet practically every week to keep gaining steadily (many of us do, in fact, spend a lot of time dialing in our diets), and I can almost guarantee that I'm in the gym for longer than you are everyday. Top that off with all the bloodwork I have to get to monitor my health on-cycle and the time spent dialing in ancillaries and supplements to prevent potential side effects, and it's pretty clear that I don't just pin gear, sit on my ass, and magically get huge. I don't diss natties because I respect their personal choice to stay off gear and make their gains the way they see fit. It would be nice if you could do the same and not judge those of us who weighed the pros and cons and made the personal decision to run gear. If you think steroids are "cheating" or not worth the risks, then so be it. But if that's the stance you choose to take, there's no sense in getting upset over the undeniable fact that they're ridiculously effective when it comes to making gains...

Source on anything you said? Because otherwise, as I said, you're talking out of your ass

cool story bro.

put any random dude on

1g testo + 1g tren per week (and some ancillaries)
20iu HGH each day
and insulin with meals

and he will be bigger than any natty BBer, even if he doesn't go to the gym

sounds to me like you are struggling.. most likely with unrealistic expectations from gear. TO be truly big you need truly big dosages. Squatting a little bit in the gym helps too.. a little

stayroids + ubermensch genetics

I've never understood why anyone would call steroids cheating, is there actually a reason or is it just stupidity?

If you mean they're cheating because they're competing with people it's retarded because every bodybuilder is doing the same.
If you mean they're cheating themselves it's retarded because they're becoming who and what they want in a shorter period of time.

Should I go on?
I'm saying you can be healthy and roid as long as you keep tabs on your health.
Preferably keeping it as close to just testosterone itself as possible.

The reason it is cheating is because it gives actual results, unlike natural training where most (95%+) of people work out for their entire lives, and never look anything close to good.

Of course it's cheating from a natty perspective when it gives you something that is not possible to achieve naturally.

Heaven forbid some gullible teenager should work out and get fitter

Acne is the result of changing hormone levels, not high/low hormone levels. Important differentiation because by this logic drinking milk and sleeping less then going back to what you did before is playing with fire.

Unrealistic expectations are never good.

Some gullible teenager might decide to dedicate their lives to becoming a "BBer", or some such. Which is not possible without seriously damaging hormones and chemicals. Basically that guy is screwed for life if he quit school for that, etc.

He's Australian. Therefore is not interested in furthering the position of any man but himself. He very strategically knows when the camera is on and says things that when emulated don't produce the same results as his (as all bad leaders knowingly do) because he only ate that shit because the camera was on dipshit.

There is a law of power that always make your accomplishments appear effortless. This was that.

>Acne is the result of changing hormone levels, not high/low hormone levels.
Explain

Lol how you read what I said and came away with "sounds like you're struggling," I'll never know. I gain 2 lbs of lean mass a week, consistently. My point was that I work hard for it. Go ahead and take that Test/Tren/HGH stack you pulled out of your ass, lay back on the couch and play some video games for a year or two, and let me know when you magically become Phil Heath. I'll be waiting! (and waiting... and waiting...)

It's not cheating but its not the jedi way.

Whatever makes you sleep at night you sad little dyel permavirgin

Google has him at 1m88

2lbs of lean mass a week
Is water counted as lean mass?

spoken like a true frustrated 170lbs twat

but by this logic the only people who consider it cheating are nattys who consider themselves competing with people on gear.

If you're that egotistical and mentally warped then living a normal life and having a girlfriend and good diet would be considered cheating too.

It makes zero sense.

>tfw good BB genetics like callum, of course not as big though because natty
>never ever lift heavy (never squatted above 2 plate, never deadlifted above 3 plate), still have big muscular legs (26.5") while lean just by stimulating them every now and then
>can eat pretty much whatever I want as long as IIFYM, basically every day is a cheat day

granted, I'm weak as fuck for my size because I don't powerlift but it's a pretty good feel. Still, eat clean for your health boyos

trust me, being overly ambitious is not the problem our youth has

Steroids and genetics, OP. Take a look at /fraud/ if you wanna see what the average guy on roids looks like.

Only in the sense that all muscle contains water. But if you're cleverly accusing me of being bloated, then nope. Tren keeps me dry and vascular AF.

lmao what are you even saying? so cocaine is a steroid? fucking retard

Similarly McDonalds branding their burgers are less calories or any of the other 9 million marketing techniques are diminishing the expectation of not gaining weight by eating shit. I'm sure in an ideal world we would all make the best choice for ourselves all the time every time, but in real life there's a thing called personal responsibility.

Those gullible kids should be making their own mistakes and in the grand scheme of things accidentally working out too hard for a few months is barely worth considering.

and as I've discovered through years of testing and research, there's nothing safer than someone taking steroids with reasonable expectations and reasonable goals. The problems and risks only occur when someone doesn't know what they're doing. If you believe the world should criminalise something because people may put themselves at risk by doing something stupid then you're going to have a long hard road of making the other 99.9% of life illegal too.

>tfw I've been lifting a year longer than Calum and look nowhere near as good

I should have jumped on roids right from the start like all the pros do instead of wasting 8 years on natty lifting.

Post pic. If you don't look good after 8 years you did something horribly wrong

You must be like a world class coach, as you seem to know what any guy with a decent physique is taking. Man I had no idea Veeky Forums was so full of fucking retards...

What's to explain? Acne is the result of changing hormone levels, though can be exacerbated by clogged and unclean skin and some dietary choices. In all cases but ultimately changing hormone levels are the only factor.

Take steroids correctly and it's not an issue, even for the most acne prone individuals who react to hormonal change from consuming dairy.

I look good, I just don't look anywhere near Calum.

TWENTY IU OF GROWTH ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
dude I swear some of the people in here better be joking, this can't be real

>doesn't know how to count macros
only because he doesn't know how to count

I'm 180 but my 1rm bench is 325 fuck you this took work.

Why do these morons think every bodybuilder is using insulin? This guys waist is super small, no way he is messing with that stuff

HAHAHA loser

Yeah well what's your max bench? Not even 270 I bet. I'll rek u m8.

so why dont you do them you jelly cunt

Not him and you sound like a sad pathetic loser but if you got there within 2 years that's actually fairly decent. I've been lifting 1.5 years and I'm only at 130kg 1rm

how many years do you think he shaved off his lifespan?

Being a frustrated 160 pound natty hard-gainer myself, I'd say he cut at least 20 years off his life span. He's ruining his kidneys, his liver, his heart, his prostate, his thyroid, any a bunch of other organs that I just assume are completely being destroyed. And despite it's his body and his life, I still feel like I ought to respond to this because I feel inferior seeing how well his physique is progressing, and as a hard-gainer I make up for that by regurgitating unscientific bs I think I read somewhere sometime to make myself feel better

Yeah, just like Arnold, Lou, Franco, Zane, Stallone etc ruined theirs?

Oh wait, they're all in their 70s.

i think he was being sarcastic m8

I hope so. Pharma grade roids are probably safer than drinking or smoking.

and hes still gonna live longer and happier than you you fat bitch

even if roids shorten your life span, which I don't think they do, I'd rather live 70 years to the fullest, than be a pathetic beta manlet like you :)

"Exposure to anabolic-androgenic steroids shortens life span of male mice."
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9140897

took me all of 2 seconds on a google search. How many heart procedures has arnold had again? He'd be long dead if he weren't so rich.

Don't you think evolution would have allowed humans to have the test levels of a roider if there wasn't a negative consequence?

inb4 humans are not nice

*mice

>"Exposure to anabolic-androgenic steroids shortens life span of male mice."
>male mice
>mice

As for your second, and equally retarded, question, humans evolved for endurance, not strength. That's why we don't have higher test levels and muscle mass. None of that means we can't benefit from it, however.

oh no you predicted a perfectly valid argument, so now it's not valid anymore, dang

These skills are funny. Going to the gym tomorrow:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-0hi1GnPow

you're a fucking idiot if you dont think test gives you endurance and overall higher VO2 max. what the fuck do you think the whole lance armstrong thing was? you know how good that would be for hunting?

>How many heart procedures has arnold had again?

Two, one to fix the heart he was born with, and another to fix that operation with more modern procedures.

It also increases muscle mass, which is detrimental to endurance hunting. EPO is far superior to test for endurance.

Anyway, ancient humans did have higher test levels, which dropped as civilization developed. You can see it now more than ever. Modern males have 50% less test than their grandfathers.

I feel like one but if you met me irl you'd think I was Chad

No, no, you don't understand, mate. It was totally the roids' fault, even though I have no proof it wasn't an inborn valve issue.

>I should have jumped on roids

No, you know it and that's why didn't start that retardion called juicing

Fuck you guys, I'm taking the SARMpill.

I did start, just very late. I've never felt better in my life. The energy, the gains, the recovery speed, the general feeling of happiness. It's all so great.

>It also increases muscle mass
No, training muscle does that. anabolic steroids increase the rate of muscle repair. Tren and test are both primarily used for endurance and only really used for muscle gain in the bodybuilding/gym world.

The other guy is right, you're an idiot.