youtube.com/watch?v=LZV56K-XWa0
youtube.com/watch?v=pl0ZmxUa8ms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lose an adult swim show and eat mcdonalds

Name the Jew x CareerFailure

>TICK TICK BOOM
>QUIET WITH THAT
>IF I SEE YOU HERE AGAIN, ILL RAPE YOU BITCH

God dammit why'd they have to cancel that show?

Dig your own grave because you can't help but make political statements on twitter even after you've landed a deal for a show with the one network that would entertain your concept and style of comedy

>punishing people for having opinions

permabulk

t. faggot

>heickucker can get political and call for violence on Twitter
>tenure and connections let him run his mouth 24/7
>Sam gets political
>very connected and elevated person of talmudic persuasion starts a character assassination campaign against Sam
>sam loses his job
>heicucker continues to get political and incite violence online
Really induces one's brain activity.

Do people actually think this retard is funny? Everyone I've encountered who likes his shit is an edgy 17 year old who unironically calls people 'snowflake' and thinks this guys 'humor' is risque and deep because it's nonsensical garbage.

Not an argument :^)

Do your kickers, do your fuckin' twisters. Gallon of milk a day, do my uppercuts.

equip your beanie in power mode when doing compound lifts

Also fucking lift an atlas stone

youtube.com/watch?v=xnlWJYzKsDw

terror attacks over the world AMRAP

>businesses should pay gibs regardless of someone's actions
Not how the real world works.

It wasn't gibs, the show got amazing ratings and I assume made adult swim a lot of money. They ordered more multiple other seasons after the episodes had all aired, before (((the call))) came in that they had to can the show.

>pay gibs
Stop trying to fit in, Shlomo.

>WAAAAH WAAAH WAAAAH

Really made me think

Sam Hyde is the man, the skit about the prodigal Stunna had me in tears

Can you post that without the buzzwords so us non-/pol/lacks can understand?

When his thoughts show
>Jay Z
>Jay Z's lips

Really boiled my beans, bucko.

Is that a no?

>t. Snowflake

>assuming it was meant to be an argument
>being this fallacious in your reasoning
Really smokes your salmon

>Using the bar outside of the cage
>Feet a mile apart
>Cage directly on hardwood floor
What the fuck is this memery?

>he thinks every internet interaction is a debate

>hear about his focus on the gym
>he's 6'2 at least 240-250
>Squats 3 pl
youtube.com/watch?v=xnlWJYzKsDw

he is Veeky Forums

6'4

Looked like a squat

Because it sucked

basically, typical leftist jew and anti-white propagandist ( youtube.com/watch?v=pLE6x6e0RSY ), is triggered by Sam's show, and uses his friends in high places (Tim Heidecker) to get Sam shitcanned from AS.

youtube.com/watch?v=LZV56K-XWa0

wasn't tim's fault

Nah MDE is good and I'm decidedly left of centre. I'm also a white man though so I don't get offended by anything ehhehehehe ;)

t. butthurt snowflake

I'm in my mid 20s and have been here since 09 faggot

MDE was the only show worth watching on AS, now it's gone sadly

jesus christ, they aired this shit?! This is a sketch about white genocide. how the hell can lefties find this funny?

"Adult" Swim's first ever aired program was literally "le TV-PG kids show booger fart funny fat boy squiggle mumble 80s movie parody zany STRONG single mother with mixed race baby (so progressive!!!) wacky cynical coach man who does the same voice in every single show he's in lol so random xD what kooky adventures will the gang get into next week ZOMG: the cartoon". And they still air it even in 2017. That's the ethos with which AS has defined itself. There's nothing truly "adult" about it at all. You are so new and it's so obvious. Please leave and never return newbitch.

Bye.

>the show got amazing ratings
It got barely north of 1M at its highest and dived down to ~750k by the 5th episode. That was in the prime slot too.

It's common when a product performs poorly to cancel even when a new season has been ordered. AS wanted to try something potentially different, but MDE delivered something highly derivative that performed badly. If it made money people would have been queuing to pick it up, instead it was dropped faster than your mother's panties, and never picked up again, like your mothers panties.

It got better ratings than series 1 of the eric andre show. Now EAS is a staple at adultswim.

>t. snowflake

Itt: /pol/

>how the hell can lefties find this funny?

thats the thing, they didnt. Adult Swim is a comedy thing, so they kicked Bret to the curb because his shit is just awkward. Then he pretended he was leaving because adult swim didnt hire enough women. the ONLY reason hes even a thing is because hes but buddies with Tim Heidecker who is a big swinging dick at adult swim

youtube.com/watch?v=pl0ZmxUa8ms