You need to value females 30-40 times more than yourself in order to not be incel

I see this time and time again on.this site and similar ones.

When males start comparing themselves to females.

Look.

You arent equal. A female is worth 100 times more than yourself and you need to do EVERYTHING in order to get them. That is how it is in nature.

Meaning:
>Send constant messages to all females
>Spend time next to them
>Value female contact over anything else
>Make sure you are constantly aproaching females
>Make sure you have money carrier etc
>Make sure that you are givin 110% yourself at every opportunity.
>Do everything to look good,gym,surgery tan etc

That is how you get females. You aren't equal, nor will you ever be.

A male exists to suffer. That is all. The moment you stop chasing females is the moment you are out of the game. Nobody will even blink about you,you are expendable trash, and if you have a moment of weakness nobody is gonna give a fuck about you.

Happened to me, don't let it happen to you. The only important value is the female value, so dont even treat yourself as a human, but rather a machine to serve the real people.

Please go back to r9k you are delusional.

>Being heteroscum
>In 2017

Have fun never being able to mire you partner's aesthetics.

Why the fuck are you posting here? Kill yourself incel

True, man. It is a damn rodeo out there, but that is how it is.

I used to be all depressed because every single girl I've ever talked to lost their virginity before 18 and I didn't lose mine until 21. But the truth is they just exist and guys chase them.

Then I stopped giving a fuck about actually caring about girls and would just chase as many as I could at a time and before I knew it I was having sex with a new girl every week, and sometimes multiple girls in a day.

Just sucks because I'm not actually interested in girls anymore besides ass, tits, and lips. I never see a girl and want to cuddle or just be with her, its all about trying to extract sex.

like we had a choice sempai

>he doesn't have women approach him

this is not your board, r9k loser

27 year old little boys with egos that allow themselves to think they aren't human trash are an infinitely bigger problem than whatever you said in your wall of text I didn't read

Not even r9k,but god I hate women

And that's how you get a lot of friends who happen to be girls

OP's picture makes me realize how fucking retarded Elliot Rodger really was.

>putting this much work into a shitty thread
>all of Veeky Forums is still going to reply to it

sage

OP you are a confused faggot who clearly gets not girls and is beta as fuck

sage this pathetic thread

>You need to value females 30-40 times more than yourself in order to not be incel.
Literally the stupidest thing anyone has ever said

nice try faggot. Your shower is up next.

My husband is the one who activates the gas in the showers. What now?

> You need to value females 30-40 times more than yourself in order to not be incel.

This is how I know you've never been laid.

clearly the ghost of elian roger

go back to cuba you dead piece of shit

>all this shit expected of me and nothing expected of the woman herself
>this is what roasties actually believe

This is why men abandon women and go for other guys. At least guys understand the struggle for mastering an art, building something from nothing, learning things and applying them to better themselves, etc. All women do is take and take and mooch off men. Remind me again, what makes women 100 times more valuable than me? Her tits? Her vagina? Is that all women can rely on because they know they can never ever strive to gain traits they werent BORN with that people find attractive and interesting?

Ive been baited hard.

Can you explain why. I still don't get it.

Because he couldn't get over a girl who rejected him when he was ten years old.

The reason you are incel is because you put in all this effort with so little expectation of return. You are walking into the store and paying $100 for a pack of skittles, then coming on Veeky Forums and complaining how unfair it is that you have to pay $100 for skittles.

Jesus fucking christ, get the fuck outta here. If you struggle this hard and have to do this much, it's not them, it's you, you fucking pathetic virgin. Die, you're too weak to survive in this world.

Hit me pretty hard annon.
I wouldn't mind being gay, i wouldn't sperg but most gays in my area are unironic faggots.

>2017
>not being MGTOW

Not worth spending thousands of dollars (including time) in order to get the "privilege" of a friendship/relationship with another person (male or female). He/she will just leave you when you get boring.

Great analogy, hopefully at least a few people learn from it.

Nice thread. It would be a shame if, you know, reported it for being non-fitness.

you should read Models by Mark Manson.
in it he flat out tells you you should never be the one with the highest stake in the relationship, even if you plan on marrying her.

Eh, its about role reversal. The older I have gotten, the better its been. But only because instead of playing the victim, I focused on getting as many experiences as possible.

But the real trick of it is.and its one I wish I knew I was doing. Your 20s are your bullshit years where you jave the luxory of fucking up. So learn, work hard, and get a few hobbies going.

As long as you work on one skill a day, and attempt to fit in more the next day. By the time you hit your 30s, you wont have to worry about shit. Got a house of your own, a car, and.finally job you like. You get to be picky about woman. The tables turn fellas, and I'm not talking about dating woman your age at this point. Fuck that

>A male exists to suffer

basically

non chad male in 2017 = suffering

even chad is suffering because he sees women for what they are and he doesnt like it, even if he's "winning" the game, so to speak

its all fucked

i wish i was gay, gaylords have it the best

I dont get it

>gaylords have it best

hahahahahahhaa no. If only you knew user, if only you knew.