Just dropping some zyzz-avation we're all gonna make it brahs

Just dropping some zyzz-avation we're all gonna make it brahs

Yes, seeing a rich, roiding, outgoing aesthetic fucker become more aesthetic is motivating. Mhmmm.

Feel free not to

Isn't that the fag that died like 10 years ago? How is this motivating?

roids or not zyzz went from a /rk9 to a chad in just 2 years of lifting

>those jaw gains

pleaz zzyzzz teach me how

can steroids do this? sign me up

who is this guy? Didn't he die or something?

Just another roiding douchebag who has no respect for natty lifters.

It's people like this that not only create unrealistic expectations of what a healthy normal body can be like, but also they compete directly with natties who they know can't out physique or lift them, to boost their ego.

implants

He died when he was 22. This is not inspiring.

Is this you aswell? In 5 years from now or 50 years no one will care if you used gear

mirin flip phone

The point is that if you're going to take gear at least be honest about it, which people like this almost always aren't.

At least we all know why the Ferrari is the way it is. It doesn't pretend to be a beat up volvo with a v12 under the hood

you fuckers better put some respect on his name now

What the fuck happened to Veeky Forums? God damn children.

he was never r9k. being "scene" and playing wow was "cool" in the 2000's

>It's people like this that not only create unrealistic expectations of what a healthy normal body can be like, but also they compete directly with natties who they know can't out physique or lift them, to boost their ego.

Agreed.

fake natties are motivation for natties with great genetics, like jeff seid, who thinks its possible natty, trains next level and unlocks their true potential

they are gods, the makers of chads, they are holy

"Scene kid", damn he failed at alot of shit

literally who?

You're retarded. Zyzz was always open about his steroid use.

This.

Pretty sure he got shine jaw implants

newfag detected

probably because of his steroid use too.. guy became a martyr because some fags on the internet warshipped him, he's cool or whatever but i think he's gay

The Goat

Our King

Summer arrives

>Believing in this
>having an iq over 80
pick one