Does jelqing actually work?

does jelqing actually work?

Other urls found in this thread:

pegym.com/articles/penis-enlargement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BBBUUUURRRPPPP

Yes

Sort of, can add some girth but not length, easy way to break your dick. There's your rundown

only if someone else does it for you

pegym.com/articles/penis-enlargement

time + knowledge + dedication = larger penis
surgery is expensive and dangerous. pills do not work. only thing that works is exercise but it can take a loooong time. some guys do these "routines" for months and grow half an inch. some guys do it for over a decade and grow 3-4 inches.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but why is it impossible to find a before / after image on the internet?

Well if I had a before image I'd show you my own dick

Can you give advice / your routine?

join a forum, there are tons of before and after pics.

Advice? Not worth it.
Routine was standard jelqing, get a decent chub, start from the base and squeeze and stretch. Does fuck all for length but you get out with noticable increase in girth over a couple months (.5-.75" at most I think, never measured) at the expense of a ton of sensitivity.

>jelqing

what does it matter OP? you're never gonna have to put it to use. just give up you fool

>I'm not saying you're wrong, but why is it impossible to find a before / after image on the internet?
Because it's mainly a troll/meme, and a scam by some to sell you 'equipment' to use.

Seriously, don't do it, you fuck up your one and only dick, you're screwed for life (and not in the good way). You can get permanent ED from doing this.

some user posted a bunch of before and after pics in one of these threads and nobody even replied to them

niggas just dont wanna believe they can make their pee pee bigger through hard work and dedication

Yeah those forums like thundersplace are all just memes that have been around since 02, it's all an elaborate hoax to sell you stuff haha, but you're too smart for that aren't you dude!

There are virtually no drawbacks if you are uncircumsized, stop at the glans, don't do it several times a day and don't squeeze too hard.

You know it's likely not a scam because the community says it takes several months of dedication to see any benefit. Scams always try to sell you "magic pills"

> Men haven't wanted to get bigger dicks for all of time

Dick pills have been around longer than jelqing, must work via your logic.

I really wish I took a before pic. My gf keeps swearing up and down that my cock is getting bigger and I'm telling her she just didn't pay it enough attention to milk more blowies.

did you warm up n shiet?

Once you rub the sensation out of you dick after several months invested and you now can't get hard without deathgrip jelqing for 20 minutes, you're willing to fuck other guys' dicks up with you "free advice" too.

>dude, keep going, keep rubbing your dick retarded...more....more...holy shit this guy is seriously blistering his dick lol...i mean, well, i guess you didn't do it right!

let them stay ignorant. I took my 7 to an 8, and I'm never gonna stop.

idk about jelqing but i've gained a half an inch of girth from using the bathmate several times a week for about 7 months now.

Fuck I'm hard at all your butthurt. Did you throttle the life out of your dick or something?

jelqing wont make your dick limp if anything it makes your erections stronger and harder.