Skellies, i want another thread like this. post your arms, i need to know how many of you all are here

skellies, i want another thread like this. post your arms, i need to know how many of you all are here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My family alternates between calling me 'powder' and 'spook' when we go to the beach

Fug forgot pic

How do you get like this?
Is it just a lifetime of being used to eating very little? And feeling uncomfortable when full? Or some kind of medical condition?

My default is inhaling and growing sick /fat/ gains; and when I eat maintenance for myself, it feels like I'm eating "too little" is me eating too little and being hungry the equivalent of a normal day and feeling for a skelly? Do you experience sides like dizziness and irritability often? (As I do when hungry)

i have to know: why do you come to fit even though you're a skelly?

22, diabetic for 20 years, have eaten like shit for most of my life. My bloodsugars have typically been good, although college was rough. In the last year or so I've wanted to get better, tired of being this way. A friend introduced me to lifting about 6 months ago but I've only had time to start going in the last month because senior project.

My biggest problem right now in terms of fitness is that I live in my house with my 3 younger brothers. It is difficult to keep what I need in the house because it's like fucking mad max in our kitchen some days. My diet is inconsistent, some days I eat like 4000 calories, others I undereat which has been a problem for most of my life.

I just wanna make it

my sister seems to be a lot like you, but she's not a skelly.

she gets so focused on other tasks at hand that sometimes she doesn't even eat, maybe even 500 cals a day. i dunno how you manage to undereat, i eat when i'm bored and it helps me hit my TDEE (on the days i want to)

>why would a skelly come to a fitness board?
gee i wonder

the skellies often know they aren't going to change. most are picky eaters and have a supersonic metabolism.

>she gets so focused on other tasks at hand that sometimes she doesn't even eat, maybe even 500 cals a day. i dunno how you manage to undereat, i eat when i'm bored and it helps me hit my TDEE (on the days i want to)

I do stuff like that a lot, especially on days where I'm moving around or at work. Today I got up at 11, did some calisthenics because I had no car to get to the gym, and then just sat in front of my computer playing Shogun 2 and Atilla all day. Didn't eat partly because there was nothing - the eggs I had expected to make had all been eaten at some point the previous night by my brothers. There were ice cream sandwiches which were helpful when my bloodsugar eventually dropped. Brother eventually came home and drove me to McDonalds where I ate 6 Mcdoubles.

I need discipline, something I feel like I have lacked for most of my life. Additionally, the reason I don't have a car is because my brakes gave out, which is going to cost 1100 dollarydoos to fix which is stressing me out.

im trying ;-;

have you tried meal planning, user? would your brothers destroy that also?

I haven't, but I think thats the best solution. I don't know where to start and I think I'm just afraid that I'll take half measures and eventually just fail. Failure is part of it yeah and I guess since I acknowledge that I should really just get down to it and be aware.

and no, I think If I really went through the effort to prep all that, my brothers wouldn't eat that too. My parents would be pissed because muh 'betes and getting healthy.

Holy shirt your arms are short as fuck
are you like 4' 11"

Everytime I see this picture I feel happy, it's really nothing to be remembered for and if anything kind of shameful but I still like the idea of people sharing this pic long after I've left the site.

I'm 6'4".

my arms are actually really long, straight down the end of my fingers are like 2 inches from knees

As a skelly living in deep skeleton mode all his life:

We can end up eating a decent amount of food, but what we believe is a decent amount, isn't actually a decent amount. If I eat myself sick on the daily, my caloric total still doesn't hit what it should be.

>tfw you probably won't make it

pls no bully

Why did you photoshop your arm smooth?

insert trump.jpeg. wrong. i was a skelly until after highschool, gained and kept roughly 40 pounds after working out for several years. going from skelly to big guy is beautiful. every time i would see people they would be so genuinely shocked and get physically aroused around my presence. now they're used to it.

Literally fuck anyone on Veeky Forums that ever calls me a skelly / dyel ever again. Holy fuck this thread.

Neglected to turn that feature on my phone's camera off. Shit auto-ons.

Or, my skin's naturally that smooth, we can go with that.

>calling me 'powder' and 'spook'

no flexing fag

Silly boys

I mean, I'd break that, but that is impossible to sustain.

Ash is kept together with Bone Magic, she will never die.

Ok

That is so sad

Literally is anorexic to preserve her "youth"

Ya that's only you. Most aren't you.

6'4 142 lbs

Ew

You are addicted to feeling full and eating too much.

You've done it for do long that that's what your body sees as normal, you get withdrawal symptoms when you are hungry the same way a drug addict does.

You need to give your body time to reset, we have only recently reached a point where our bodies have such easy access to food, evolution hasn't caught up yet.

That's where this whole intermittent fasting comes from, our bodies are designed to go for periods with little food, and periods where there is a lot of food, hence why we store excess as fat.

Just eat at maintenance for a month, and you'll stop feeling as hungry in future, and less irritable.

i gotta agree with this user. Im a former fatty, and you kind of adjust to eating less once you practice it enough. You find filling foods and learn how best to space them out. IF really taught me a lot about hunger vs appetite which has helped me keep the weight off in my depression state and start my cut now that im healthy again.

>tfw skinny faggot
>terrible digestion
>eating a lot makes me shit 6 times a day and feel bloated as fuck
what do I do lads?

Are the anons talking shit ITT actually jacked or are they just normalfat DYEL? If the former then all is well.

Am I going to make it?

>no matter how many chinups i do i will never have 17 inch arms

I see my arm!

How tall are you?

your forearms are gonna great after a few months of lifting

178 cm

I've been lifting for a month, how long until I make it?

ur never gonna make it if you don't shave that pit

Hide. Your. Food.
Or if it must be refrigerated, clearly mark it and call your brothers out when it goes missing.

>forearms bigger than biceps

Scared me irl

youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c

Yeah I have alien hands now, but when I make it, they'll look large and manly.

slowly escaping the bony grasp of skellymode

اسالامو عليكوم humans

Life is pain.

Greetings from the toilet

I just on a whim started to really want to work out, so I came here. 6'1" 155lbs wish me luck so I can get out and commit to joining a gym

When you forget the pic...