Kidneys hurt

>kidneys hurt
>can't afford to see a doctor

how can you tell if the source of your discomfort is your kidneys?

Because of the exact areas of backpain, both places that line up with the kidney

RIP OP. Can I have your PS4?

well u could always drink more water and see if it helps... u sipping too much senpai?

More water and less protein supplements for a few weeks

Can I fuck your mother to console her after your death? If you're a good son you'll say yes. Just let me fuck your mom.

I'm a doctor.

Tell me:
how's the pain
for how long have you had it
what's your diet
how much water do you drink every day
do you take any drugs or supplements

If you haven't peed in a bit, go pee

If you can't pee, drink some water. Make sure you eat with it, your body needs to metabolize to fully utilize water in the large intestine.

If none of that helps go to the ER. Renal failure is not fucking fun for any party and I'd rather you not put your local EMS through trying to get your stupid ass to a hospital ASAP instead of you just heading in at your leisure to get checked out.

Are you noticing any other physical disturbances like nausea, dizziness, headache, or fatigue? Any water retention (cankles, or generally swollen legs)? Normally I'd write it off as a kidney stone but since its in both kidneys there's some cause for concern. Have you been urinating normally?

Drink more water, stop taking protein and supplements for a couple weeks, and drink cranberry juice

>tfw European free health care master race

this is why we need affordable healthcare, but all the inbred retards need >muh guns to fight the ebil gubberment

>Putting pressure on my back hurts kidneys
>Feet and leg hurt when I sit at my computer for a long time (swelling)
>I drink excessive amounts of diet soda
>I don't drink much water
>I don't work out

I'm the doctor user.

>I drink excessive amounts of diet soda
>I don't drink much water

There's your problem

>Feet and leg hurt when I sit at my computer for a long time (swelling)
that's a sign of renal damage, as user said in this post renal failure is no joke, you have to see a doctor ASAP or else this may and will evolve into chronic kidney disease.

>you have to see a doctor ASAP

I can't, I have no money

I don't even have a car because last month someone hit me and total'd my car and his insurance barely paid me anything

>tumblr reaction image
>liberal
LOL fuck off m8

Guess they'll just bury you in the back yard since there won't be money for a funeral.

Then drink some fucking water, cut the soda out and walk a lot.

I will do that then.

How long should I wait to see if it improves before going into debt to see a doctor?

Then at least go to a clinical lab and get an urine test, see your creatinine levels, those are the indicator of the level of damage in your kidneys. The more elevated it is, the worse.

Also, check the color of your urine yourself, it should be a very clear tone of yellow.

If it's orange, dark or if it leaves bubbles in the toilet water, that means you have some degree of kidney damage.

My pee is clear yellow and not orange dark or foamy. Maybe it's not so bad then?

I had something like that too, but it wasn't on my kidneys. It was in the adrenal glands. The culprit was caffeine. I was drinking a lot of Coke Zero. Stopped drinking it, the pain stopped.

STOP DRINKING FUCKING COKE

>tfw drinking 2-4 liters of coke zero a day

I have stopped many times but never more than a few days because soda is my answer to severe depression, now I have to stop because it's fucking killing me

are you fucking dumb? getting a consultation NOW and getting prescribed the proper pre-diabetic medication you need NOW is MUUUCHHH cheaper than finding out you have irrepairable CKD and have to get a kidney transplant (not to mention be put on 3x a week dialysis for months to years while you wait for a donor). GO SEE A FUCKING DOCTOR, NOW

Stop it right fucking now. At times, the pain in my back was so severe, I thought I was about to pass a stone. When I went to the doctor, he said it was in the adrenal glands. The back pain is because the adrenal glands support the back muscles, so when the glands need to work a lot (because you're drinking a lot of caffeine), the muscles around it collapse, and that's where the pain comes from.

Really, stop drinking Coke. Caffeine, specially 4l of Coke Zero per day, will kill you.

>are you fucking dumb?
If I wasn't dumb I wouldn't be in this mess

do you want to be dumb AND dead?

It's not an option. I can barely afford rent and utilities, I don't have hundreds/thousands of dollars to see a doctor

After reading this thread, I am so glad I am not american

>HE HAS TO PAY TO SEE A DOCTOR

then die? debt can be written off via bankruptcy & ignored/dodged etc. when you die, you die.

But at least the poor punished for being dumb there
In my country everyone gets free healthcare, meaning people come in with the dumbest shit every day

then blame the education system

I don't want to pay a thousand dollars for a doctor to tell me what the anons in this thread have already said, cut out soda, drink water and exercise

Since OP doesn't have health insurance, that means he isn't making much money so he can probably find SOME university based hospital that will give him cheap care. It would just take longer. I'm from a poor ass state with booming medical industry and desperate med students at our disposal, there's free/cheap/subsidized care EVERYWHERE. Feels good.

i'm sure user can write you up a prescription too. like i said, it's just fucking money. debt is just a number on a computer. it doesn't mean shit in the grand scheme of things. you want to put your life and the future quality of life you have left at risk over minor pittances? then go ahead. enjoy dialysis. it's like getting a part time job just so you don't die.

Check back with us in a week. Digestive system shit is usually reversed with diet changes. If not then go to a small clinic....they're not usually expensive.

Alright. If I still have periods of back pain / leg swelling after a week I'll try to find a place that will see me

Not the other doctor user, but I'm a doctor too.

Drunk water excessively till you can afford to go to a doctor. Like.. 3 litres a day.

Probably a kidney stone.

That would not explain the edema (swelling in extremities). Kidney failure would.

HAHAHAHA AMERIKEK xD FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Dude how much is it for a fucking consultation where you live? Can't be that expensive, it's not like you have to pay for treatment now, just to get it checked. It's your fucking kidneys, pawn your PC or something if you must.

I mean it can't be more than $200 tops at a good clinic for a major problem like this. Are you saying you literally don't have 200 bucks on you right now?

tfw my australian uni offers free check ups for any student.

evey uni offers that.

its called bulk billing.

this is why i cant believe america is considered a first world country.

Not a doctor user but I'm a doctor. Post pics of your mums posterior and we'll determine if you carry the r-49pt gene.

It's not. Seppos just perpetuate the myth because they are loud and there's a fucking lot of them.

fucking murricans I swear, when will they ever learn
even the big orange admitted that straya has better healthcare

>I want to give the government MORE of my money

Fuck off cuck

>i have no money
>only drinks soda

pathetic

Amerisharts everyone

You can go to a hospital just take a loan and pay off the debt

inb4 europoors think its comparable to have a country that spends over 3 trillion annually on healthcare at CURRENT LEVELS of aggregate demand to just socialize it.

You will have a few problems with socializing american healthcare

first of all, where the fuck are we going to generate the revenue for that shit govt already spends about trillion on healthcare so we need around 2 trillion more dollars of revenue, that's about 6000 dollars more in taxes for EVERY man woman and child, let alone those with taxable income so it will be even more.

Compounding that, when you make healthcare free at the point of sale for people the aggregate demand within the system is going to increase, naturally. This will yeild one of two scenarios either the supply levels stay the same or the price skyrockets(causing even more taxes) or price caps are put in place and we start to unironically see supply side shortages

tldr kys communist niggers hands out of my pockets

>tumblr gif
>tumblr show
>tumblr ideology
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK