You ever spent a birthday lifting at the gym?

You ever spent a birthday lifting at the gym?

>tfw 22 today and planning to workout cause no plans to celebrate

ayyyyy happy birthday dude wish you the best in life!just go to the gym you will feel alot better

happy birthday

Happy Birthday to you...

yes, 18, 19 and 20. Happy birthday ma only good feels from here m8

It's actually my 22nd birthday too, user. I moved around my workout so I could spend time with my GF, we're going to dinner. Don't feel bad about lifting on your birthday, you're treating yourself to betterment. Make sure you call your parents if they're still here and siblings if you have any, and just try to keep your morale high. You're definitely going to make it.

I try to bench my age with a zero added every year. No shame to it bro birthdays are overrated after 21 and even then it's just a meme birthday

happy birthday user!

if you live in SoCal I'd love to celebrate with some birthday lifting together

>turn 20
>spend my day going to class, lifting alone in the gym, and hanging out with gf.

>21
>spent day at wagecuck job , had to work overtime on the following day to cover for retard coworker. Couldn't even drink.

>22
>spent day at wagecuck job, and worked the following day.

(((Jobs))) are a fucking scam. Enjoy your birthday OP.

Don't worry user, we've all been there, ain't nothing wrong with self-improvement on your birthday.

>havnt had a birthday party in 8 years

Happy birthday user
>21 birthday spent entire day alone watching tv
>22 spent evening at a house party did coke and had a threesome shit was awesome
This year, its in a month, planning on spending it with gf
Its just a day. it doesnt have to be anything

>be me
>at the gym talking about diet and shit with 2 normie regulars
>somehow we start talking about our ages
>i mention that tomorrow is my birthday
>"i guess you wont be coming to the gym for a few days now then haha" (basicly implying that I will be celebrating and drunk with friends)
>"y-yeah ha-ha..."
>didnt went to the gym the whole week to avoid questions
>tfw these guys think im some kind of cool guy irl who goes out clubbing with his mates when in reality im just jacked autist who watches anime and jacks off to overweight woman

Just hit some prs, the best present you can give to yourself.
I haven't celebrated the last 4 birthdays either.

T. 22 year old

im going to spend my bday at the gym this monday because im fat

>24 on Wednesday
>will probably still go to the gym

>when in reality im just jacked autist who watches anime and jacks off to overweight woman

Noice

Yes op, yes I did. When I was full time training I used to train with this petite woman in the afternoons for a long time. As we became good friends sh got to know me.
>fast forward to day of bday
>be me and roll into gym just like any other day
>open door and see Femanon standing there with a party hat and cake
>in the GYM singing happy bday song
>being me stood there like a moron in awe at this beautiful girl that went all out
>bought me a singlet and a water bottle, cake and put happy birthday banner over the mirror
> I don't remember much else from that day but it was a Friday
>it was the best damn Friday I ever had

She ended up meeting a yank fella and moving stateside now competing. she married him.

In the end I ended up treating her poorly because fuck knows why, just. Dumbass I suppose
I got fat again serves me right for being a wanker to her.
One of my biggest regrets. I think if I could go back to any point in life it would be there and I'd be so much a better person.

That's my birthday story OP.
>TL;DR create a community in your gym and you'll have the best times when your feeling down.

Happy birthday.

Yeah Bro, my 24th.

You have to type in a code to get into our gym and your password is your birth date.

So I typed mine in and the computer went " HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

I dunno whether that was cool or really sad..

Social circles and family are just gains goblins. Your real friends are the gains you make along the way

I've had one. I've told my parents not to do it, I told them no one would show up, why the fuck did they have to do that to me, for fucks sakes I'm still mad at it.

For my 21st birthday I went to the gym and the beach alone. Later that night a few friends took me barhopping at the college town about an hour away.

Happy birthday you autistic sick cunt. I love ya. :`)

Yes the last 3 years
>gym has a card swipe system
>plays happy birthday
>so loud everyone notices
>people ask about your plans
>every year I lie and say me and close friends are going out to dinner
>I just workout and eat Popeyes spicy tendies for my birthday alone
I think this year though because I'm turing 30 I'm done lying. I stopped caring about what people think of me and my one day a year plans.

Today is my rest day, but I ain't celebrating shit too. Turned 27. Happy birthday, user.

happy birthday user

i wish i was a drawfag so i could do a request for your birthday.

all i can do is write greentexts

then write us a green text

subject ?

a gym story what else.. birthday anons need the gift or story time

Happy birthday. But yeah just spend the day how ever you like.