50pullups.com/50-pullups-programme/less-4-pullups
twitter.com/AnonBabble

after a long ass shoulder injury finally got back to doing 4 sets of 10
feels good mane

What was the injury?
I think I pulled a tendon in mine

3 reps with a 55lbs dumbell between my legs @ 180 lbs

u mirin?

2 reps with 66 lbs weight on belt is my record.

Please tell me that's decent Veeky Forums, it's the only lift I'm remotely proud of.

forgot, bodyweight is 160 lbs

3x5 with 35kg at 77kg. Current 1rm is 40kg, working back up to my all time best of 40kg for 3.

>tfw can literally do 0 pullups

How to gain strength to do just one?

What is the best program for getting to a single pull up if you can't do one? Currently doing youtu.be/tB3X4TjTIes

only 17 if that amounts to anything

Watch scoobi's video

jump up carefully, lower yourself a bit at a time.

i just did my first one a few weeks ago. repping 3 at bodyweight (108kg) right now.
its not much, but im getting there.

but really you should use a stepstool to get up.

jump pullups are dangerous in that you can injure your shoulder unless you've got decent shoulder stability.

>mirin a manlet

i can't do them, shitty genetic

>if the bar doesn't touch the chest you are doing 0 pullups
you know it's true

oh ya, u mirin

Mfw i can do my age in pullup reps

you can start with the lat pulldown machine, or some gyms have an assisted pullup machine which is probably the best option.

post body please

height?

80kg / 176lbs can do 1 rep + 60kg / 132lbs

>wow, babies learn to use a computer sooner and sooner

5 reps with 40kg (88lbs) added, bodyweight is 70kg (154lbs)

5'10.

hahaha

>

>doing insane 1 rep maxs
you can tear your triceps you retards

Bw 80 kg

Personal best 2xbw+40 kg and 1xbw+45 kg

Feels weak man.

35kg added for 5 chins at 93 kg body weight at 6'0 AMA

This. For years when I was a fatty I did the lat pullfown machine like crazy. When I finally got my shit together and lost all excess weight I could do lots of pullups.

>5
you're doing it right

Building up to a 1 arm pull up, 60kg is my working max, think I could do more but as you say, not pushing it too hard. Besides, I've built up to this over years, warm up properly, back off if tendons hurting etc.

it's a common injury when faggots go too hard and your massive lats give out suddenly
your triceps tears like a motherfucker

yee but don't think I'm going hard enough to cause my lats to give out srs, I'll only do 2 rep max attempts in future though

you can just get distracted and stop pulling with your lats, you know how newfags try to pull only with their arms?
stretching your triceps is also very important

also, when you are becoming advanced in some lift do some research what the common injuries are and how to prevent them because you have to fuck up only once and then it's a lifetime of regret

there are some good books out there

I recently did 6 chinups with 40kg added. My personal best senpai

yeah I'll look into it, thanks a lot bbz, I know exactly what you mean apropos the newfags

Feels good becoming advanced but definitely more terrifying..

not too fussed about my height, i'm only 17. My older bro is 6'2, so who knows.

just make sure to work up slowly to your 1rm, then perform back off sets. 1rm's are boss as fuck.

3 reps of Body weight of 170lbs + 66lbs.

>mfw my bar fell while doing pullups and broke one side of the window in front of me
fucking hell i weight 72kg this kind of crap shouldn't happen

you look fat

I don't see any muscle

86kg/190lbs + 30kg/66lbs for 8, or 40kg/88lbs for 4. Just got back from gym doing that. It's my best lift though, used to do rock climbing for a bit.

>you look fat
maybe a bit
>I don't see any muscle
are you fucking blind? post your back for some laughs mate

how are you

bit pissed off at desu and stressed studying for exams. Proud of my chins though, getting compliments on my back (clothed) very frequently and mires doing weighted chins.

>17
When I was your age I was only 6'0, now I'm only a little over 6'1"

You're not going to make it. Also get off Veeky Forums you underage faggot.

hey bro don't be mad your pullups are weak as fuck

I'm 210 lbs and I did 3 reps with 65 lbs and I consider myself weak

hope your exams go well user

Whts wrong with me, my 1rm is 35kg at 83kg yet i can only manage 3x5 with 20kg

Don't listen to literally anyone on this board.

Just check for yourself on symmetricstrength for actual data-backed metrics of strength.

kek,same

50pullups.com/50-pullups-programme/less-4-pullups
Start there. Do pullups (or chinups, doesn't matter) 3 times a week in this format. Since you can't do a pull up you should start with negatives. I started like this and now I do 5x5 with 45lbs after only 4 months. I also happen to be a 5'7 160lb turbo manlet but I have my taller skinnyfat friend doing this routine and he's progressing really well. I say once you can do 10-12 pullups you should switch to 3-5x5 sets of weighted and progress by 2.5lb each time.

Also my own opinion but I really dislike using the lat pd or assisted pull up machine because they don't let you practice how tight you should be keeping your core as well as your grip on actual pullups. I have one dumbass friend who can do lat pd with almost the entire stack but he can't do a single pull up without swinging(not kipping but literally swaying back and forth) like a retard

What do i do to increase the reps? i am only doing 6-7 pull ups for a year already. My max was 10 but i can't do it anymore. Just to let you know i started doing 20 push ups and 6 pull ups and now, a year later, i can do 60 push ups ( 70+ on a good day) and STILL 6-7 pull ups. PLEASE HELP

Wait a few days. I was stuck on 4 or 5, then I went on holiday for a week with no working out and when I came back I could do ten. You just need to give your arms time to recover.

you are weak

Work with strength progression. do them weighted for 5s, 3 set then do a fourth set with bodyweight.
Try to mix between pull-ups and chin-ups. And do that exercise first when you get to the gym.

1 rep max was 58kg.
3 reps with 40kg.
rep max was 21.
@ 92kg bw.

but you are weak...? I don't know if you were trying to make him feel bad but you genuinely are weak. Come back here when you're 250 lbs and can 10 rep at LEAST 2 pl8 (yes - 225 lbs, not 90 lbs)

What set and rep ranges should I be doing when doing weighted pull ups?

What is your opinion on actively rotating your elbows to point inwards during a pull up to really hit those lats?

i'd be impressed as fuck if I saw a 2 year olds do 2 pull ups pham. Your joke was retarded as fuck.