How's my blood pressure?

How's my blood pressure?

If you haven't taken any stimulants (caffein, nicotine...) and are rested now you have serious hypertension bro

Also your resting HR is way too high

I haven't taken anything. I'm off to the store to get some ice cream and whatnot to cool myself down since I'm sweaty as fuck.

>get some ice cream
there's one of your problems... Do you do any cardio?

Sonic?
but seriously, invest in a better monitor, I had some cheap crap that would also give me first stage hypertension, even though I healthier than I've ever been, but when my dad needed to start measuring his blood pressure for the doctors he needed an accurate device so he bought one for like 60 euros or something and sure enough it gives a pressure reading of 125 over 70 on avarage with resting heart rate of 60

Go to doctor bp should be below 140

Whew lads those are double my digits
I think I had a low of 80/43 at one point

Actually the only thing I'm taking is DNP

You're fucking up your body, please stop taking that shit

That's not good bro like, go see a doctor if that's a normal occurrence

Shit dude how much DNP did you take?

you sure about that?

no caffine, preworkout or anytihng?

also get it checked properly via upper arm monitor.
wrist monitors are inaccurate

thats dangerously high, measure it three times a day. also, get a better monitor like one user said, the wrist ones are inaccurate.
don't fuck around with hypertension or your will get fucked.

microinfarcts/10

not really. as long as its not maintained too long.

also as long as his systolic dosent go above 200.

above 200 is stroke tier.

its alright. he wont feel it till he's old. why worry r-right?

thats why I said to measure it 3 times a day.

no i mean, over a few weeks.

right, but if there is a pattern of high bp he should go to the doctor. Believe me, I know what I am saying, I cured myself of hypertension, dropped all the pills a few years back.

172 resting is high no matter what and poses obvious risk factors. OP needs to go to a doctor and have it taken properly and follow up from there. Also i'm skeptical about the wrist monitor taking a bp measurement.

>cured myself of hypertension
As someone who has always had it, i'm very curious what you are doing..

I was overweight. Started with walking, and then cardio in the gym and eventually weight training. Had high bp between 160-190/90-110 and was on two different pills. Now its 120-140/60-75.

my BP and BPM is lower than that when im on mdma lol

Ah ok. My hypertension is hereditary unfortunately. Pills it is for me!

Shit mate your BP is fucked

shit man, any side effects from pills? I heard there are some bad ones but luckily I did not get any when I was taking them.

Early Mi
a
r
l
y

M
i

None. I'm only on 8mg and have been on them for years now. Fortunately my BP is borderline. Lingers around 130's

Do they help dilate blood vessels to give you a better pump/erection???

Manly af Tbh, low bp is for girls

i cum buckets

>skeptical about the wrist monitor taking a bp measurement
Did you mean pressure or pulse?
If pulse, it does a little beep every time my heart pumps. I can physically feel it.

I was at the supermarket today and the cashier asked me multiple times if I'm okay. Some people even offered bottles water.

Wrist-mounted BP devices are GARBAGE. Throw it in the e-waste bin and get one that has a proper arm cuff. Also stop doing HIIT just before taking your BP, moron.