How fat is your country?

How fat is your country?

according to this 30% of australian women are obese?
that cant be correct

This is fat, so the map is right

>Panama
>Lean against that sea of fat
Too bad a lot of people go to Starbucks these days

they probably dont understand the term THICC

>forgot pic

North Italy here, not much, we have a decent amount of overweight people.
South Italy on the other hand...90% obese, not kidding, they're all obese past the age of 21, they think it's fine and they get mad when you expose them, to them being obese is a sign of health and they would literally feed you infinite amounts of food if you look skinny, and get fucking mad if you don't slurp the whole plate...fuck, they would even keep their eyes on you until you're finished.
But that's typical of 2nd world inhabitants, the only thing they have is food and tv, and poverty, lol.

T H E S H I R E
H
E
S
H
I
R
E

kys

>women

Shouldn't it be harder to women to even reach obesity given how much less muscle mass they have compared to the average man?

From which criteria person is considered fat in this map? Latinas are meaty, all these latinas in this map are added to the fat percentage?

Women also move less and consume about as much as men

What are women even good for?

how come that turks and arabs and that area are so fat? I don't understand, they live in the hot sun,????

so? sunlight doesn't make you any less fat

In Saudi, the women
- are extremely sedentary - rarely leave the home and when they do, it's only for specific chored, and they're driven to the destination every time . No walking. No sidewalks. Not ever. They're home 95% of their lives.
- diet is shit. No portion control. Constant snacking. Macros from hell. Calories through the roof
- zero awareness of exercise as even a concept. It's just not in their culture, which embraces laziness and entitlement.

I lived in Riyadh for several years. It's the most backwards place on earth.

One more reason to only spot gymbros

>why are they fat? I don't understand, they live in the hot sun

Clearly you've never been to the deep south.

interesting.
the more i learn about these "arabs" and muslims the less I think of them.

Used to think they would "invade" but it seems the lot of those people are scrawny weak fags anyway. lel.

> muslims
> taking over europe
LOL

Now I would appreciate if we stopped importing nigs tho

>5-9 in both
Ah, the benefits of living in a 2nd world country

>Austria

Still a safezone I guess although i see the progress of fatness goes in a frightening rate

Over 35 fucking percent of our women are fatties
What the fuck

Why do women get fat?

>just no sex

Obviously not, that area is probably not accessible.

Nobody needs a spot for that babyweight

thirsty men (like the kind who post THICC memes) are COPE

Some day when you find the real gym bro you truly love. You will find any away possible to spot and support each others lifts.

Why are Arabs so fat?

>women
disgusting

I watched on VICE how much the fast food industry has penetrated the Arab states. They eat fast food almost everyday

Holy shit Egypt calm down.

Obese Sicilian detected

>VICE

>storing fat in your forehead

Europe is fucking blight on the map, fucking dyels everywhere.

Norway is god damn healthy. Even in a tiny town of 10 000, you will see people walking and cycling, everywhere.

In my town of 40 000 there are 30-40 gyms, all going well and are pretty packed in the rushour.

>But that's typical of 2nd world inhabitants, the only thing they have is food and tv, and poverty, lol.
this

>Shouldn't it be harder to women to even reach obesity given how much less muscle mass they have compared to the average man
literally exactly why it's easier for them to get obese

The UK is a total embarrassment, fat cunts every way I look. I don't see how a country could be much fatter than we are.

>north italy
just shut the fuck up already you faggot, you're all skinny because you're all twink fags and your mothers have no idea how to cook stuff

>brazil

just fuck my shit up

>10% of men
>20% of women
why is it like this

lol @ all the southlets mad at this post

this lmao, I am not from Italy but it is known that northern Italians are the patricians.

Yeah, same. I've read enough Don Camillo to know all about this.

Because men's standards are incredibly low, and "muh gender equality" and "muh genes" are starting to affect people out of North America/Europe.

absokutely disgusting 30-34.9 uae.