Live in house with four other guys

>Live in house with four other guys
>They call me the cave troll because I never come out of my room unless it's to get food/go to work/workout/bathroom.
>They invite some girls over one night
>Need to pee
>Piss into protein shaker rather than risk human interaction with a stranger on the 8 pace journey to the bathroom

Who else here is /cripplingsocialanxiety/ here?

Go back to /r9k/ you fucking faggot

>/cripplingsocialanxiety/
nope, you're just a self absorbed faggot, you aren't shy, just self centred,no one cares about you.

Dude, what the fuck? How can you live with other people and not interact with them? You're only making it more awkward.

I feel like I'm too far gone at this point. It's been four months and I'm afraid to start.

why do normalfags always crawl out of the woodwork on weekends

4 months isnt that long bro. I didn't have a conversation with my parents until a few years after I was born.

Have you tried talking to a doctor about this?

I used to be as bad as you. Uni helped a lot. I think you've just gotta work through the discomfort. Now everyone thinks I'm an arrogant prick.

Yes, the drugs don't help much

Kek

They're wagies who have been given their one day of rest today before they have to go back to work and make Mr. Shekelstein rich.

I could understand you don't want to see people when you are stoned af on dank weed.

But boi. You don't even do drugs and r scared of interaction?

You deserve no pussi

sry.

>tfw this happened to me except when they invited girls over I already had one naked in my room with me
I asked her to put on a screaming show so they could hear through the walls. Shit was so cash.

Just bang a slut in your room once OP and they will never give you shit anymore. All it takes is one time, surely you could do that? Then they'll just assume you don't come out of your room cause they're not cool enough for you

Take lexapro, used to have crippling anxiety. Couldn't take public transportation, go to malls because always feraing of throwing up, fainting etc.

Started taking lexapro and the symptoms dissapeared, now I'm very social.

Never have done that but I see your point and I can fully agree on your strategy since there is a fine line between autism and Chadism.
Once you can make people believe you are the coolest, you are the coolest. This works in every social interaction no matter what.

This, introverted can easily become extroverted if they set it as their goal because they are superior goal accomplishes.

I got thousands of hours up on FPS, never peed in a bottle but went without eating because people where over.

Do yourself a favor and go traveling or take coldshowers, it forces you to learn to move towards artificial discomfort. People talk, it's very trivial stuff, just joke with them occasionally, gain principals and lose your sense of being unguided.

I really hope you are trolling, but would not surprise me if this was real.

>too far gone

Honestly this is the most important part. Remember this horrible feeling you have. This is what happens when you don't introduce yourself / hang out / be social immediately. You don't have to be super social always, as long as you put in work at the beginning.

Remember this feeling. Fix it next time. Go out and practice on people you don't care about. Think of it as practice, not making friends.

Honestly the only way to fix it. Drugs won't help this.

Good luck

Nigga, I can't even order a pizza without getting nervous, you think I can just proposition a chick for sex?

Sometimes I try to go out. I just have no clue where boundaries begin or end. I always end up going too far somehow, saying the wrong thing, doing something inappropriate. I haven't been diagnosed with autism but I'm pretty sure I'm on the spectrum. People just don't make sense to me.

>proposition a chick for sex
There's your problem. That's not how you get sex

Enlighten me

you have to just bear with it and learn how to adapt to people. it sounds so sociopathic, but you're going to have a really hard time in life if socializing bothers you. if you don't have regular interaction with people it gets worse too. i'm at the point where i'm not really afraid to talk with anyone but i can tell that most people i talk to think i'm retarded or something. maybe you just don't really like your roommates and would fit in with other people.

you don't just ask them for sex obviously. It's a push and pull routine just like lifting. Switch it up. Pull her in with compliments and making her think you're into her
Then push away by teasing her and blowing her off. Girls love it when you fuck with their emotions. This is just an example so don't go out say this unless you know the girl and are comfortable with eachother, but something like telling her that her perfume smells good and ask her what brand it is. She'll be glad someone noticed it. After she accepts the compliment push her away by saying something like "I think my grandma used to wear that". She won't know what you think about her and it will drive her fucking crazy as you do this more.

Not OP, but pic related is the house design I'm buying with the boys. Sloped land is cheaper than flat land, and has many--sometimes better--house designs for it.

We're also installing a granny flat out back so someone pays us at least $400 a week in rent. That's $20,800 annually, which will greatly aid with paying off bills. With addition to our careers, our household will have a triple income of over $100,000 annually.

Within a decade will may also purchase more land nearby and build another house upon it, allowing even more people to rent our property out, tripling our rent income to $1,200 weekly altogether. By then we might quit our careers and retire before 40.

Work smart, not hard. And disregard females.

>you don't just ask a chick for sex

i literally, unironically, 100%, lost my virginity this way.

>at a party
>drunk and high as fuck
>party is dying down
>grab a girl by the waist and lead her up stairs
>tell her "i want to have sex with you"
>fuck her on the couch

didn't know her name, she didn't know mine, never said anything else to her except those 7 words.

you just have to be confident. i've seen fat guys get chicks simply because they truly believed they were awesome and it reflected in their actions.

>Work smart, not hard.
Unless you don't have the money to buy a house like that in the first place.

Oh believe me I understand you OP. I fucking hate people, I hate interacting with them, but recently I got a job where I have to, so I figured I'd make some friends.

I just don't fucking understand it, I try to mimic their behaviours and the way they talk but it never comes out right. The guys joke around and do all sorts of play fighting and whatnot but I just don't understand when it appropriate, etc. The girls are visibly repulsed of me.
I've tried for almost a decade to fit it, yet it never fucking works, I'm always the outcast, always labelled a shy nerd since day one even when I fucking talk to people.
I can only get along with other weirdos like me. I don't even look weird. Fuck.

You must be extremely attractive, or she was extremely ugly

>With addition to our careers, our household will have a triple income of over $100,000 annually.
What careers? That's terrible.

The bottom can, has, and will again have the bottom fall out of it so be careful.

im mirin that home but why are you guys shacking up together when you make decent money?

the second part is right but i wouldn't try the first part in 2017 unless you want to play the rape charges roulette

people are really stupid sometimes. nobody actually grows up either, all the cliquey, superficial bullshit just passes on from HS to college to the wagie world. you probably made a bad impression and now you have to bend over backwards to not be 'that guy'. fuck them. just use them whenever you need to and go find friends that you like. nobody truly gets along with everyone.

>I'm buying with the boys

Good luck when youre going to split. Money always get the worst out in people. Id be surprised if any of them are going to be your friends in 4+ years. Life is not like two and a half men or some other stupid shitshow.

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

This, shared ownership blows bigtime unless everyone is already rich in the first place.

>goto same gym for years
>never talk to anyone
>someone on Veeky Forums says it would be a good idea if I spoke to people at my gym for social gains
>actually start talking to people at my gym
>end up knowing a lot of people at the gym
>realise this is actually fucking annoying because all these people now talk to me when I don't want to talk
>have to at least acknowledge all of these people from now on
>tiring as fuck to say hi to all of them, especially if they actually start talking more to me
>now actively avoid going at times when I know the people Ive spoken to are going to be at the gym
>literally going to the gym at like 2:00PM, 9:00PM, 4:00AM, just to avoid the people at 8-11AM and 4-8PM.

Never going against my natural instinct of ignoring everyone and never listening to Veeky Forums again

>someone actually saved this and goes around posting it
You're like the weasely kid with acne on that Saturday morning cartoom show who has no friends and reports other kids to the teacher

Iktf OP, but how do you make it to the gym to workout in front of people you don't know, whilst simultaneously peeing in a bottle because you're afraid to engage in small talk with housemates?

Here you go user, use this as a countermeasure.

>$100,000 between three people
lol

I wish this was the default response followed by a ban to OP's like these. Maybe then Veeky Forums wouldn't be so fucking beta and all that shit

Not even /fit related

Haha

We talk about our goals here. We don't whine like beta faggots.

looking at your reflection hurts doesn't it user?

t. biggest beta ITT

I go in the morning. Nobody talks to anybody at the gym. Most of them are silent, like monks. When I'm at home, I can't get anywhere without someone ribbing me or making a joke at my expense. I just want to play vidya and go on 4chin in peace.

Omg how could i once relate to this. Im glad i changed and became boipussy bait for daddy bf

>100k between three people
Dude I'm hardly in my mid 20s and make that alone, what the fuck are you doing with yourself? Your biggest plan is getting 1200 in monthly rentals hahahahah

Your first problem is to quit vidya. That shit is evil. It's going to suck at first. Hopefully you can get to the point where you can feel how pointless and stupid it is. I haven't played in weeks and booted up some games, after five minutes I was like wtf am I doing and shut it off.

You sound like the perfect gym buddy and friend tbqh famalam.

Question: do you start sweating a lot when feeling uncomfortable arround people? I do, especially before/at work and in the subway. At home or with friends in small groups its alright

Get the "Overcoming Social Anxiety Step by Step" program (torrent) and you'll learn.

Lmao

This, grow even one ball OP

ive peed in an empty water jub when my nig roommates were having a party once. After that I told myself I'd never be so pathetic. Just say sup when you walk out literally itll break the tension completely

Underrated.

>never practiced socializing
>surprised when not good at it

Social anxiety isn't real.

>someone ribbing me or making a joke at my expense

That's called being a dude, you're supposed to do it back

This is true...or elaborate on the ribbing with funny self-depricating humor. You can also say you've been working on some huge project for work, that's why you've kept to yourself..then ask them how they even make time for their bs. Its really not that hard, you can do it. Baby steps.