Faces of Veeky Forums and face gains

Has getting Veeky Forums made you more attractive?
If yes, how so?

From hungry skelly to ottermode
Realized i got some nice abs
People remembering me as a gungry skelly know always mentioning i got a nice body
Mom proud, father miring
Fixed my ugly posture
Got confident a lot

It's the ultimate red pill

Chad reporting in. I was always a 9/10 so my face was never an issue.

Best thing you can do is grow hair and beard to hide as much face chub as possible when bulking

You look like you picked a fucked up face shape for your Mii

>I'm no Brad Pitt, but I'm symmetrical.

My face went from sunk-in skele to filled out and normal. It's a little bit on the fat side right now because im bulked to 14% bf but I'd like to think I'm more attractive now and my wife has been telling me how handsome I look. Women also approach me but idk if it's my face or physique. Either way, Veeky Forumsness helps in the woman department.

Lol no. Why would it? Lmfao

>wife
he fell for it lads

Fell for womyn? I guess so friend. At least she's fit as well and not a gainz goblin

Anyone can make it bro. Posted in a similar thread about two weeks ago. Old face:

Current:

Mirin face gainz. Puberty 3x5?

Puberty was height only, came out 6' 135lbs, still garbage facial muscles.
Now up to 185, getting there

Please don't drink my blood.

Here's me before and after 8 months of lifting.
I gained 60cm in height and around 60kg along with some minor face gains.
Eat big to get big.

Lifting improved my neck which improved my face.
Also biking to the gym every day has got me much better looking skin

Shit jawline and cheekbones before, shit jawline and cheekbones now. At least I am not fat anymore so it's an improvement.

The problem is the autism and the betaness, I will get rid of them someday, somehow.

>tfw the doctor touches you wrong

You have that cuckold face

why does fit talk so much about height
if you have a nice or okay face you can be anywhere up from 5'5 and be fine
if your ugly then height won't matter

Keep going brah we're all gonna make it

Personality > look

I have no chin and an oval face, I look like stereotypical nerd. I hope lifting will offset that a bit.

Let's see that chick you posted go for some ugly guy with 'personality'

Every women will finally settle down. After she get old she will understand that ugly STEM student with big heart and with 0 addiction is a better choice for her and her son than chad with big dick that love to drink and beat her from time to time.

Not even bro

The guy in that picture looks 10x better with no beard, he's ruining his aesthetics by having one.

I want that facial hair on OP's picture but unfortunately it's not a fit for my face.

And lifting did nothing for my face that getting thinner didn't do.

Winter solider/10

Not a bad look desu

beard looks like a snapchat filter

Wrong, attractions change over time. For me after I quit birth control I started to pine after older QT stem men.

No, I'm not in my late thirties and ridden the "cockcarousel".

Last one got deleted, whats the damage lads?

Tbh most men only care about early to mid 20's girls, nobody tries to attract older women.

Every time I try that I feel like a cartoon villain, and clean shave within a day usually.

nob bad, bit of a droopy left eye like myself

7/10

r8

7/10 if you're taller than 6 feet and got a haircut that doesn't make your head look so huge

Just a few years to go and you can be on non-blue boards eh?

Failing maxes got me that soulless look ive always wanted

im twenty, should i be worried

t.srbin

That guy looks way better shaved. Beard makes him look like he masturbates 3x a day.

It really depends, I think the problem is when people lose interest in taking care of themselves. I'm sure many men would rather take a fit, hot and wellgroomed milf with her shit together, who is in her 30's rather than a fat childish slob just because she's 20. A lot of men settle for the young fat childish slobs, because women their own age are either settled or have standards. I think it also goes vice versa. A lot of young men are a mess mentally and physically.

>that 90s boy band cd cover expression

I'm 30 and idgaf about a girl's age but objectively younger girls are more likely to be attractive.

Stolen from /soc/.

Looks British.

Why does your skin looks like it's been polished with photoshop?

Is that a toilet selfie? Lel.

This.

You look fantastic m8, though I think I'd prefer a different hairstyle but I'm a dude, no homo.

Stereotypical hipster bear.

Eastern Euro in tracksuit / 10

My face is tubbier now, beard is a necessity. Picture on the left is from a year and a half ago. I just shaved for the first time in a while again today and I look ridiculous

Yeah but grooming and fitness being equal, younger girls are hotter, and tighter
Same thing with younger men, I'm sure, but women seem to care about status more.

LIES. ALL LIES.

anyone with that hair automatically reminds me of this.

Whatchu mean m8?

Not men lmao

(1) I bet you're not even close to tubby.
(2) I bet you don't look ridiculous.

Is the dysphoria kicking in m8?

There's a strong correlation between looks and "personality" traits women look for (humour, game, non-creepiness, etc). Guys who are good looking tend to get more attention from the off and have more time to practice and improve their game. Ugly fucks get no attention from the start and lack the confidence to approach women. Thus, the hot guys become more adept and better with women, whereas ugly guys do not.

There are some fat and ugly guys who befriend the good looking guys and get good with women that way, and some good looking guys who are outcast and become bad with women too. These are exceptions though

stop constantly posting your face on an anonymous image board for validation you prepubescent looking fuck

I agree with what you said but I'm not sure how that relates to the post

Get that negativity out of here son, or you're never gonna make it

Mate I don't need validation, I'm pretty content. The only other time I posted it seemed like a couple of people were motivated by it, if a few more people were motivated here I'll be happy. Use some of that misplaced anger to fuel your lifts friendo

Don't hold back boys. I know I'm purdy

Zabrinjavajuce blizu. Sta me odalo?

what can I do to make my face look better, plastic surgery?

well while she was very drunk my ex gf did tell me to my face that she had a three way with two black guys before she met me.
Not sure what a girl expects when they tell you shit like that. It was really the last straw in me ending it

lookin good man cheer up

not too bad homie

/soc/ usually gives me around 6/10 when I post there.

I then subtract 3 from said score as Veeky Forums advised, because /soc/ is notoriously over-generous.

So I'm 3/10 and below average. At least getting Veeky Forums made me broader and more imposing. My shoulders/chest got pretty big in no time. Still no gf/etc though.

You have a good base, a little more of a cut along with better lighting and angles will make you look great

No surgery, you look good, just clean it, is that acne?

Get fit and you will be 7.5/10

Don't fucking lie to the guy.

Try dying your hair and trying to get a tan. Remember: it's tall, dark, and handsome NOT pasty, pink, and wholesome.

Anything I can improve? I know me mewing helped me a little, and usually I don't have stubble

4.5/10

3/10 seems pretty realistic desu senpai

But I am fit already.

what's wrong with my hair color

Your head doesn't look like it should be attached to your body. You have an insane baby face but manly body, it's fucking weird.

Jelly?

Well then just clean your face, that is optional, you dont look bad

I've made my peace with it desu.

Rate face pls.
6'2 180

GOD this thread last night scarred me. showed my sister it and we kek'ed for a good 10 minutes.

the worst part was he didn't even know what was wrong

This isn't supposed to be a rate thread, you're getting that on /soc/. Cut hard to clean up your cheek bones, lose the patchy stubble and do some jaw/face muscle exercises to bring out your jaw and stop that squinty thing you're doing. You'll go up 5-6 points easy.

>You'll go up 5-6 points

nigga that is not how it fucking works

pls rate.

This guy is like, in this uncanny valley between looking like a pretty boy and looking masculine, its offputting. He needs a few small changes to push himself one way or another. He's got a good base so he can hit attractive relatively easily with some work.

Nice face app there bro
Did you think we wouldn't notice?
Confirmed insecure

2/10. Looks like a serial rapist.

that sounds like an improvement.

criminal > beta loser

im handsome right fit?

>babyface
>forever bloated
>male pattern baldness
>4D nose
>mistaken for Mexican

Broke PR and repped 200kg x3 on squats today tho so won't kill myself just yet

kek. I remember when my confidence was so low that being told I looked like a criminal felt amazing.

Mexican Cartel

>symmetrical
sucks

r8

what's wrong with that?

You're my type. 9/10. Pls be gay.

>4D nose
kek

Explain

Still cutting

Inb4 asian/10

Contact lenses, a nosejob and learn how to smile and you could pass for Bart Kwan