Pasta

So what's the verdict? Is it bad ? Is is good?

Scooby said it's bad. Jeff from athlean x says it's ok

it's refined carbohydrates

IIFYM, who cares.

only reason you should eat pasta is if you're a skelly.

kill yourself

I would but since my muscles are so fucking hench my body is impenetrable to all forms of attack.

Plus I don't fancy being responsible for the suicide of 80% of the female populaton due to my death (the other 20% are gay).

No food is "bad" you fucking retard. Jesus Christ.

Rice is best carb source

Nutritionally, it's literally oats
>Scooby said it's bad. Jeff from athlean x says it's ok
And neither of them are credible sources of information. Both are middle aged lean, well built men that advocate for meme 15' circuit workouts
It *may* be refined, just buy whole wheat.
>t. American or north European ketofag
This
>t. Chink

hope its good going to italy tomorrow

What about whole

Who flies on a sunday

It's good if you are gonna do a ton of work.

Otherwise it'll make you fat. Basically rice for white peoples

Yeah it's basically oats with different macros and glycemic index and fiber.

Can you recommend a good fitness guy for reliable information then?

Bump

>different macros
Completely wrong, both are around 70% carbs and 13% protein
>and glycemic index and fiber.
Not if you eat whole wheat
Brian Alsrhue
Candito
Alan Thrall
Omar Isuf
Greg Nuckols

carbs without fiber. You are going to want to eat more than you should, and you aren't going to be satisfied.

it is

IIFYM moron. The only people avoiding carbs are yoga moms and hipsters and other idiots who fall for stupid meme diets instead of counting calories and protein intake. This is because they're too fucking lazy to use the marvel of nature that is human intelligence, and instead make their life decisions based on "what someone said". Rather than embracing the gift of reason and using it to answer their questions they resort to finding out what the alpha males/females of the pack do and copy that, much like an animal would do. This is what you are doing right now. You ask us what you should do, when you're fully capable of finding it out yourself. Even when you have all the information in the world at your fingertips and refined tools for finding that information. You're fucking pathetic and your pathetic life will be just as meaningless regardless if you eat pasta or not.

The devil speaketh

But idk if iifym is legit either.
Also I'm cutting and it's really calorie dense so I'll be avoiding it mostly.

Got any good cutting foods too?

Wholewheat pasta is GOAT. Normal's not bad either I guess it just fills you up for less time.