107 kg Opinions

lol the roids gave u gyno

good roid gyno

stop charring yourself in the tanning bed, get some lotion and lift your arms while you're in there

can't see chest enough to make good opinion, looks like shit with 3/4th of it covered

almost as small as ur dick

looks good. not a fan of the sleeve but otherwise thick solid tight etc. treat your skin though, as one to another, it has "the look"

if I had a dick as big as your gyno maybe I'd be able to pleasure ur mom

>Roidnipples
>Tattoos
100% unironical, honest question: Why?
I can understand hopping on a mild dose of TRT to get a bit higher on the natural range and get a boost on gains, especially if you are a YT celebrity and have supplements and programs to sell to make a living
I can understand literally roiding your liver and kidneys off, if you are a professional competitor
I cannot understand roiding to look like the builtest, jackedest dude at the beach/club
Also, I can understand having a patch of tattoos here and there. Maybe as a symbol of something that happened to you, that a important to you and you need a reminder.
I cannot understand tattooing your entire sleeve or something just for the hell of it

So I repeat my honest question, why?

because this is my job, i pay my bills with my body

What job? Bouncer?

If I pinch those puffy gyno nipples would you die?

My nipples are like that without roids. Calm down faggot. You don't know near enough to be casting dispersions.

So you naturally have gyno? How much milk could you squeeze out of those utters right now?

you could bang me anytime, full homo ofc.

>My nipples are like that without roids.
I'm so, so sorry. In that case, please don't spread your genes.
>Calm down faggot. You don't know near enough to be casting dispersions.
Please don't be triggered by my obviously agitated attitude in the previous post, I apologize profusely.

Judging by the standard width of iPhone you're exactly 10 inches tall, manlet

the salt here is real

not how natty gyno works dumb fuck

>Tattoo on right arm
>Tattoo on left arm
Clearly photoshopped faggots, just how gullible can you be?

G4P prostitute.

I don't like tattoos but I believe you've done quite a good good, mate.

>Hershey's kiss nipples
I'd ask for your cycle, but you obviously botched it, so I guess I'll just stick to something lightweight like Anavar

>casting dispersions

The word is "aspersions" you fucking retard.

>I can understand being a fucking pansy and doing the smallest amount possible
>I can understand going way to far and destroying your life and health with sides
>I can't understand a moderate approach wherein you get big as fuck without killing yourself

im not even that guy but you sound like a total faggot

It would be extremely painful

Those are big nipples

For you

This is a misrepresentation of what is said. If you honestly wanted a simplified version, it would go like this
>I can understand roiding if you make money out of it
>I can't understand roiding if you don't make money out of it

So what's the next step in your master cycle?

Crashing this thread. With no survivors

mirrors how do they work, retard

What mirror you moron

lookin amazin my dude.
I have the same "gyno" and im natty though, funnily enough.

Your nipples ruin your physique. Other then that looking pretty solid but a bit red. How is your BP and hematocrit levels?