>get in car, driving to track to run
>6:15am
>look to my left
>spider just chilling on this dope web he made me
>get to track, he's still there!

Now we are sitting here listening to Chopin

Taking him running with me

>Veeky Forums being wholesome
Give him a fly or some other bug if you can find it; maybe leave your window open

Yeah playa, that is a dope web feel me homie?

Water break, still there

Isn't that dangerous

You have being visited by the Spinning Spider of Gains, massive gains will come your way but only of you post "Feed it, faggot"

>get in car, driving to track to run
are you american?

nice blog

yes we dont have to run in the streets cause we're not poor and our country isn't infested with islamic sandnigger rapists. stay mad europoor

nice maymay

>our country isn't infested with islamic sandnigger rapists
Why don't you run in the streets then? Could it be because the US is a 3rd world tier shithole?

Are you fucking serious? In a thread about a dude who found a fucking spider in his car you start with this /pol/ shit?
I'm so done with you cucks

>REEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING AMERICANS

haha fuck your mother

Because there's designated areas to run you poor euro fags. We don't have to run in the street

Wrap the web on your dick

>driving to go run

Have you heard of "sidewalks" and "streets"?

I'm american and have no idea why you wouldn't just walk out your door and start running

>>Driving to the gym

I'm American and don't understand why you don't just go lift shrubs and rocks instead of going to the gym.

DESIGNATED

Except actual weightlifting equipment will aid in your fitness goals compared to lifting a tree, whereas running is running no matter where you go, unless you are in a heavily urban area with tons of stoplights.

not every road has a sidewalk for running you autist and there's nothing more obnoxious then a bunch of faggots running on the side of the street. Either go to a trail in a park or a track and fuck off

>calls people cucks
>done with /pol/

>a bunch of faggots

OP is running alone. If you can't handle driving past one (1) jogger you shouldn't have a drivers license. Stop making up phony situations to justify your idiotic opinion.

t. dumbass who runs on a road

Wait until it's eggs hatch

I checked a jogger with my side mirror once because the fucktard was running in the middle of the goddamn street. he had headphones so of course the moron couldn't hear me coming up behind him. I couldn't move over because there was another car coming in the opposite lane.
Guess who got the ticket?
The fucking jogger because you're NOT SUPPOSED TO RUN IN THE FUCKING STREET

Britbong here
Running on the street makes you a silly billy

SHITTING

>I couldn't move over because there was another car coming in the opposite lane.
Are there no brakes in your pickup truck?