lookism.net/Thread-Neck-Training-Thread
necktraining.com/
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2012/04/why_we_love_sociopaths.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leave Veeky Forums
Don't use internet

Self-hatred isn't very chadlike

Anyone have some dank torrents?

>to get girls you need to be yourself, but you also have to read dozens of articles and books about it so you can overanalyze everything

You need to be yourself, who is someone who lives to improve themselves

You have to be interesting charming and attractive, but these have to be part of your identity and not an act.

There are so many frontlines in which I have to improve.
To be honest, everytime I think about all the things I have to do and things I should change it makes me really sad because I realize how far off I am from the norm.
Not saying that I prefer stagnation, but I am quite sure I will never reach a niveau that is considered normal.

Legit Chads don't do any of this

The smart upper echelon chads do

Nigga you on Veeky Forums. Normal aint happening. What we aim for is trapping some bitch and working her self esteem down till she thinks somehow you are the best she can do.

I still believe in unconditional love.

>lookism.net/Thread-Neck-Training-Thread
Holy fuck, what's with this neck trend all of a sudden?

Oh shit. Dude. Only God and Jesus provide that. Human love is always conditional. Even your mommas and your wifes love will be conditional. You can always make people hate you. And people can always make you hate them.

One reason why alot of marriages fail. People think getting married means unconditional love and when they find out it isnt/doesnt they seek other sources for that love.

Guard that heart user. Your going to get it crushed with those big hopes you have in it.

Who wants to fight a guy whos head and neck are as wide as the thunderdome?

Stop posting that stupid neck shit. Your only going to get yourself injured. There are no legit before afters. Its 100% genetics.

Yurofag with yellow teeth here. How do you whiten them?

But if everything is uncertain and fading why even try? I can't live for myself, that does not satisfy me, I need a greater goal or a purpose.

peroxide toothpaste. Whitening toothpastes work by etching off a thin layer of enamel. Peroxide trys to stain them (although not very well).

>lookism link
Lmao. More like incel general. You cant make your neck thicker much more than an inch. You should have noticed this by now. Remove that shit.

I'm more or less chad irl...

>Just graduated from top 10 college
>Very fit, play golf and tennis too
>Master small talk: "how was your weekend/are you having fun at [event]/let me get your number" etc
>have a social media following
>have some hookups, a roster, and the occasional long term relationship
>was in a fraternity
>have a job that pays >$100k all in starting this summer
>traveling around the world this summer with my signing bonus

Basically this, be fit, social, worldly, rich, a good person... that's chadmode I guess, the charicature of "Chad" most people think of is an archetype and for the most part not a real unidimensional personality type you see in the real world

Okayyy but your neck is not that thick because YOU CANT TRAIN it. Genetics x failure. Ive always had 19" neck it wont get any bigger or smaller.

You probably wont like my answer but this is where Jesus comes in. This world is fading but the new order of things is coming and that order will be eternal. I dont live for this world. I live for the next. My goal here and now is to spread the word to as many people as I can. What they do with it is between them and Christ. My job is just to tell them. The bible says this is your purpose as well (that and find saving faith in Jesus).

Sounds like you got a case of the nihilisms. Either that or youre just low 20's with a crappy/average start in life and no direction.

It was a joke...

>have a small social media following
What for, may I ask?

How did you get a job like that?

>youre just low 20's
Mid 20's
>crappy/average start in life
I guess so
>no direction
yes

>Sounds like you got a case of the nihilisms
I don't think so. I crave purpose, so I can put all my effort in and get it done. Currently I am working just for myself, but it feels vain.

> why would you lie on the internet, user?

Good. Never mention neck training here ever again. I want that incel stuff out.

Religion my friend. It is not to control the masses. It is to fill that hole in your heart (which is really your spirit longing to commune with Christ). Every human has this feeling. Some can just put it off better than others.

With Christ you have purpose no matter your situation. Paul the apostle did his best and happiest work from a prison cell.

Nothing big. Once you get about 1k followers you start to develop your own brand. I get about $10k in sponsorships per year and a bunch of free clothes/toys. I also use this platform to promote my blog, which is related to both my personal interests and work, to build my brand later on. It's just self promotion is all. And when you do enough of it, it basically does your introductions for you.

Big bottom line: It buys you a lot of social capital. That's all I really needed to say

I studied economics and philosophy at a top 10 American university and graduated with a 3.8/4.0. I held leadership positions at school, had well connected family, etc.

I will be taking a job in consulting

Dont tell me what to do

necktraining.com/

To the first point though you have to be diligent about it. 1 photo per week, and connect with everyone I knew in high school (300ish people) college (500ish) internships (100ish) clubs/bars (don't know how many) and so on

So, it's not an overnight thing, you build it up

You obviously never tried to train neck. All wrestlers and boxers have massive necks because they train them

Im guessing you're the type to hate popular things just because they're popular

Can anyone else confirm if this is how you become chad irl

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2012/04/why_we_love_sociopaths.html

Wow this is great

"Kotsko's thesis is that we love sociopaths because sociopathy is opposed to social awkwardness. Say you're in line at the store and some jerk cuts in front of you, on purpose, and for the sake of clarification let me observe he has a Celtic cross tattooed to his shoulder and he just had sex with your girlfriend. He's a different kind of person than you. He can do things you can't, do women you can't, he sees the world's rules differently, which specifically means he understands that there are no "world's rules," that rules are decided by those withpowerfor their own benefit. After he cuts in line, he pockets a Milky Way bar because, well, because he got away with it. My grammar is correct: he can do it since he got away with it."

fuck yeah I'm using my calendar boys

Charcoal pills

>Are you too socially inept? Work on that
How ?

Socialize often, but only in small doses (2 hours or so a day)

nice post

Unconditional love is a human concept. It is entirely achievable, and there are people who practice it. Just because you haven't experienced it doesn't mean it does not exist.

Honest question for Veeky Forums

How did you stay motivated enough to reach a goal? And what exactly are you improving yourself for? Is it just the feeling?

Are you doing it for women? For men?
Something social?

I'm just curious.

>Go out, talk to people
>Be interesting and funny
>Don't be awkward or unfunny

Nice LARP, If you gotta brag about it on Veeky Forums, you dont have it.

Teach me your ways.

Literally doing it for women, in the sense that right now I could only bang obese bitches, but maybe one day I can stick my dick In something that I'm actually attracted to.

write an imaginary story, fill captcha, press post

But what do you do for the social media thing? Like, what's the actual point? Just random ass photos of whatever I'm doing?

Wow, that worked. Thanks!

I have a few triggers that get me going every time.
>my ex
>my exflatmate who used to beat his girlfriends (yet they'd come back to him because he 'loved them')
>old pictures of myself

And then, I also use Tinder every time I'm in the gym - noticed it's much easier to do the chatting shit when you're busy with lifting. Set up all my successful dates that way anyways. But yeah, never lift for just one thing.

How do you pick up girls cold?

I was at a cafe today working on some things for university and a girl caught my eye and I kind of involuntarily kept checking her out. I noticed she would look at me when I got up to get some more water.

A couple of times we made eye contact, but I would be a bitch and look to another direction or return to my work.

I assume she was into me, correct? How do you initiate a conversation in this situation? She was there talking with a friend

Yes, she was into you.

You need to come up with a pretense to talk to her, which doesn't have to be true or genuine. She will know it's pretense, you will know it's pretense. It doesn't matter. What matters is you went up and initiated the conversation.

If you recognize a book or bag she has, go up and start talking about that book or bag. It could be anything.

My ex-roomate used to say to girls, "excuse me, don't you go to [nearby college here]?" If they say yes, instantly you can say you saw them on campus and you have a million stuff to talk about. If they say no, you can say, "oh, you looked like someone I've seen before," then ask what they do (not a student, then maybe I saw you downtown...etc.)

It doesn't matter, all that matters is you start talking.

Eye contact -> smile
If she smiles back -> go say hi
What you say afterwards doesn't matter as long as you got a chill vibe about you

You need to change what yourself is

Meditate, a lot. Helps you become less anxious and tense. Make a lot of eye contact, more than makes you comfortable. Even that is probably less than you should be making. Smile more. Keep your shoulders back.

Watch movies and focus on characters with good social skills, like Droz in PCU.

Good advice except for the meditate nonsense.

Typically girl never smiles first right? It's expected for guy to initiate that usually, right?

I've had girls smiled at me in past first, but I honestly don't know how to pursue a girl. I'm only lucky to have good looks because I've had girls basically thrown themselves on me and initiate making out and all that. Two old ladies at the same cafe this morning said I look like a young Leo.

I just want to learn how to be a man and be able to escalate things with girls by myself.

Sometimes they do, but don't hold your breath.

What's wrong with meditation?

>self improvement
>only talking about girls

You faggots are never gonna make it

whatchu wanna talk about faget???

When do you guys meditate? I do it during the night because it's the only time of the day when there's silence.
Also, regarding what you said, I haven't noticed changes yet. How much till you benefit from meditation?

How do I look like the guy in the op?

wow this guy is stupid hot

>tfw put off going on a date with a girl tonight to spend time alone doing nothing

Why am I like this

>links to lookism
>still bluepilled and interested in """"self-improvement""""
lmao

Right after work. We bust ass all day, so it really helps with the context switch out of work mode.

Noticing changes depends primarily on how accurate your own sense of self is. That was my biggest problem, I wasn't taking good stock of myself so I couldn't notice.

Secondarily, it depends on where you are mentally to begin with, how well and how long you practice, and how big of a difference you're looking for.

R u me

lol not at all

Right after I shower in the morning. I didn't want to try to have a set time, because I'd stress when I missed that time.

I don't disagree with your image entirely but it paints a picture of the Christians being mass-persecuted in America (at least how that is how I took it).
I agree that Christians should cause a fuss about things they truly believe in, like how they should be very anti-abortion if they believe that it's killing a baby.

I'm honestly curious why a lot of Christians feel like their believes are attacked though, maybe its because I'm in the Bible Belt but they always seem to think things such as gay rights are "thrown in their faces" when I have literally never met a gay guy around here.

man this general is really gay

You need to be yourself, but yourself needs to be a chad.

>to get girls within your league you just have to be yourself, but to get girls currently outside of your league you need to better yourself

Nice non arguments.

>There are no legit before afters.
I have to agree with this, user. I've never seen a legitimate natural neck progression that had actual results worth sneezing at.

being yourself by being someone who is alive and present in the moment, not neurotic and awkward and overanalyzing everything.

Wow, must be nice not requiring surgery once every two years with procedures that take 8+ months to fully heal and are in pain the whole time so you're unable to think of much else since 14 years of age.

people love power and impunity, period. It was known and stated eloquently at least as far back as Thucydides.
"you know as well as we do the right, as the world goes, is only in question between equal power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."
"Of the gods we believe, and of men we know, that by a necessary law of their nature they rule wherever they can. And it is not as if we were the first to make this law, or to act upon it when made; we found it existing before us, and will leave it to exist forever after us; all we do is to make use of it, knowing that you and everybody else having the same power as we have would do the same as we do."

seems like a good thread to ask

anyone have godtier intellectual podcasts? i want to listen to them while working out, probably about 10 hours a week to make passive brain gains

>"you know as well as we do the right, as the world goes, is only in question between equal power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."
>"Of the gods we believe, and of men we know, that by a necessary law of their nature they rule wherever they can. And it is not as if we were the first to make this law, or to act upon it when made; we found it existing before us, and will leave it to exist forever after us; all we do is to make use of it, knowing that you and everybody else having the same power as we have would do the same as we do."
Y'know most days I regret getting a BA in Classics. But then I read this shit when I'm having a bad day.

goofy, no it doesnt its an evolutionary and social adaptation not a super strong esoteric force that we can't comprehend.

Nice bread cheers

no intellectual at all but joe rogan podcasts are great for a lot of different crazy topics

Normal is boring
The new ideal is being passionate about something(s) and having experience with it. Once you love something enough that you can hold an evolving conversation about it it's all just a matter of finding who to talk about it with.

As a side project work on your convo skills. The first impression is the most important thing because the next time you meet them you already have topics to roll with. You gotta find those topics in the first conversation, that's the starting line. If you find the other person's topics not interesting or lacking, move on to the next person. There shouldn't be any reason for you to struggle with one person if you guys don't match.

Also understand that girls are just as varied in their passions and hobbies as guys (wow who knew). Just because you're nervous around girls doesn't mean your topics should change if you're both interested in the same things. Allowing the other person to talk about what they like is also essential, even if it's not what you like you should give them a chance to express their passions. LISTENING and asking questions are important factors in improving your relationship with people. It sounds cheesy but it's truth.
Tldr be passionate about things, find other people who are passionate about things, ask them about their passions and maybe you'll click

Seriously sort your shit out
>Tidy Room
>Be actively social, force yourself
>Don't be passive in convos
>exercise
>better fitting clothes
>hobbies

>Tfw just went up to 100lb press
>Managed 3x8
>First time ever after eternity of /fatfuck/

am i gon make it?

>golf, tennis