When is it appropriate to call someone a bodybuilder? Do you ever say you "train bodybuilding" instead of just lifting?

When is it appropriate to call someone a bodybuilder? Do you ever say you "train bodybuilding" instead of just lifting?

when they look like jason blaha

>When is it appropriate to call someone a bodybuilder?
when he is a bodybuilder

When the person competes and has a pro card.

is this the natty limit?

When you compete. Otherwise you just call yourself a lifter or gym goer or whatever term you wanna use. Unless you compete in a specific "sport" like bodybuilding,powerlifting or weightlifting you don't use those terms. Perhaps you can say you train for the purpose of one but have no intention to compete if that makes sense. For example "I do boxing type training, I do football training, I do bodybuilding type training". Though i'd never call myself a boxer/football player/bodybuilder unless I actually competed.

Very reasonable answer.

Stop starting threads with Lauren reee my waifu

I just say that I lift. To the average person, going to the gym to look better=bodybuilding. They don't think about PL or weightlifting, that shit's for autists.

>When is it appropriate to call someone a bodybuilder?
When they have a doctorate in surgery and anatomy and their last name is Frankenstein.

is brehs bodybuilders
what say you?

When someone identifies themselves as a bodybuilder, they are a bodybuilder. It's a bullshit term like "artist" or "musician".

What a waste of a decently arranged genetic code. Smh.

Do you compete?
Do you win?

Her name is lauren reee?

Anyone who lifts with the intent to gain mass is a bodybuilder

Thanks
t.op

she's getting too big

so big she's distorting space around her

for you

Delt goals Jesus wow

Instagram fitgirl booty pics are a problem, because all the women are beginning to suffer from more and more extreme lumbar lordosis.
because they want to show of their ass.

Yeah, she could be so hot but she's getting too far into the mental illness'

I got too far into your mom's mental illness last night if you know what I'm saying.

>tfw a girl has far wider shoulders than you
JUST

jesus look at those traps

Youre all bodybuilders. Its in the name. You sculpt your body to your desires, analyze what areas need working on, and then proceed to take action to work those areas, until your satisfied with the end product (which no bodybuilder ever is, causing drug abuse and body dysmorphia, but that aside).

Id say that anybody training for aesthetics, not solely strenght, is by definition a bodybuilder

i want her to lift my as i wrap my legs around her waist

oof

Steve Alexy has participated in competitions.

I'm pretty sure your question is more complicated than it seems, since your question is basically "At what point does the general populace recognize that you have dedicated your life to your task long enough?"

Is this real?? I just had the weirdest boner

>"At what point does the general populace recognize that you have dedicated your life to your task long enough?"
My goal is to have the kind of body that gets mires fairly often, like maybe 1 out of 20 people think "damn that's a really fit looking guy" t.op

she's like 5'2, any non-manlet user would absolutely dwarf her no matter how big she gets

i want that bitch to wrap her legs around my head and fucking crack it open

it's not weird you're just gay.

When they compete in a show while in decent condition.
It's the same as how you can call yourself a powerlifter after having competed in a meet, or a strongman after having competed in an event.

why do fit girls make my rape instinct go off? Any other type of girl I get soft cuddly feelings for and want to kiss and love them. fitgirls i just want to force my dick into and bust inside them whether they want me to or not

sexual imperative urges your body to create warrior tier babies

Everyone who lifts or exercises on a regular schedule is a bodybuilder, by the definition of the term. That said, unless you compete you probably shouldn't say that.

they cant have kids anyway. bodyfat is too low

could be but I dont really care about making children with them. maybe its because all of them have such bad attitudes and act like the most stereotypical asshole chads, it just makes me want to bring them down a peg or two.

Maybe for you

I just looked up those peanut butters and they are a ripoff. 13 bucks a jar and they barely have more protons than regular PB.

>I'm a lifter doing a bodybuilding program.

What's her cycle? Anavar and what else?

It use to piss me off when people called me a bodybuilder. Now I have 30 large in my account and live Bobby Orr's old house so I don't give a fuck.

I think bodybuilders body build endlessly versus someone who wants to body build to a certain extent.

Underrated

Someone who builds body that cares about over all balance, symmetry, condition, diet etc... someone who see their body as their marble that they can sculpt with is a bodybuilder.

You're either stupid or a SJW who believes that cultural appropriation is bad.

I'm boxing twice a week, I'm a boxer. Competition or not.

No you're not

now THIS is bodybuilding

how big has her clit gotten ?

That photo is shopped af