That first Sip of the day

That first Sip of the day

Yesterday's Sip

>drip coffee

I want to buy an espresso machine, but I would only make use of it on weekends. I don't have time in the morning on work days to fuck around with it, that is why I set my programmable drip machine to start brewing 5 minutes before I wake up.

consider an aeropress, or learning pour-over (very easy, not much to learn)
It would involve buying a burr grinder if you don't have one already, though

>that first REAL sip of the day cmon guys

Since I stopped coffee, my depression stopped.
Enjoy your caffeine crashes anons.

Woah qboa whoa wtf
whoaaaaaaaaaaaa chilll
whoaaaaaaaaaaa hold on

>anything but matcha

I'll check it out, my main thing is how time consuming the process is. The ultimate goal on work days is to get some coffee in and induce a massive shit before going to work.

I do enjoy the taste of coffee, but yeah my morning drip peasant coffee is not great. But it gets the job done.

Someone else using the frensh press method For his coffee?

*PSCHT*
*sips*
WHOA QBOA WHOA

how 2 get into matcha?
what are some good brands?

I've quit caffeine a few times, the withdraw sucks but the mental clarity afterwards is great. However I need caffeine to take a shit before going to work, I am not one of those idiots that prides themselves with "Shitting on company time". I much prefer to shit somewhere comfortable, with quality toilet paper, and wet-wipes/Shower available if needed.

Of course , French press is richer and bolder than anything that will ever come from a machine

I do and it's really great. No comparison with any other method. Quitting bean juice though, at least I'll be able to laugh at those that drink burnt coffee made with any other way.

That's the coffee addict persona talking.
You already know the counter argument.

I fixed that problem by drinking more water. Especially before bed. Even though I had to get up to piss half way trough the night. Now I'm regular.

Eating one square of 70% or 85% black chocolate also helps transit.

me too bro
I sometimes get an iced coffee if I go away for the weekend and it fucks me for a few days after

These things look like an absolute bitch to clean. Are they?

>his sipps cost less than £1500

oh dear

If coffee makes you depressed, you have problems well beyond beverage intake. A frail, bitch made, girly leaf trembles in the wind, but the problem isn't the wind.

We'll put.

No harder then cleaning a drip pot and actually cleaner cause you can see and sanitize every peace. You literally scoop the extra grinds in the trash bin and rinse it out like a cup. Run the lid/filter part under hot soapy water and then let it dry. Takes less than a minute