Usain Bolt

>Usain Bolt
>30 years old
>will be 33 in 2020 for the Olympics
>decides to quit

wat?

he is still young and can definitely improve. Why the fuck would he quit right now?

Thus isn't some fake ass handegg hoop basket flop. The CNS can only take so much, especially when you are the limit of human explosiveness. Go out on top.

25-28 is physical and mental peak for a male

Knows the end of the world is coming maybe.

Doing what lance armstrong should have done

I'm pretty sure he just wanted to quit as a winner. He's been so dominant and that's he wants to be remembered for
>he is still young and can definitely improve
This is rarely the case sprinting, although there are exceptions like Justin Gatlin who's 35 and still running at the top level. Kim Collins is old as fuck for a sprinter, but he's not on Bolt's and Gatlin's level.

mirin natty delts of peace

The only reason Gatlin is still in the game at his age is because of all the years he lost to the steroid ban. Doubt he'll ever get gold tho

33 as an olympic athlete is the equivalent of 90 for normal people

>Bolt

>Natty

Sure he's relatively young, but speed is the first thing to go as you get older. Why not go out on top?

So you're saying a guy in the most rigorously drug tested sports on the fucking PLANET is using?

YOU will never succeed at anything you piece of shit. You will die alone and nobody will mourn your passing,

He wants to leave at the absolute top of his game. He wants people to talk about other runners and say "Yeah, well if Bolt never quit he'd have beaten that time easily"

He basically wants to become the Bruce Lee of sprinting.

You know that friend you have who's utterly convinced Bruce Lee could beat anyone in a fight? Even super heavyweight boxers?

Yeah, Bolt wants a legion of defenders just like that.

men physically peak at 29, why is this surprising

Hes not natty. (But to be fair non of his competitors are either)

Hes already a legend

Why stick around and potentially tarnish the legacy?

You can take rhGH and Slin without detection and that doesn't even take into account the fact that you can take drugs in your offseason, that become permanently undetectable in 2 to 3 weeks.

I don't really care about you and the other anons philosophical discussion about ethics, but you should educate yourself on how easy it is to fool even the most stringent doping tests.

theres no way that Bolt isnt on something, its naive to think otherwise

Doesnt undermine his success, i firmly believe that everyone at that level is

I'd like to buy him for my plantation

Hahaha you are fucking insane if you do not think a man who runs 100m in 9 FUCKING seconds is not on epo or some shit. Cause if he ain't he'd be a 7 second 100m runner. All runners are doped up, it's just the game.

In fact, professional level sports should make steroids mandatory. Cut all the bullshit.

Any grown man, who thinks that olympians aren't on full gear, is like a fourteen years old kid who still believes Santa's for real.

Shit dude next you're gonna tell me that wrestling is fake.