/fraud/

/fraud/ - big strong muscley steroids men too beta to create new threads

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

previously on crusader is a terrible poster:

Thank Zzyz for estp miscarriage, world doesn't need more brain dead drug addicts with image disorders!

>previously on crusader is a terrible poster

feels good man

Is that Mike Israetel?

Dude is pretty based.

Man, I love Tren. In the past 6 weeks, I've gained 17.8 lbs and my BF has only increased by 0.6%, according to my smart scale. Feels good, man.

o m e g a

glycogen stores are lbm so that sounds plausible

what's your total bf?

Getting babbys first gear next week. Days are fucking long right now

Sitting at 12.5% now on this bulk.

So, you're waiting on Test E and some AI? Sounds good, man. Getting pretty excited?

Why isn't EQ recommended for more first cycles instead of test E? I had way fewer sides on EQ and the gains were almost the same as test

>instead
you ran EQ alone? how was your dick?

TRT test. But it wasn't my first cycle. But my sides at 500 EQ and 200 test e were non existent compared to 600 test e which was my first cycle.

>Test E and some AI?
Exactly. Was thinking about adding some dbol to the mix but im getting pharma grade test so i decided to drop orals (at least for now).

>Getting pretty excited?
Yes i am, but im having second thoughts. Main reason im hopping on gear is because i've been suicidal for couple of years and im hoping that test will fix this. If not, i have nothing to lose.

i just injected test for the first time now what

I hope u went into the vein

Fap to thick women and fuck around on the machines in the gym for 45 minutes

Sup guys been hanging with new girl most of my free time, gym like twice a week now on 300mg cyp once a week still eat like shit.

Lmao, the comedown is going to be so hard your going to commit seppuku

All at once right

Opinions on my stack?

>80mg high end anavar
>4.5iu HGH (nordotropin pens from a pharmacy)
>.5 arimidex (pharmacy) EOD
>500mg Sustanon (pharmacy) weekly

Total damages 1200$ per month

Literally no sides and hard mass gains, very little water retention.

Stop trolling

Sustanon is a retarded meme, use TestE

>Roiding for this

Why would I be trolling?

I tried, but I couldn't find it in the pharmacy and I really don't like buying locker room juice desu.

Youre like the roid version of the kid with rich parents.

this is the next part of the plan

Been 220 for a week despite eating only chicken breast and max 500cals of nuts/cottage cheese/yoghurt for 5 days.

While on 650mg/week tren and last day of 250mg dnp.

1-2 hour daily fasted walk. Along with 5 days a week weights and actual cardio.

Cutting is strange.

Yea you fuck roiding for that I already admit several times that I barely train, I eat fast food daily, and I roid to make decent gains from where I stared with close to 0 effort. Im also constantly depressed from relationships so that makes growing hard too. Let's see how impressive you are.

No one cares, it's not exceptional in any way, and you're not even gonna post a physique pic.

Add tren, slin, more test, and another 2iu gh then I'll mire. Right now you're just being a pussy.

were all dyel

My parents aren't rich at all and I'm 27. I have a small business and own my flat so I can afford to splurge a bit on my body.

Never claimed to be rich, and apparently nobody with a bit of money would ever be on Veeky Forums according to you so I won't bother explaining myself.

Believe me or don't, I just want some honest feedback on my cycle.

Sust is not ideal but will do, good luck rich man

But why though?

Why be mediocre at best?

>Muh relationship depression
Mate don't even start. I guarantee my life has objectively been worse than yours from sheer bad luck. I still put more than the bare minimum into the things I do.

No one respects the pussy who doesn't commit to what he wants

At the office so I can't, but my physique isn't that great yet. I just started my cycle. Anyway, I was going to add tren maybe. What dose you suggest?

I don't think I need more test right now, and 2 more iu would give me severe carpal tunnel. I get tingly hands as it is. The pharmaceutical stuff is much more potent than blue tops.

Why the hate?

Youre pissing a lot of money away for qol improvements. But hey if you can afford it go ahead.

I'm eating about 4k calories a day on my Mcdonalds chicken nugget bulk. Hoping to go from DYEL to normal gym guy.

QOL?

What should I add to make it worth it?

Time constraints I'm finishing up my degree this year I'm only 21 looking to land a job and then I'll do big boy cycles. Also I'm lazy as fuck now between 2 jobs and school so I put very little effort into training but I'm not going to be natty and even more depressed.

quality of life

HGH just isn't worth it cost wise unless you're trying to be a competitive bodybuilder. You could add like 1 gram more of 5 different compounds for the same price.

This is true but you're one of the biggest out of us all lol. And also everything been going good for you lately?

Because you keep posting your stack, presumably just to brag.

Tren at 300-500 for nutrient partitioning so the slin doesn't just make you fat. Gh+tren+(1+g test)+slin=monster

Otherwise gh isn't worth fucking with, just gonna reduce your insulin sensitivity without a ton more anabolism than the test and oral alone will give you. Does increase intramuscular water retention and tdee a good bit, but not worth what you're paying for it.

New to this but just ordered 30ml Tren 100mg, 30ml test E 250mg and some var for a first cycle am I going a little too hard?

Opinons on mk677? Will there be any side effects? Anyone tried it?
im 18 btw

var is pointless unless you're 12% bf or under it's purely for vascularity and a little strength

So it's not good for cutting as from what I've read?

kys

While I agree from the muscle building aspect, HGH really has improved my skin, my sleep, my mood, my recovery, my sex drive (might be the test too, we will know in PCT).

I plan on running HGH 6 months on, 3 off, in perpetuity if I can afford it.

Showing off anonymously?

Genuinely wanted advice since it is my first cycle. Everybody I've asked recommends some hardcore stuff that is way more than I need right now. I'm 5'10 and 215, so I still have a lot of growth to do before I'm doing 1 gram of fucking test per week.

But thanks for the advice. I might do this in 6 months. What is slin btw?

Hope you bought ai/prolactin control

I would just run an oral instead of tren for your first time on gear. Orals are fucking awesome, dbol adrol sdrol are all good choices. Run tren on its own with trt test later on.

people say it's good for cutting to preserve muscle mass/strength

you're already taking tren, you don't have to worry about losing muscle on a cut.

"fat burning" effects are a meme

Insulin

>Steroids
LOL enjoy your osteoporosis

Well I did some Dbols for about 6 weeks in January got some huge strength gains and gained about 15lbs. I picked up some arimidex for pct and have a bit of nolva left over from taking those dbols.

I was under the impression that you should run test with tren even at a low dosage so you don't end up with erectile dysfunction.

Insulin and HGH together? Isn't that contradictory? I'm trying to lose some BF, not just get massive. I don't want to be hulk bod honestly.

Even I know that you need a test base for any cycle worth a damn. Dbol was cool in Russia during the bolshevik revolution. You can get much better gear now, even orals.

Same with winny- avoid.

yea I'm perfect on vacation this weekend working on my sleeve

That's the point. Why do shit halfway. If you just want a jacked upper body, no need for fucking with the gh. You're gonna get weird ass sides down the line, kill your insulin sensitivity, look like shrek in the face etc.

Hgh is for those that need it for a sport or are trying to become a pro bber. And for the second, the results aren't as drastic without slin.

pathetic lower back to match your pathetic abs

non-existent core

How much of a difference would it make if I'm taking 5mg/10mg of Aromasin everyday instead of 6.25mg/12.5mg?
I'm gonna be running 500mg of Test E for 16 weeks.

Or he just doesn't come off?

It would make about 20% difference

>he needs AI on 500mg of test

LMAO FATASS

I haven't pinned in about 4 years and jumping on again however my living circumstances have changed and I stay at my girlfriend so but it's her place. I can't really pin without arousing suspicion and the only other place is my car but that's sus and not ideal

>cucked by your gf

Nice man, finishing it up now or more to go after this?

Feelsbadman.jpg

I told my gf I'm on hormone replacement therapy

British; its non existent here

I doubt that. You can't get treatment for low T in the UK even privately?

Tips for nice skin? My bacne comes and goes

Private clinics will offer at a heavy financial rate however it's not available via NHS (our universal healthcare)

Suffering from bacne aswell. Waiting for replies

Accutane

>my physique isn't that great yet
>$1200 a month stack

When does tren a reach a peak in noticed effects? Week two and all that's happened is less subq water and better pumps/more strength.

Could be affected by hard cut but still, kinda expected more for all the hype. I guess it only has been two weeks

tren at 350 would explode your gains with test and hgh in there.
drop the var, it is worse for you than tren, srs.
Fucks lipids to shit at that dosage

hgh, 2 shots each with a low, low dose of slin, tren 350, test at 500 is good.

tfw took 100mg of anavar into 8 weeks of tren and anadrol

rip lipids

I don't rate EQ, loved the idea on paper but didn't feel the effects like I'd hoped. That absolute pleb ester too. Oestrogen sides don't really seem to effect me though, so if you're one who really suffers that way I can understand it I suppose.

Tell me about anavar lads

DHT really are not kind to cholesterol.
I had perfect hdl:ldl after 30 weeks of deca/test.
and OKish, but way worse levels after 10 weeks with 400 mast added to my test.

no noticeable sides but rapes you internally

no mass gains some strength gains and vascularity

I've got some, went on it for a few days and my hair started shedding lol, the fuck.

yeah 600 test e turned me into a pockmarked balloon of bitchiness I really didn't have a choice since the only chems I want to use are test, eq and npp.

Does pretty much everything at least decently, is gold for rehab and cutting, is very easy on the body especially in reasonable doses.

expensive as hell

feels good, makes you look good.
But the cosmetic effect is not worth how unhealthy it is.
Oils are so much better in any way, other than fast onset

>week 3 of tren
>no acne
>no hair loss
>no 89 IQ aggression
>terrible insomnia

I just eat 4-5 benadryl a day to cure this

my sleep is beyond fucked to after 2 weeks at 300.
And i sweat so bad when I eat a lot of carbs, good that I am cutting right now.

I've got 500 pills here at 20mg each, gonna be doing 100mg ED for 8 weeks with 300mg prop. You guys think it'll be a good cycle for cutting? Also any of you tried creatine with anavar? I've been reading lots of mixed thoughts on it with some saying it's the best shit ever and others saying they just get bloat from it.

creatine is fine if you don't mind giving up some hair on your head

are the benefits worth it though? Just wanna make the most of the cycle to be honest, not THAT fussed about hair loss but i'd rather avoid it if the creatine won't do much with the var

week 1 here.
>appear to sleep easily. until 4 am. with no exception wake up at 4 am for no reason.
>lethargic as fuck

(Quality) Var is redundant past ~40mg in my opinion, especially for cutting. Just save some for next time.

I sweat like crazy on tren but it doesn't really stop me sleeping. It totally rekt what was left of my hairline though. I was at the stage of shaving it once a week already though so whatever.

Hnnng I'd like to bite those nipple piercings and pull them a little.

Instagram sloots man.

>I eat fast food daily
>I roid
>decent gains
>constantly depressed from relationships
HHAHAHAHAHAHA

you and crusader, is this even real life

This. Fuck mediocre.

IF YOU ROID YOU BETTER BE FUCKING HUGE AND RIPPED. Why fucking roid to be mediocre.

>muhh relationship
>muh feelings
>muh FUCKING EXCUSES

Why did we start roiding? WHY? because we wanted to bigger than everyone else. Bigger, better, stronger.

>the extreme amount of shitposting and banter in these threads

is this the power of roids?

brian cage

thank god for instagram

MasT when you say 200-500g of rice on your carb refeed days, that's uncooked?

It's like day 4 of following your cutting diet. Feel like shit but I can still get a decent enough workout in. Still disgusting, got a while to go. Thanks for being my inspiration so I didn't just be satisfied with looking like shit.

>bigger better stronger
not likely lmao

Jeff pls. We all know you haven't gotten over Robin yet.