Started diet yesterday so i can become stacy

>started diet yesterday so i can become stacy
>stomach feels weird and hot. not growling tho

How do I suppress my appetite? I don't like drinking water

>I don't like drinking water
You don't get to not like drinking water. It's a non-negotiable aspect of being a human being.

Post a pic of your body

>i don't like drinking water
never gonna make it

I might try coffee, but I need creamer/or milk and stevia and I don't want to drink my calories :(

>I might try coffee
Are you fucking retarded?

I ll still fuck you OP

I just want a gf

Never gonna make it.

get into drinking tea
flavoured teas, all sorts of tea autism
good to calm your stomach and reduce hunger
other than that eat lots of very low calorie foods like vegetables to fill yourself up without pushing you over your limit

>like

who cares what you like, faggot?
you think doing what you like will get you to be Stacy?
Do you honestly believe Stacy only does what she likes?

grow the fuck up

My problem isn't sex. I just want to be hot. I can endure the uncomfortable feeling, but I know things can help :/
I'll check out tea.

I just hate veggies and water. I'm trying cantaloupe since it's low cal.

>i just hate veggies and water
Confirmed never going to make it. Just embrace obesity, there's literally no hope for you

You can't hate water while being a healthy human being. Your body needs it to function.

I mean, what do you drink after you exercise? Or any strenuous activity?

Caffeine pills will keep hunger pains away

Aspirin will keep the hunger pains from hurting

Drink water dumb ho, but the little no calorie flavor packs, like MIO or w.e.

Ephedrine + Caffeine 3xdaily
A lot of water (suck it up)
Lots of cruciferous vegetables will keep you feeling full, for longer.
Once you get used to fasting (starving?) it's actually not bad, the hunger pangs eventually subside.
Hope that helps, dog.

>I hate veggies and water
I'd call you a pig but they probably eat healthier than you.

I eat at a deficit.

People have unironically become this retarded

Yohimbine, ephedrine, caffeine, adderall, cigarettes

> be woman
> just have to eat less and healthy to be hot
> complains on Veeky Forums about not wanting to drink fucking water

i hate women so much

What does this even mean?

Read the sticky in its entirety before you continue posting. Then maybe Veeky Forums will help you. Until then, get the fuck out

from the responses itt, yes

we cant save her boys. Just walk away

>i don't like drinking water

Water is something I drink when I feel thirsty and I rarely do. I like actual drinks and flavors though :/

post tits with a water bottle in your hand

Flavored water is a multi-billion dollar industry and you can find it in fucking vending machines everywhere, considering powerade et al falls under this category. Just pick one that balances sugar content and taste you dumb bitch

Hates water? Your pores are probably filled with diet coke

I don't particularly enjoy filing my lungs with air and subsequently expelling it.
It sure is hard to be us.

I like iced tea, hot chocolate and apple juice
I don't like soda. I don't really drink beverages in general though lol

>I like sugar
>I like sugar
>I like sugar
Jesus fucking hell, do you even want to be skinny

Did I say that I drink those things right now? No. I am not drinking my calories.

Ebin bread

Definitely better fed

>I dont like drinking water
Tell that to an ethiopian. Quit being a whiny little bitch. Suck it up, once you get used to not having sugary beverages, you dont miss them.

And I didn't say you were drinking them, but you better learn to love water like you fucking should.

(this is my first post in this thread)
wait what's wrong with coffee?

I'm not even into caffeine, but I'm not seeing what could possibly be an issue with black sugarless coffee

then again, your question was about being retarded. maybe I am

There's nothing wrong with black coffee, but it can't be someone's substitute for water.

oh that, yeah. I mean, I drink a shit load of water naturally, because, you know:
>fucking biology how does it work?

there are so many unhealthy, vain people here who are just fucking dumb. it's not even the laziness that gets to me

I drink seltzer water exclusively because I was addicted to soda and still live my bubbles

> I don't like drinking water

If you can't even drink water like a normal, functional human being than you are never, ever going to not be a chunky hampig. Please neck yourself at your earliest possible convenience.

There's a difference between bottled water and tap water.

Tap water tastes likes shit and has fluoride.
Mineral water tastes... Better

>started diet
No, you fatso, you changed your diet. Permanently. There's no point losing weight, if you plan to go back to porking out once you're "done".

Do, or do not.

>fluoride
who the fuck cares

>but it can't be someone's substitute for water.
it is for me

taste like shit

hey op, grill here. not the best advice for hunger pangs but i started browsing proed forums and pretty much convinced myself that the slight hunger i was feeling all the time was good and doing something to my body. never fell into the whole spiel but i was eating pretty healthy around 1200-1300 cals daily and just watching skinny depressed kids crying about 600 cals and then fasting made me feel weirdly competitive. there was the whole community thing to it.
it was a mind game for me, you tell yourself it helps and it's ~healthy~ soon enough your brain ends up accepting it and associating it with positivity.
keep a 1l water bottle with you, fill it twice a day. you'll get used to it. maybe even begin to like it lol.
it's something you keep up with forever, you can't just start having sugary processed stuff regularly when you hit your gw. but by that time, trust me, you wouldn't even wanna. yeah you'll have the occasional drink and that's okay but for the most part it'll all be shit to you.
make iced tea/hot chocolate/lemonade at home, lower and lower on the sugar till it doesn't matter to you. trust me, the aversion to sugary stuff comes pretty fast.

There's no way this isn't a parody thread. Too spot on about a female in denial.

>Drinks a diuretic for hydration

This thread made me decide to cut off my balls

>ctrl + f "semen"
>not found
semen

willpower a week of diet, you'll start to like water and plain tea or coffee.
cutting down on carbs and sugar eventually healthy food starts to taste better once your flora changes.

who the fuck can't drink a glass of icewater?
try carbonated water but the chronic use the acid will fuck up your teeth

carbonic acid not good for teeth chronic use.