Daily reminder

daily reminder

Serious question OP:
Will they ever learn?

That dude needs to stop bein a bitch and just get over it. I dont like girls with frizzy hair and i wont date one. Thats something they can't control unless they wanna spend 30 mins straightening it everyday. You cant change what someone likes, just find someone else.

>tfw 6'1"

>trying to shame her biologic instincts
There isn't a group on the planet I hate more than manlets

6'3" is the ideal height desu

If you're really 5' 10" just say you're 6 foot. Women do not know the difference. If you get somehow called out just say you're 5' 11" and some change and rounded it.

My brother

found the manlet

>"how tall are you?"
>5 feet 10 inches
>those are 2 separate measurements

If she still says "byeeee" it's on her. I don't like dating black chicks but sometimes I'll make an exception. But they can't stop being black. Just like manlets can't stop being short. C'est la vie.

Hold on.

She says "I don't like looking up at my men." This means that OP is too tall for her and she prefers someone shorter.

>how to look even more pathetic than the manlet in the op
Nigga just own it.
t. baldlet

The correct response would have been

"What is your weight?, oh well I wasn't interested then anyway"

Disregard this, I suck cocks.

/cringe/ general?
Stop trying to come up with some EPIC reply to wash over your shortcomings (lol). They never work and are always stupid tiny

>tfw 6'2

Looking down on manlets and laughing, or looking up at lanklets and laughing, I'm not sure wich I prefer

Found the manlet.

Read it again; she says "but I like looking up at my men"

Pls no bully

Manlet bitterness

Found the dicklet, double trips confirms it

You don't gain any self respect by going sour grapes on her. If she's fat either swipe left, unmatch, or if you need something warm and any hole is a goal, don't bring it up

Beautiful

Spotted the mad fatties

Manlets for sure baby. I respect those taller and pity them when it gets too excessive

>getting this buttflustered
kekek übermanlet

>white knighting on an anonymous weeaboo forum

The second-most optimal strategy to being a manlet is to bring constant attention to the fact that you're a manlet. That way when someone else tries to make a manlet joke they either sound like they're endearing to you or being an asshole.

The most optimal of course is killing yourself and starting over

Well you get my respect. Makes me laugh.

tfw a girl with frizzy hair
and here I was thinking that guys do not care about such stuff

kys hairlet

>uses tfw without accompanying reaction image
>mfw

Most guys don't. I've never heard any of my friends disqualify a girl for having frizzy hair.

I'm not a manlet so I'm not obligatory required to

tfw is that feel when you dumb newdditor.
Don't post just lurk

The thing is hes probably 5'7'' and spiked it up already to 5'10''

okay but what happens when she says "110 lbs, now how tall are you?"

There's some truth to what he's said, though. Girls have insisted that I am six feet tall when I am a 5'8" manlet. They have argued with me over this.

>The current year of our Lord
>Still not being able to pass the "your short" shittest

you won't make it

They made fun of you

>writing like a redditor
>using reddit space

tfw doesn't need a fucking image retard. If this is bait good fucking job, but if you're serious go right the fuck back to le reddit

>Be 187cm
>Talk with some girl for a while
>Claim to be around 165cm for the lulz and to experiment on her as I was not attached to her
>Drops me on the spot and does not reply for like three weeks
>Correct my height as a typo, confirm it with a picture something I don't remember anymore
>Becomes very talkactive again.
>Drop her on the spot

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh.. You wouldn't believe me how many females I have done bad since I became fit.

I still don't think they generally do but it is quite fascinating to read about what you guys pay attention to. I remember an user here having a fetish for chicks with metallic wrist watches or something.
Still the height thing must hit men pretty hard. Nobody really cares about your dick size, but the height will matter where it shouldn't

tell her you're 6'7" and hope she forgets by the time you meet

This never happened and you're pathetic for comforting yourself with this fantasy tiny

>tfw manlet
strangely enough, more girls that are your height or taller are willing to talk than short girls

It in fact happened, and you're probably the teeny-tiny-one trying to compensate by saying something like this could not happen.

>tfw 5'10"
I-I can still fuck midgets r-right?

>lol byeee
get fucked, rachel
seriously

Did you meet in person?

I'm 5'10 and I got over this already. Yeah it sucks but I also have preferences that I want in a partner so it's not any more shallow than wanting a girl with mice teeth, eyes, hair. It's all the same. Yes height can't be changed (except retard methods) but what if she was like 6'10 you wouldn't probably want to date her either

She can't hear you. Speak up manlet

Nah, as I said I did not care that much about her to drive over two cities to meet up with her.

Oh okay sorry then I misunderstood

nigga you probably weigh like 400 pounds compared to you everybody's tiny

>joins an argument already solved
>everybody who's not a manlet is just fat

oh boy you sure humiliated me
geez where do I put all those tears

>Tfw only 200 pounds
>Never going to make it
You don't need to remind me

It's alright famalam

at least fatties can lose weight. You're forever genetic trash shorty

>Nobody really cares about your dick size
what are you a real woman

>thread about manlet rage
>always filled with manlets raging at the claim that they rage

>Claiming that the male domination is a biologic instinct
Women are teached to obey masculine authorities both through the asymmetrical role distribution of their parents based on their sex (which in turn, is a learned behaviour) and through the lack of representation of female authoritative characters in media. Abandon your caveman fallacies, we live in a social world and there's nothing natural left in us to justify your believes.

Is this board full of 12yr olds or something

>people have sexual preferences
Whoa no way. I wouldn't date a girl if I found out she had a flat ass. Even if I found her face pretty.

yes but I have frizzy hair and I'm 1.80m so no matter of dick size I don't go for manlets. But that is perfectly fine as they don't go for me as well.

4 inches sounds like a stretch, but if she were a tiny mouse I'd believe it. Below 5'4" they have a very loose concept of male height and the angular distance you occupy in their field of view is nearly the same.
Even so I've met tinies that insist they require six feet because they got it in their head. Who they date rarely matches their supposed requirements though.

Daily reminder that if you bellyache over Veeky Forums bait threads you're never gonna make it.

Whoooa hold on
Whoooa chill
Whoooa lol

Just remember friends, everyone is a manlet sometimes.

Also daily reminder that women can't into spatial abstraction. Most of these 'rejected for not being muh 6'1 stories' are from dating apps/online because in real life women can't see the difference between 5'10 and 6'1. They just have the mental idea that >6'=tall and

hm is 1,84 a manlet to you?

>implying
according to scientific research ideal to females is 6'1

She didn't even reply to the right person.

it's the weekend for the entire world. and OP is starting manlet threads on Veeky Forums. you are a well adjusted person with high self esteem.

while others are enjoying the weather outside in the company of others, you choose to shitpost on here.

i think i found the real manlet. because big men pick others up not put them down.

>Literally nothing interesting has ever happened
I bet you're the kid that calls every YouTube video "fake and gay" too.

lmao

lol at the guy's spazz response.

>mfw complaining about girls being shallow on a meat market application.

>mfw I'm 5'10'' from the waist down.

No. A manlet to me is anyone shorter than me.
The manlet rage is bizarre to me. I have never heard a tall girl complain that shorter guys don't go for them.

>5'8''

>5'10 from the waist down
Im sure youre 10 feet tall.

Ayy you have to stop being a little bitch. She says that either to test your insecurities (in which case, you were transparent) or bcs shes a shallow fuck. Either way you shouldnt give a shit.

Then get on your knees ;;;;;^^^Pppppp

>kys hairlet
i'm not a manlet
> hairlet
not a manlet
>hair
manlet

most of it is intimidation, like approaching a girl who's way more attractive than you.

am 5'9, dated a chick who was 5'10 once, i think most of the problems were in my head looking back on it, but those insecurities do stay in the back of your mind.

i know a guy who's 5'2 dating a chick 5 inches above him though, they've actually been going pretty steady for a while now. he does look like a fucking fashion accessory tho

i really dont like frizzy hair, it's just preference

no need to white knight, le frizzy maiden can probably stand up for herself

No need to hate on my superior alfafa male genetics. Here's a pic of me training, desu.

Just say you're 6'1" they don't actually know any better.

> a manlet's only defense is calling everyone fat
you retards will still be short when a fat guy loses weight and starts pulling chicks that would be embarrassed to be seen with you in public

>when a fat guy loses weight
If you had the discipline to lose weight, you'd already be skinny, fatty. Least being a manlet doesn't take 20 years off your life.

women will appreciate you for your personality. FACT.

women are shorter when they're on their knees. FACT.

charisma is more important than height. FACT.

bitches who care about height that much aren't worth it. FACT.

most women are shorter, on average, than men. FACT.

if you can't find a girl shorter than you, hang out near schools in an unmarked white van.

>most of it is intimidation, like approaching a girl who's way more attractive than you.
I always though that guys don't simply find taller girls attractive. And that take away from them feeling manly in which case it is their own thing to deal with. Of course, all that can be avoided if they go for a shorter girl.
So hold on, is the manlet issue really about guys not getting taller girls? Or is it just about a 1.65 chick wanting a 1.9m man?

damn.. this one could actually work

not fat and have never been fat. Keep reaching you bitter manlet.

I'm not gonna argue with you about height cuz I don't care about that
but seriously how many fat people have the will to lost weight? it's not common

ChloeE is best Chloe

hell of a lot more common than a manlet growing

BOOSH

Actually its 6'5 lil buddy

can't argue with that

i do like taller chicks but there's always that lingering awkwardness that i don't feel with shorter chicks. part of that is probably the fact i can't easily put her head in the crook of my arm or whatever so i guess feeling manly has to do with that.

but chicks themselves will usually go for a taller guy cause taller = manlier. there's actually a chemical reaction you feel when you hang out with taller friends that's similar to the one you get when you feel safe/secure. connect the dots from there