Where can I find meals for bulking?

Where can I find meals for bulking?

When I usually bulk, I just eat as much as possible without any tracking.
I want to get into counting cals and macros when I go back to college and preferably have a routine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Any site I look on, it's pretty much just chicken, rice and eggs but none of thats really calorie dense.
I'm a 6'4 lanklet so I'm looking at around 3.5k cals.

Any tips brehs?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5nbmA
foodnetwork.com/recipes/tyler-florence/beef-stroganoff-over-buttered-noodles-recipe-1943426
howtobeast.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/The-Bulking-Grocery-List-And-Sample-Meal-Plan.pdf
food.com/recipe/p-f-changs-mongolian-beef-66121
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>pls respond

imgur.com/a/5nbmA

Make pork shoulder, it's really cheap (under 2bux a pound) and tasty

just gotta be creative

I eat the same shit everyday:

4 scrambled eggs
2 slices of toast with peanut butter

1 cup of pasta
150g of chicken/turkey breast
Couple handfuls of spinach
Pour in some pasta sauce

Normally make a smoothie with a scoop of whey, some random fruits, spinach, ginger and peanut butter

Dinner is same thing as lunch normally, normally have some snacks inbetween like nuts. Thats around 3500 calories

THAT'S OVERCOOK YOU DONKEY

beef stroganoff/beef and noodles (easier to make than it reads)
foodnetwork.com/recipes/tyler-florence/beef-stroganoff-over-buttered-noodles-recipe-1943426
If you are single that will make enough for a few meals.

Do you guys really not know how to cook? You want like basic shit or do you want advanced-ish stuff like above

>Doesn't know how to make /oats/

Easy to make will be a plus.
It's hard to find meals that are "clean" and not bland like chicken breast, broccoli, and rice.

I found this pdf for a whole meal plan that seems bretty gud but I'll probably switch it up every so often.
howtobeast.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/The-Bulking-Grocery-List-And-Sample-Meal-Plan.pdf

How does that look?

I swear by these, add a little milk and wheypowder in there for easier pouring.

Danke user, I know how to cook decently well but it is always nice to have an archive of stuff to try

I would think having overcooked pork is better than undercooked. Then again I'm a paranoid bitch.

>no ingredients list
>each step is a paragraph
Delete the image and start over.

anything with meat, fat, and fiber is the goat bulking food.

chili, whole grain spaghetti with a lot of meat in the sauce, big sandwiches, pizza, mexican foods, etc.

You're supposed to make to your tastes faggot.

Meal plans are great but you would be better served to know how to actually cook well enough to make your own. This is easier than it sounds and ladies love a man who can cook.
>It's hard to find meals that are "clean" and not bland
Few tips
-Seasoning is your friend. Most seasoning are just salt base and some basic herbs and maybe a few fake flavors. Most of these will not make a big difference to the overall nutrition of your food (unless you go apeshit with it)
- Damn near every seasoning can be made into a marinade. Just take a few TEAspoons of seasoning (2-3), add 1/4 oil and 1/4 water and 1 TABLEspoon of either vinegar (any kind) or booze (whisky and vodka and shit like that. No Jager type shit). Let soak for 30 minutes. Works on veggies too
- Salad dressings make execellent marinade as well.
- Experiment with different meat cooking methods. Do you know what searing is? Or how about broiling? Boiled? Basted? Stewed?
- Eat international. Learn to cook chinese food. Mongolian Beef is very easy to make.
food.com/recipe/p-f-changs-mongolian-beef-66121
I use this one without the corn startch and its fucking awesome. Its also 5 ingredients. And is all Brotein and Carbs. And bitches will think you know your shit when you can bust out more than pasta/pizza as your international food cooking skill
- Try new things! There is a whole store full of food near you and odds are you probably only buy like 50 different items total for your meals. Branch out. There are endless veggies in that produce aisle and everything the meat section sells is protein packed. Branch out. Can you taste the difference between chuck steak and strip steak? Explore!

I hope I gave you a few ideas user. If you want a good tv show to watch try Alton Browns "Good Eats."

If you eat 6 McDoubles thats about 2300 calories and 130 grams of protein.

I tried to make these twice recently, but they came out super dry and bland. Any tips to avoid this?

Add some water or milk. Just a few teaspoons. Water down the consistency. Remember you are making pancakes, not paste.

Liquid only from eggs and cottage cheese... Holy shit. I bet they are dry.

Mine is similar.

4 eggs
Bagel with peanut butter, banana, whole milk, naked smoothie

Chicken breast wrap with kale and various other shit inside - or tuna salad over lots of kale, large payday or trailmix and pint whole milk

2 salmon fillets, box of zatarains

Shake with whole milk, 2 scoops mhp mass gainer, scoop of ice cream and a banana.

It's literally hard as fuck for me to gain weight, so I have to make it easier. Plus, squatting twice a day four days a week ... wew

I ate that, or 6 McChickens for lunch almost every day when I did landscaping. Shittons of calories and shoveling mulch and building retaining walls will give ya dat man bulk quick.

Eat your fucking veggies you troglodyte.