2 cow milk
3 cow milk
4 cow milk
5 cow milk
fuck off with that vegan bullshit

1. Cow milk
2. Almond milk
3. Soy milk

Only three I've had, currently use almond milk because cutting.

Came here to say this

>soy milk
>hemp milk
Those aren't food

only acceptable answer. very little nutritional value in the others + all the unhealthy oil

Soy milk actually tastes decent though despite its estrogen, though the estrogen makes it shit tier.

1. Milk
2. GOMAD
3. Almond Milk (Who the fuck wants to drink liquid that tastes like almonds with their dinner)
4. Cashew Milk
5. Soy Milk

Organic raw cow milk is the only milk worth drinking. Ideally you milk the cow yourself every morning.

:^)

>wanting to die of bacteria because it's natural brah

1. Goat Milk
2. Cow Milk
3. Almond Milk
4. Rice Milk
5. Soy Milk
6. Cashew Milk

Not sure about hemp milk

Cow milk

Almond Milk if you're lactose intolerant.

He only acceptable answer is hazelnut milk, shithead.

Dairy milk >>>>>>>>>>>>> almond milk
Tried it thrice. It was awful

soy milk is almost as good as cow milk retard

Dear god I wish I could drink regular milk, I just end up with the worst shits and it goes straight through me. I can have other dairy products and be fine but milk fucks my shit up.

That being said I enjoy almond milk

No. It really isn't

>milk
>from nuts
Cucks actually believe this lol

It has just a bit less calories, calcium and vitamines than cow milk. I'm lactose intolerant since last year and found soy milk as an excellent replacement

Hemp Milk
Cashew Milk
Almond Milk
Soy Milk
Almond Milk

Cow Milk

Real milk>meme shit

Soy is trash. It is a byproduct of farming, not the goal. The agricultural industry simply shills it to make money off of crap

1. donkey milk
2. lactose-filtered cow's milk
3. goat milk

Not listed: shit that's marketed as "milk" when it's actually water strained over plants.

The only plant juice that is even close to mammal milk is coconut milk.

unpasteurized cow milk
full fat cow milk
full fat chocolate cow milk
2% cow milk
1% cow milk

>not from animals
>milk

kek

Having a shit immunesystem

100% lie
>Literally dairy industry shills that are too butthurt that a new, evolved product is stealing their precious shekels
I don't see anyone of you complaining about nomenclature at "peanut butter", "chicken fingers" or "buffalo wings"
Did you read what you posted? Only soy is close
Did you try a different brand?
The fact that soy is used with the purpose of adding nitrogen back to the soil does not mean that it has no nutritional benefits, the contrary actually.

Cow milk for things like tea and cereal, almond milk for porridge and banana shakes.

>drinking the pussy bodily fluids of other animals in 2017

Soy milk has less sugar and similar amounts of protein as cow milk.

>WHOLE cow milk
>WHOLE cow milk
>WHOLE cow milk
>WHOLE cow milk
>WHOLE cow milk

2% or less can go be a vagina elsewhere.

You wouldn't drink whole badger milk, whole Labrador milk, whole pug milk or whole rat milk. Please switch to a plant based alternative.

>eating the genitalia of plants
not gonna make it

Maybe I fucking do, maybe I go home and suck off badger titties and get gainz from the force needed to hold it down while avoiding getting clawed to death. Do your soy beans put up a fight?

1.cum milk

>eating the reproductive organs of plants

Almond Milk > *

You sound like a brooding teenager

>Cow milk
>Goat milk
>skimmed milk
>Cashew milk
>Coconut milk

5 to all.milk is a meme

*Man milk

>putting milk in tea

absolute pleb

i used to do it. i stopped but you cant lie that it doesn't taste good even if it doesn't have the benefits.

Rice milk is my favorite. Dairy milk is also good but I don't drink that anymore. Tbh not a huge fan of almond, cashew, hemp, or soy milk.

IF YOU AINT DRINKING FAIRLIFE YOU BETTER GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY BOARD

1.) willy milk
2.) cow milk

the rest don't matter desu

Human milk fresh from the tap >>>>> the rest

Soy Milk
Hemp Milk
Cashew Milk
Almond Milk
Cow Milk

(im vegan btw)

Raw Moo Milk is the best milk you could have.

Drank this growing up, fucking better than sex.

1. milk
2. lactose free milk
3. skim milk
4. coconut milk
5. almond milk
6. literal dogshit
9001. soy milk

t. barista
these are facts

even lactose free milk?

What about human milk?

raw cow pus u mean lol

oat milk is king

>t. vegan

I'm sure you've never tried it, so you're speaking from a point of bulltshit.

Yeah if you want faggot tits, faggot.

19th century called by telegraph, said you can boil shit to kill bacteries now. Something about a guy called Postor or Poster.

Horse milk anyone? Guys who used to drink it were manlets but somehow managed to take over most of Eurasia once.

Nigga heavy whipping cream for coffee/tea.
Cow milk for cereal.

Am I the only one who prefers rice milk over the rest? That shit is just too good. Chocolate flavored rice milk is goat

Soy >>> Cow Milk > other milks
Almond/Coconut/Cashew/Hemp are udderly devoid of the protein I seek when I drink milks at all. Calcium + komplet protein from soy milk makes it the GOAT, and I've been used to the taste because chinks drink real deal soy milk every morning and it tastes a lot less innocous than the shit you get at the supermarket.

Lmao so fukcing what cunt. Go be a vegan faggot somewhere else

>eating soy

I love soy milk in my coffee every day.
No bitch tits in sight

>No benefits

Milk binds to the minerals on the water
thus reducing the dangers of kidney stones.

Redpill me on milk? If I drink one liter of skimmed milk a day, am I doing harm to my body? I haven't really noticed anything of the listed harms people say it does such as inflammation and what not.

Am I fucking my shit up, should I turn my consumption down to about half a liter a day?

>Soy is trash. It is a byproduct of farming, not the goal. The agricultural industry simply shills it to make money off of crap
Could you tell me what whey is?

>you cant lie that it doesn't taste good
I've always found milk and cream in tea/coffee disgusting. The taste of the milk just doesn't go well with it. Sugar in coffee is equally disgusting, in tea it's alright.

What % milk does Veeky Forums drink? I'd assume 2% cause it's a good mid ground but what about homo milk?

Has anyone legitimately tried human breast milk as an adult and know what it tastes like?

I have some free advice for you fags. Don't buy almond milk in the store. Most companies add some substance that's bad for you (forgot what is and what it does). It's very easy to make great almond milk at home. Buy some almond, store them in water (many sources recommend up to 2 days but about 10 hours is enough too), blend them with half a glass of water for 100g of almonds, filter the milk and squeeze the rest of the milk out from the almonds - I do it with my hand but there's some special kind of paper for that shit too. There's lots of things you can do with the dry pulp too but I usually throw it away.

Low fat dairy milk is a meme, because you miss out on all the fat soluble vitamins. Best milks are either while cow milk or soy milk
>Homo milk
user, I...

love it how the plant based shit is called milk. fucking beta faggots, drink real milk.

whole milk is 3.25%. 2% is not that far off in terms of fat content.

Only one milk on your list of five

>What is peanut "butter", chicken "fingers" and buffalo "wings"

Yes. It's very sweet. Very sweet.

1. Human breast milk.
2. Cow Milk.

>autism the post

If putting nitrogen into soil was an indicator of human nutrition then we'd be drinking radish milk too, but we don't because you're fucking retarded and soy is garbage

Macadamia Milk is 10x tastier than Almond milk.

not enough people have tried cashew milk it seems, its actually exceptional in flavour compared to any other nut milk

Why are your feelings so hurt user? Did a vegan chick reject you?

(you)

1. Human Milk

>#1 Milk
>#2 Fake bullshit

There you go

>being a bitch about your food

You're an amerifag, aren't you?

Unironically goat milk