>Boogie will never lose the wei-

Oh.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/4mt23n/is_boogies_wife_enabling_him/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When's his surgery?

>cosplaying
>adults UNIRONICALLY sink thousands of dollars and man hours to play dress up and attend conventions centered around brainless consumerism and escapism

>gets to 299
>declares himself successful
>gains all the weight back

If he gets to 350 I'll never browse this site again.

haha yea fucking degenerates

>350 lb spiderman cosplay
>wonderful

>not going to cons to bang con sluts

i guess im spoiled living in anaheim

It's sad how weight can prevent you from doing the things that really matter in the world. Fat people are unjustly targeted with hate and it's not their fault. Stop shaming them, and learn personal body acceptance like my boy Boogie did.

boogie is mentally ill. hes been 'trying' to lose weight for half a decade. boogie will use an IV glucose drip to stay fat if thats what it takes. pathetic bastard just feeds of the sympathy of stupid people.

It's bizarre how Boogie and Chris Chan are way more famous than I'll ever be and yet they're still so pathetic.

>being 300 is a goal
how fucking heavy is he?

Usually people who spend thousands of dollars to make the costume are working in the clothing industry.

I know right? Fuck those people who are happy doing what they like.

People like you unironically support LBGT rights.
>they're just doing what makes them happy!

Nothing wrong with a fat spider

You're too well balanced and reasonable to be here, fuck off.

You know, I thought his wife was the enabler for his bad habits, but after reading some of his posts on Reddit, he said she actually has been yelling at him to eat healthier. She'll buy healthy food, but once she goes to work, he'll order shitty food through delivery services.

As long as they're not harming anyone, what's the big deal? I don't see the point in wasting time hating on what other people like to do. It's their life.

Now if they're SJW tumblerettes or bible thumpers who force their ideologies down my throat, then fuck them.

She's an enabler
Boogie came out saying that she was enabling him on his Reddit because shes the one who makes his meals... Instead of getting sympathy, he got shit for not taking personal responsibility.

I'd much much much rather live in total anonymity than have *fame* like chris-chan desu

I kinda fantasize about a fat Spider-Man
>Save me daddy
>I need your web on me

reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/4mt23n/is_boogies_wife_enabling_him/

>Dez enables me, I guess. She does cook most meals. She helps me shop. But if she did not my eating would be far worse. As long as there is delivery food I will always be able to feed myself. Rather than it be a nutritious home cooked meal it would be delivery garbage. We have a delivery service that will purchase any item from any store for a small 10% fee and I would use it daily. We have delivery groceries in this town.

>She has also enabled me to visit my doctor. To exercise. To help with my pain management. She has also been the sole reason I am able to do my streams and make videos. Without her on many days I would simply not get out of bed. She has encouraged me to travel the world. To go to conventions. To fly for the first time and many times since.

>But beyond that she e has fought with me tooth and nail, every step of the way, to keep fighting. We have had actual screaming matches over food, most recently 24 hours before she left for her trip. I asked her to purchase me actual garbage at the store. She refused. She purchased healthy foods instead.

The implication seems to be that she's the cooker of the house, but most of the time he eats take out garbage. When she cooks, it's healthier than the garbage he usually eats.

>cosplay as Spiderman
Can you imagine a 500lb Spiderman swinging around? He'd have enough kinetic energy behind him to fucking destroy whatever he landed on, I'm picturing Doc Ock looking up at a massive shadow blocking out the sun and thinking "fuck me"

jesus what a bunch of faggots. Reading boogie's post, I hope that fat fuck dies on the operating table and i hope it's live streamed so all his fans can see it happen.

>those comments

My test dropped just reading this pathetic hugbox drivel

So basically, she's the reason he's still barely alive.

Still don't know what she saw in him in the first place. Unless she's a chubby chaser, it definitely wasn't physical attraction.

I mean, I know women who are into Seth Rogen or "dadbod" types. I guess subconsciously, these women think these guys are good husband/father material.

But I don't know anyone attracted to a guy as fat as Boogie. At least dadbod guys still look human and not like a shapeless blob.

Yes, be a good little consumerist sheep and engage in escapism

Underrated

back to /pol/ you permavirg

Aahuehuehuehuehu

>post has nothing to do with politics
>calls other people permavirgins while UNIRONICALLY defending a manchild hobby of playing dressup

Yeah I'm sure you're a real hit with the ladies guy.

>being so fat that your goal weight is 350 lbs

Fuck off, /pol/

Whats the difference between indulging in escapism and not?
Nothing... We'll both die regardless, the only difference between us as that I'll only be a little happier throughout my life and you will not.

Lmao was I defending cosplaying? im saying you sound like a cretin

I wanna guess like 450-500 but I don't know

If you think escapism makes you happy, then sure. Meanwhile, there's an entire world of real, tangible things to enjoy. You won't see them though, or experience them. Cuz vidya and animu is really fulfilling, right?

>talking about degeneracy on an anime image forum
I really can't take you people seriously.

His goal weight is 300-350? So he still wants to be morbidly obese?

little over 5k joules of energy, Veeky Forums wouldn't let my post with maths go through but

wait no im retarded i think its more like 65k

user , put your autism away

con sluts are crazy tho desu

He would have to eat like 200 calories a day

Women in general are.
The plus about con sluts is you're out of town and can lie about everything.

>go with a bro to cons every year
>always pull some together
>tag team girls wearing our cosplay
No homo though

He said in a year, to be fair. I hope he plans on continuing progress after that it he can get fucked.

What do you and your bro usually dress as?

It's a good thing he will have surgery instead of discipline. That way he will spend thousands of dollars and experience months of suffering only to eat his way to failure.

A lot of surgery makes it near impossible to eat too much.

These people are often those who ate so much during childhood that they became insensitive to Leptin, a hormone that inhibits hunger and makes you feel satiated once you've eaten enough.

Parents tell their kids to always clear their plates and eat more than they want to, leading to insensitivity to this hormone, leading to them becoming fat

Or so I've read on the internet

you spend all day on Veeky Forums tho

holy shit under 300lbs is the goal? how much does he weigh?

Depending on when he dies his body might decompose to 300 in a year from now, I wish him well

Sounds like you got it all figured out. Good luck bud.

A cretin for making fun of your hobby? Sorry, go ahead and play more dressup

>350 lbs

I've seen more than one hamplanet defeat their gastric bypass and/or lapband.

>At first keto was great for me. I did really well losing about 5 pounds a week for the first month. Then that turned into 3 pounds. Then 1 pound. I was presumably just eating too many calories. We plateaued for a really long time and I got super frustrated.
>I got RIGHT to 500 pounds and no matter what we did I couldn't seem to drop that last pound to 499. I lost right around 48 pounds total in that period of time and spent well over a month not losing.
>So eventually we went into a 'maintainance' mode. we tried cheat days. we tried all kinds of stuff. But eventually bad eating habits creeped back in.
>Good news is that keto DID manage to keep a lot of that weight off for a VERY long time. But we did eventually gain it back and then some, which I lost again later through calorie restriction.
>I personally found calorie restriction an easier way to do things and that worked well with my depression/anxiety so that's the method we used most frequently moving forward.
>Never could break that 500 pound barrier though we've gotten RIGHT to it 4 times. FML :/

Yeah this have 0 harm

Girls of course. Usually anyway.
>sailor moon
>madoka
>yuru yuri
>rem/ram from rezero
>princess peach/daisy

Seems to be an accurate visualization of the number of dicks your mom takes in a given evening, is that your issue?

You wouldn't even know what to do with my mom if you had the chance bruh you wild lmao

$$$

>peber: FUCK the b abby!! gonna fuk the baby joe!

Like 550.

>ignores the issue with meme answers
>would rather bury their head in the sand and pretend problems don't exist than face them
Checks out, it's a liberal