/fph/ Fat people hate General: meme diet edition

"Don't worry user, eating 4 biscuits a day as my diet is a great idea, I'll lose all the weight and keep it off, you'll see"
Why do people do this

Daily reminder that HAES/fat acceptance is a way for liberals to turn their laziness into a social movement and forcibly silence anyone who disagrees.

>b-but there are fat conservatives! Trump is fat!

I know. But only liberals are pathetic enough to make it a social movement and rally in its favor. A liberal would rather attempt to be a """""revolutionary""""" and force society to adapt to their backwards ass world view than develop discipline and work towards a positive goal. Disgusting and pathetic.

>b-b-but I'm a liberal a-and

No. Pic related is what any liberal trying to argue with me in this thread looks like.

I like how the internet has turned the world into 1984 and a Brave New World. Anyone with half a brain can see the difference between the two girls, the top one guaranteed looks good naked. The bottom one would make you want to blind yourself with a broken glass bottle.

No amount of fabric skillfully layered over that flesh boulder would ever be flattering.

Pretty sure no one needs to be reminded of that.

The girl in the bottom pics looks like she has Down's syndrome

>bottom right picture
>that bulge
fat people are a disease

I'm a liberal. I think we should leave these fat fucks behind.

>What now?

>b-b-but I'm a liberal a-and
Already covered.

Then your probably not one of the Psuedoliberals in that photo

It also helps if you smile and don't pull such an ugly face...

Why is it that fat people make dumb faces in photos instead of smiling like a normal person? Are they trying to make themselves ugly on purpose?

They're trying to smile through the pain of knowing how utterly they've fucked themselves up.

I don't understand how that ties in to 1984 and brave new world, care to explain?

Self loathing and irony user
It's the best they can do

They think it shows their wacky and fun "personality"

"Yeah I look ugly as shit, but it's on purpose! Teehee!"

Those are only 2 books user has read

The most conservative Republican I know is also the biggest lardass.

He checks off all the stereotypes.
>has a license to sell guns
>pro Trump
>constantly makes fun of liberals
>posts "edgey" humor on facebook, like when Carrie Fischer died, he posted a picture of her in a coffin titled "concealed carrie"
>him and his wife and children are all fat as fuck
>works a blue collar job that's owned by his brother
>makes loud obnoxious racist jokes
>comes grom a Jewish family and us Zionist, but doesn't follow anything that's Jewish except celebrate Hannukah.

cool rant bro but what the fuck are you even on about? like that's not a major mainstream component of any serious leftist group

>hold high the banner of Marxism Leninism Obesity(?)

his blue collar job, is it at his brother's gun store? they're not supposed to issue FFLs to people not actively selling firearms

>has a license to sell guns
>pro Trump
>constantly makes fun of liberals
>works a blue collar job that's owned by his brother
>comes grom a Jewish family and us Zionist

How are any of those points bad things?

Leftism isn't the same thing as liberalism.

It's doublethink, how two completely contradictory ideas can exist simultaneously. In this case it's that these people are clearly mentally ill, overweight, plagued with health problems but still consider themselves to be the pinnacle of political thought and opinion.

Or something like that, idk why the fuck I typed that, I must be tired.

nobody said those were bad things, tripfag