You should never have anything less than

You should never have anything less than
>145 on bench
>225 on squat
>315 on dead lift
At any time durring your gym session Facts or fiction?

Fiction. The great majority of people have to start with lower weights and work their way up. Why is this even a thread?

why 2/3 pl8 on squat and diddlys, but over 1 on bench?

also, what are beginners?

What are you fucking stupid? Yea every sedentary beginner pulls 3pl8 in the first 6 weeks. If you don't you're a genetic deadend and should stick to zumba. Get reasonable expectations and work hard and gtfo

big time fiction

when I started lifting I was weak as shit and could barely bench the bar 3x8

Bench should have lower number since its harder typically

>not warming-up with baby weights

>starting off pulling 3pl8

you are an idiot if you do this and you fully deserve the slipped disk you will be getting soon

OP is trolling you guys.

should never have less than 1 plate on OHP
2 plates on bench
3 plates on squat
4 plates on dead.

How long does it take to OHP 1 pl8?

yeah man, every olympic lifter that warms up with the bar is retarded and every SS egolifter that starts his catback deadlift session with 90% catback 1RM is right and won't go to snap city.

nooooo ive been trolled what will i dooooooo

This

hey im going to the gym for the first time tomorrow morning. getting up bright and early, gonna start with those numbers, thanks for the advice!! :)!

Took me about 9 months.

OHP is an exercise where you have to fight for every last pound you can lift.

>easily do 165x5 bench as ottermode
>315x5 diddy
>probably couldn't do two reps of 225 squat right now

Godspeed friend! Just know if you can't make it it's okay. It just means you're a giant pussy and everyone will laugh at you!

>should
>SHOULD

People are completely different though with different starting points. Also who the fuck squats over bodyweight or deadlifts 315 for reps the first time exercising?

thanks, which lift should i start with? benching 145 seems easy so i might do that first.

Start with deadlifting 315, if your untrained spinal erectors and glutes can't maintain a neutral spine it's okay to let it round. Just make sure to never have less than 315kg on the bar like OP said

on the bar? okay. op is such a faggot for giving up this useful advice

>Bench 165 easy
>Can hardly get 150 on squat

Been squatting for the same amount if time as benching.

>145 on bench
So two 45s and two 5s...that's weird

What is leg day

Muh dick!

Everyone knows if you cant clean 3pl8s your never gonna make it

But this guy on /fit said i had too

Same. Why are our lower bodies so abnormally weak?

fucking idiot

no it's not. I am far better at bench then squats or diddies

>hit legs
>can't function at job the next 2 days
>get gassed kickboxing after half the class
The struggle

depends of your initial muscle mass

>Leg day

Everyone in this thread saying legs are so hard

Hitting legs isn't hard, its the fact that we have to walk around for the next 3 days.

yea some of us do stuff other than lifting

>what the fuck is a warm up
OP kill yourself

Hitting legs everyday at 60 to 70 percent of max weight is better than doing only one or 2 legs days a week look it up ive been doing it while making gains and little to no soreness

This low volume high frequency is the key

>walk around for the next 3 days

You mean hit legs again in 2?

that's where i'm at. i think it comes from years of sitting down desu. i was recoding my form and realised i have no ass whatsoever.
feels pretty bad being an asslet brehs.

Are you a double amputee

took me 11 months from barely being able to lift the bar

I always warm up on bar for 20 reps.

Yeah I squat and dead 2-3x per week and I never feel sore the day after doing 1rm singles followed by a bunch of 5 reppers

>43 posts in and nobody comments on the grip in OP's picture

this place truly is a shithole

it literally is. if you can bench more than you can squat, you obviously have a dogshit program/way of training

You guys more than likely have absolute shit form

i wish mate. a good friend of mine is a pt and is monitoring my progress. reckons i've got gluteal amnesia where you've used the muscle so little over the years it fucking forgets how to activate properly. starting out i couldn't squat more than 120 without my form breaking down. 3 weeks later i'm at 165 (3x5) and can finally feel shit actually activating.
i-i'm going to make it, r-right?

>tfw having trouble getting 1pl8 bench for 3x5

fuuuuck

Beginners are people who are just starting out in something. How have you gotten this far through life without knowing that?

Mfw
>135x5 OHP
>225x5 Bench
>205x5 Squat
>285x5 Deadlift
y tho

these r absolute garbage lifts, id say 185 bench 275 squat 365 deadlift

yeah its not the best for muscle growth but one of the best ways to increase strength

Maybe during a warmup but other than that no.

but shit form makes it easier to lift

it's still better for muscle growth than having a leg day

Good job you have discovered hypertrophy

>OP: I'm not going it include OHP because I suck at it

i used to be like you. fix your form and lift heavy senpai, you'll get there. used to put way too much emphasis on bench.

You've got to be kidding me.

As an active skeleton I Did 70kg on bench on the first few days of training.
Squat was way below 100kg though, so was my deadlift.

the way you start with means shit, if you're a sedentary little fuck you are gonna be weak
if you played soccer or other sports your legs and deadlift will be ok on the first day, if you did lots of pushups at home before lifting your bench is gonna overpower your other lifts when you start off

Wait whoa whoa WHOA you are telling me that if someone works out/does sport before they start lifting weights they will be able to lift MORE weight than someone who hasnt worked out/done sports before????? WOA WOAHHH

Wrip this guy's wrists

I deadlift lmao5pl8 and usually start my warmup with empty bar.

stop skipping leg day

pls be kilo

/thread

>What are rhetorical questions?

Fiction.

If you don't warm up properly, which should include the empty barbell, you're asking for an inevitable injury.

I tore all 3 ligaments on the outside of my ankle about a month ago but refuse to stop lifting. But, I can't squat more than 205 or diddle more than 265 right now without feeling like my left leg up to my hip is gonna snap. It hurts my pride but it is what it is.

i mean that's great and all but you're also just basing those numbers on arbitrary intervals, plates just happen to be 45lbs. also people's proportions vary

>it's ok bro i've got a belt on

>240 1RM skwots
>180 3RM Diddy
>90 1RM OHP
>135 barely 1RM bench

End my suffering now

past 6months in the gym you should never have anything less than 1/2/3/4 on, for warmups

and never anything less than 2/3/4/5 for work sets

obviously much higher for 80%+ om rm sets

>be fit
>fat girls like this get me rock hard
>never pursue them because I don't want to get made fun of by peers

Same.

rhetorical questions are questions that aren't intended to be answered. how have you gotten this far through life without knowing that?

>155 bench
>245 squat
>300 deadlift

so close

yeah bench is shit don't know why