Will water help me make it?

black coffee counts as water ?

yes
no

How does water help bodybuilders?

>drinking water
if you are doing GOMAD like a good Veeky Forumsizen that is enough liquid

>Drinking 200+grams of sugar

Can someone please reply how does water actually help.

Beer is mostly water

Water hydrates so you don't fucking die while you lift. It also helps with vascularity aka moving blood better.

>How does water help me live?

>drinking the liquid jew

yikes. Water needs to fuck off

I drink a ton of water, but it's all fizzy water. That's fine, right?

>Can't drink water in ramadan
Good bye gains and hello dehydration

>religion in 2000+17
Literally just keeping yourself back man. Hamstringing yourself form achieving your dreams.

fuck bisping, softest luckiest most protect champ yet (yes i'm aware of conor)

Religion is the one thing that pushed people forward. Without it most feel directionless and apathetic towards life.

> Softest

Have you ever seen him fight?

Say what you will, but dude is all heart and has a great chin. I mean, he got his goddam eye kicked out of his face and came back less than a year later. Rousey got one concussion and took like 18 months off.

Yeah, it's useful retards that can't find their own meaning, or need to be told a boogey man will get them if they don't behave themselves.

Most major scientific breakthroughs that furthered man have been made by religious men. I don't think they're retarded or view religion the way you do, which is, ironically, like a retard.

>comparing bisping to a woman

i think i won the argument user

Test

> A couple hundred years ago when literally every single person was religious a lot of great scientific breakthroughs were made, therefore something

You literally don't even have a point dude.

thx senpai, I'm way behind on my water today

There are plenty of modern day scientists who believe in God. There are also tons of theories and practices used to this day that came from those old scientists.
Also, how does believing in God make someone weak? It's just another way to look at life.
I don't really have a point I just don't understand how having a religion is bad

Post modern trash.

Pascals Wager

You didn't address the point at all, but okay. And not to split hairs but you said "Most protected champ" Ronda was a champ wasn't she?

But, more to the point, say what you want about Bisping being a protected champ but the man isn't soft.

He has two KO losses on his record, one is to TRT Vitor, basically the most devastating striker ever, and the other was to Hendo, quite possibly the p4p hardest hitter in MMA ever, and at least top five, just a reminder that Hendo, a Middleweight, went up to heavyweight and fought a contender for the GOAT heavyweight Fedor and knocked him out.

Like, his two KO's are to a middleweight that's dropping heavyweights and the most roided out striker ever. Look at his career, look at the wars he's been in, the dude can take a punch and keeps coming no matter what. He's not soft, you're just wrong.

I'm not the original poster, I'm just saying that the argument

"Lots of scientific breakthroughs were made by religious people" is stupid, virtually 100% of people in the history of the world has been religious, lots of any human anything has been made by religious people, it's a null argument.

Is made by retarded people with no concept of logic.

>Is made by retarded people with no concept of knowledge
>Look at me guys Im more smarter than a French philosopher, mathematician and physicist.

U right

I'm not smarter than him in general, just smart enough to realise how stupid the argument is.

Do you genuinely believe it's a good argument?

Also it's a established psychological phenomenon that even the most intelligent people will blindly cling to retarded ideas with shit justification if they want to. People don't like admitting they're wrong and people don't like admitting beliefs are faith based, most people want to be able to claim their positions on things are backed up by evidence/good arguments.

t. based know it all 20 year old

same fagging

Please show me where I am wrong. I made two points, one is that since nearly 100% of people in human history have had some kind of religious saying "X people were religious" or "Most of x has been done by religious people" is just redundant.

The other is that Pascals Wager is almost laughably bad in how logically unsound it is.

Feel free to call me a "know it all 20 year old" but unless you can actually find fault in either of those things you're just a buttmad retard who thinks Pascal actually made a good argument but can't defend why

Try again.

Is sparkling water ok?

Explain how it's logically unsound though

That stuff is gross but go for it. I'd say get some lemon instead.

i just had a kidney stone. it was tiny, but holy shit it hurt. even in the VA hospital with IV pain killers it was more pain than the herniated disc crushing my spinal nerves to my right arm, or when I broke my nose getting punched in the face by a golden glove boxer during combatives training, or when I got shot in the armor plate in Iraq.

Do you genuinely not see how?

Okay, I'll bite.

First of all it's not a proof. In a discussion about whether or not there is a god if someone brings up Pacals Wager you can pretty much ignore everything else they say in the discussion because they're unable to actually comprehend what counts as evidence.

It literally is a wager, it's not "God is probably real because x, y and z" like a first cause argument, it's a "Well, believe in him anyway just cus lmao" it offers nothing in the way of attempting to prove existence and so can be ignored right off the bat.

But the main reason it's retarded is the sheer number of gods that have existed in human history. Recorded human history doesn't even go back that far, and the number of recorded religious beliefs is well over ten thousand, and Pascals Wager applies equally as well to all of them.

People try to make the argument as though there is only one choice, so it's a safe bet to believe in their one choice over not believing in their one choice, but the reality is you have a 1/10,000+ chance of being right (Assuming there is a god) and I have a 0/10,000 chance, you're barely better off.

A good analogy would be like your friend trying to convince you to buy a lotto ticket because you can't win lotto if you don't have a ticket. While technically true buying a lotto ticket is still exclusively for stupid people.

Also, the issue of "belief". Is it genuine belief your god wants or just lip service? Does he want me to whole-heartedly believe in him with all my soul? If that's the case then Pascals Wager doesn't work because I can't force myself to believe in something I think is false. If god just wants lip service then Pascals Wager is valid but your god is insecure as fuck.

Also, Homer Simpson disproved this

"What if we're praying to the wrong god and every time we do we make the actual god madder and madder?"

Pascals Wager therefore backfires and makes it worse than simply not believing.

>2015+2 giving a shit about people's belief
Nice fedora fag, I bet you're fun at parties

are you dumb or something? water is essential to literally every component of the body. the less water you drink the worse you will feel and perform in every aspect of everything, physically and mentally.

kys

That was done by mostly Eurooean men, it is genetic.