How'd your workout go today Veeky Forums?

How'd your workout go today Veeky Forums?

Awful as always

Went to do abs and two girls just picked their shit up and walked away mid set soon as I sat down. I don't even smell bad.

Good.

maybe they had autismo and are avoidant like so many here

Nah it happens all the time
If I was Chad they'd stay

I don't work out on saturday.

Didn't work out. Water spraying from both ends. Uncomfortable vertigo/nausea. Unable to stomach most foods.

So a rest day I guess.

hard core cutting day breh

Strongman tryout/mock-meet. Light weight men.
190lb log clean and press
Stones up to 215lb, missed 250
Tire deadlift 400, need like 450
Arm over arm truck pull went ok

Not sure if I should sign up for the comp (6weeks out).

Saturday/Sundays off with the family.

Went to the park and had a nice walk + threw the frisbee around a bit. Was bretty gud pre-Fathers day outing.

invest in some anavar/halo and you'll be good. I'm assuming that you're not trying to do strongman while natty though.

Still cutting, light weight high Rep accessories and chill

Started doing proper, a2g form on squats and had to deload. Just started lifting, but it's disheartening being under 1pl8 squat again, even if it's only for a bit.

>workout

Good but i'm shitty at lunges.

P good. Tons of rack pulls.

>I WANNA FUCK THE BUNNY

Push day. Got a good bench in. Gym was pretty empty actually, thought it would be busier at 2 PM on a Saturday.

I'm eating my bowl of chicken breast and broccoli now. Been on a cut for about 1.5 months. Started blending cream of horseradish and sriracha together to get a really spicy/zesty no-cal sauce. Hella flavor.

Nice, I love rack pulls

Did a 5k race along with my brothers and topped out at 17.9mph on the sprint into the finish.

>I WANNA FUCK THE BUNNY

hehehe memes good meme bro heheheheh

Bad. Not as sore as I want to be. Need to get a squat rack. I'm stuck with skateboard squats

no excuses hit the gym fatass

Killed it bro! Did full body, drank some coconut water and had a protein cookie, then went on a four mile run at sunset.

Guess my height/weight. Doing Reg Parks.

I'm 27 and white.

Front Squat 3x5 130 lbs
Rows 3x5 157.5 lbs
The Press 3x5 107.5 lbs
Deadlift 1x5 260 lbs
Wrist
Calves

Chad was on his Bluetooth headset on the smith machine while I was on squat racks trying to get to 4 plates. He wouldn't shut the fuck up. On and on and on not even pushing weight having a loud conversation with probably nobody. I hate Chad.

I'm not even that big and have about avg looks and I catch decent chicks mirin. I feel bad for u user :(

>no excuses

>Smith machine
That chad is gonna fuck himself up when he actually tries to bench.

Great, i got 10 reps on c6w and felt really light headed after the 10 sets. After that i fapped.

Rest day so I didn't go to the gym. I did however go rollerblading for about a total of 30 minutes of hard cardio.

On a random note, people in their vehicles always end up slowing down, and in a rare case that happened today, stop entirely around me. I took it as a bit of an insult for some reason, like they thought I was careless enough to run into their car.

soccer/cardio for about 2 hours in the 100 degree sun
so good I guess

was great! did full body, then went home and had a fuckton of food. slowly becoming less of a skeleton

Can't squat due to lower back pain. So I am now doing the leg press as my main lower body lift...

Which is not that bad desu. I can definitely feel it more in my legs. I refuse to lock out at the top because that webm of the dude snapping his shit keeps playing when I do my heavy ass sets.

But yeah, did some legs and core, had myself some chicken, rice, a couple protein bars, then later on chugged a protein shake and ate 4-5 big ass scoops of natty chunky peanut butter

How long have you been doing that routine, and how often?

started gymming seriously about 9 months ago, 3 times per week. now I'm home from uni and I have a physical job so I've only been at the gym once per week for the past month (but the job gives me a decent workout so it works)

I didn't do anything today. I saw Wonder Woman this evening though and I feel pretty pumped. I wish I could punch bullets

Was bitchin. Saw a guy from a job a few years back. He said he was on his 3rd day of going to the gym. We talked while lifting near each other.. I havnt had a friend in like 3 years.. I hope i didnt scare him off. Seeing him was exciting and caused me to do a few more reps than I was hoping for. He said he will be back on Monday around 6ish so maybe I will see him there.

>praying for a lifting buddy

Dre (asian) you look like you visit Veeky Forums. If you see this, You better be there monday. I'll turn you from twig to BIG!

Okay I guess. I hit a 455 squat and 585 DL earlier this year, then had to have surgery for a umbilical hernia (not a real herniation yet, but my umbilical ring was getting big) and it fucked up my gains. No lifting for 4 weeks, and now I'm easing back into it.

>4x8 OHP at 95 lbs
>5x5 deadlift at 275
>4x10 pull-ups
>3x15 and run the rack lateral raises
>3x20 calf raises
>4x20 band pull-aparts
>3x10 dumbbell curls

I can tell my physique is starting to harden up again, and my lifts are feeling easier each day, but it still sucks having to deload so hard. Wish my umbilical ring wasn't a piece of shit.

>been blasting tren test deca for months
>end of two week dnp cut
>looking shredded
>start normal 380 squat for reps
>forget to put lock on one side
>ass to grass
> coming out of hole, weights start sliding off
> 3/4 up and tilting right
>without thinking tilt left so weights slide back on
>straighten up and rerack
>immediately realize ive torn a muscle in lower back and snapped my shit up

Fuck Veeky Forums i was planning to hit the clubs next weekend, how long until this heals?

lmao what's white got to do with it?

>planning to hit the clubs

kys

Strain, or a big fucking muscle belly tear? Most strains heal within days to a few weeks. If you have a huge fucking tear, then it could be weeks to months, provided you don't need surgery. Pretty unlikely in your spinal erectors though.

Amazing workout. That was my back&triceps day and my arms and lats were on fire

Good, had a very nice chest day. PR'd my incline DB press at 100lb, and decline benched 275x3 (could only do one previously). Contemplating going for for a 3plate bench next chest day to give my ego a nice stroke.

It must have gone alright because I'm fucking tired but it's only 7

garbage ran into some guys that tried to bully me when i worked at walmart

Managed to run 3 miles to the pool, swim 500m, then run 3 miles back in about an hour. Not too bad for an old man.

It was alright. I didn't break any PRs. I was looking around for a 2.5lb plate and they were all used except this one faggot who was using them as a "base" for his squat, meaning he had the plate under his toes. Fucking faggot. I should've punched him in the face right there.

on weekends I just do bodyweight. pull ups, push ups, crunches, back extensions, air squats.

went about as well as it could.

P gud. Pushing harder and harder on my shitty OHP. Did 95 lbs for 6 reps after doing 2 sets of 5. Gonna try to push it up to 8 on my final each time before I add on more weight.

Did my maxes on pullups and chins with 25 pounds (7 and 8) and put those in, ranked up biceps, abs, and lats on symmetric strength. 2 points away from hitting overall score of 75, and I'm not even three months in. Feeling good.

gym was closed

I enjoy dancing and fucking drunk sluts, whats wrong with that?

Pretty sure its a strain, everytime i move certain directions it feels like im getting stabbed though

>steroids, alcohol, casual sex

kys degenerate. you're the problem with the western world nowadays

no roids here babe all natty stay mad dyel faggot

I'm laughing so hard because you are so mad right now.

>blasting tren test deca
>no roids here babe

Not great. I went to my lunch with my brother, ate way too much (I'm a fatty on a cut) then I can!email home and headed to the gym. I finished one set of deadlifts and I was heading over to do rows when I saw it was almost 6. I had to run home and clean up so o could head to my bosses bbq. Depressing as hell.

Shitty. missed 225 ohp for 1 when I should have gotten 2. I need to go earlier in the day or something.

Pics?

Running equipoise/mast/test cyp.
Haven't tried halo.

first time I've done 16:8 fasting in 2 years. Fasting alone feels great but fasted HIIT felt terrible. 4th interval felt like 8th interval

I am weak ;_;

I was volunteering at a local meet as a loader and spotter. The event raised over 1k for St. Jude's. My wife broke her own state record and my mother in law got a PR. It was a pretty cool day.

Form is king. Good job having the balls to not ego lift. You'll be hitting PRs in no time.

not gonna make it

Wait I'm an idiot, do you just mean past parallel? I probably go to about 100 degrees. Or is your ass literally hitting the ground?

>>praying for a lifting buddy
dude don't you think saying you haven't had a friend in years might scare him off if he DOES read this?

It was awesome. Pull day, and I was getting some amazing bicep pumps. Pic related -- just bending, not flexing.

Terrible - was feeling weak as fuck. Then gym crush came in half way through work out.

Too autistic to talk to her - so avoid eye contact. I was deliberately avoiding her for a long time as I was unemployed for awhile and new to town - don't know anyone aside from family, living with parents temporarily so was embarrassed about my situation. Now have job - start next week and going to start looking for own place but I've left it too long to approach her so even if she fancied me we are in a cycle of mutual non acknowledgement.

My poker face is good -she must have no idea I like her. Pretty infatuated with her - well as close to that as you can be based on not even knowing someone's name or ever having a conversation with them.

She's really strong for a girl, knows what she's doing and not afraid to train heavy, has great body (muscular but feminine). She's beautiful but I know not out of my league if she's single.

Doing a heavyish day going for 5-6 reps on my compounds then doing high reps on accessories. Proceed to get all self conscious and get weaker because I'm conscious she may not realise I'm having an off day and think I'm weak or an ego lifter.

Weights I'm normally comfortable feel much heavier, form suffers too.

Feels bad man - anyone have any advice?

Sounds comfy breh

Snapped my shit up in the same fashion. I have a mild shooting pain down my right leg when I sit. About a month ago I was coming out of the hole and got a very sharp pain above my right glute. I was in moderate pain for about 2 days, now I only get a mild pain above my glute when I hyper extend or after a workout.

Any idea what this is? Hopefully I didn't snap my goddamn spine up

Today was up there in the top 1% of all my sessions desu. I couldn't even tell you why though, didn't attempt a pr, didn't get any mires, didn't change my routine but for some reason I felt great from start to finish and had a great shower when I got home and am now eating Greek yoghurt and chilling on the coach until the gf comes home and then I'll cook dinner which I am super looking forward too. Today just feels like a good day anons and we are all gonna make it

I worked out regularly for a few months in 2015, but I don't lift anymore. I come here to shitpost.

Watch for butt wink

some FUCKER stole my bike from right outside my house a fuckin $700 BIKE and it's gone FUCK

Why don't you take better care of your property? If it was worth $700 why are you leaving it unlocked outside like it's worth $0?

Good. Squated 185lbs a new max for me. Did my whole work out and didn't cut it short. Pretty happy

You can actually be fined certain places here for creating an "attractive nuisance"

An attractive nuisance is something like a pool kids would be tempted to jump into/swim in. It means a potential hazard to children that would also attract them to it.

This guy's bike and its theft have absolutely nothing to do with the doctrine. It's a very specific term of art you can look up if you want.

dude you are stupid as fuck for leaving a nice bike like that outside

what the fuck are you doing? is that the first bike you got since a training wheel bike? did you lock it up with some shitty cable lock?

if you have a nice bike you ALWAYS bring it in your house/garage. you never leave it out. and if you can, you also walk it through stores and the like.

I live in a small town in a rich area and it's not like it was displayed for everyone to see. I had it hidden around the side of my house.
anyway i let the police know and told him about a shady looking guy that was parked sort of near my house and they told me they knew him. there were also other thefts the same day. I'll get it back don't worry
>captcha:select all images with bikes
fuck off

P good, did legs. Saw a qt in yoga pants doing squats and RDL just like me.

She wasn't Asian though so not interested.

lets see if youre dumb enough to do it again

80 pound shoulder press, 8 reps, 10 reps, 12 reps (descending weight each time)
Fly machine, 200 lbs, 8, 10, 12 reps (again descending weight)
Bench, 8, 10, 12 reps with 35, 40 and 45 per side.
Am i pathetic.

>meme

why would you not want to fuck that.
shes so small i would carry her around my room and find things to fuck her on.