Protein powder in water

>protein powder in water

do you want to live forever?

Not everything needs to be sweet, you big fat ass.

You have to admit protein powder with milk taste a million times better... Milk is expensive as fuck these days tho.

>being poor

Coffee + Jarrow Unflavored
Fight me

i do this all the time, no problem

maybe if you're a pussy

>he uses just powder and some form of liquid
>no spinach
>no berries
>no oats
>he doesn't turn his shake into a full meal so he can blast diarrhea shit later

Diarrhea, the recipe

what the fuck is almond milk right?

No.

i drank all my proteinpowder, hastily stirred into a glass of water with a spoon, clumps at the bottom have to add some more water and mix again.

>what the fuck is almond milk

gay

>Not taking your powder raw

pour a little water into the glass first.... like 7 cm worth.... then add the powder.... then add more water.

>it's that easy, Curie

Started putting it in water when I was cutting and have done ever since. It's not even bad.

Only put it in Milk if I want the extra calories.

>lactose intolerant
>fatass

the road to being pretty is too pain duo

I put it in a balloon with a string tied to it then swallow it and yank real hard on the string and rip the balloon out. Don't want to put on water weight

It's fine - you'll get used to it.

>Not injecting powder into heart

>not using creatine suppositories

>america is the whole world.

>not being American

Milk is cheap as shit where I live. Its' like $1.50 a gallon and regularly goes down to 99 cents on sale often. Where do you live that doesnt have good access to a shipping port? Venezuela?

A form of juice. Milk comes from animals.

>protein powder in milk

>protein powder in cum

Milk is somewhere between $2.50 to $3.00 depending on where you go where I live.

That sucks for you user.. Thats still pretty cheap though considering you get like 3 or 4 shakes a gallon.

i mix protons with water so what? have you ever done a hardcore workout with cardio then tried to chug a cup of miok? thatll make u puke- better not be a musoim tho fuck muslims drink milk and puke and die fuciin muslim faggots

>cum in protein powder

i have drunk egg protein powder, creatine and peanut butter in soy milk. beat me

you sissy faggots are always hungry for cock aren't you?

only aleesha young's

soy jizzum

I used to always drink it with milk, but it gave.me acne, gas, and generally felt like shit.

Now i always have it with water, don't like it with milk anymore. It's even more refreshing.

>3 scoops in black coffee

If you can't drink protein powder in water you will never make it.

>protein powder with any liquid

It's not even that bad.

>protein powder in hot water

if you put it in a blender, its not so bad.

aww does baby want its milk? aww sweepi swoopy hihihi now big boy drink your milk! you have to be man one day! aa buugadi buu where did my face go? ah there it did go! oh where did it go again? ah there it is!

Almonds ain't even have titties