Which race of people have the worst athletic genes?

which race of people have the worst athletic genes?

Poo in loo? They perform terribly every Olympics.

South India or your friendly neighbourhood merchantmememan

But ones here do better. Thinking jews due to genetic illnesses

Jews

Abos.

Probably jews. I've seen some buff poos, and even some arabs, but jews usually look crooked in one way or another

they've won gold medals, and had plenty of athletes who do well in afl/nrl though

if you're talking about dumbest race, then they win easily

arabs

Latinos
>tfw can't drop below 25% bf without going into catabolism because my body thinks it's starving if I eat less than 30g of fat from our disgusting cuisine.

They only do well in AFL/NRL because they're forced into learning every aspect of it in high school as they're too retarded and inbred to learn any other subject
Throwing a ball and running would be second nature to those petrol sniffers

Nah, they are pretty good at soccer from the ones I've met. I'd go with pajeets

pajeets are infamous for being skinnyfat nogainers

Italians. Short, round, predisposed to all sorts of disease due to generations of overeating rich food. To boot, we have shit skin and age like milk.

Jews.

wtf is an aboriginal anyway? are they like native americans?

Are you native/mestizo?

why are all of your women built like walls.

Like theyre fat but it spread literally to every part of there body

South Indians

A half abo guy is the only non-african that can compete in sprinting

They're basically unevolved humans. Seriously. They're almost as close as you can get to primitive humans which is why they're so fucking foul.

that seems really unfortunate

Italians seem all over the place when it comes to size and build, I've met the short and round type, even the dwarfish and weedy, didn't matter if it was north or south, however some of them are over 6' and have good structure.

One guy I know literally looks like a Roman soldier from back in the day.

Any area that's near the equator.

Also places with poor economy. Dutch used to be short af, also read that Americans were once the tallest people on earth.

Indians or Mexicans.

Indians have worst genes in general.

these chads are italian

Jews actually are good at powerlifting, oddly enough. Manlets.

>rich piana

Id say indians. southeast asians, like vietnamese and thai; they're all pretty scrawny. thats why so many ladybois over there.

>europeans pass because theyve been waging war since forever. ameriland, canada and australia are all descendents.
>Russians are tough from having to survive in russia
>Arabs are high test, which is why they have an innate desire to wage war; its not their fault desu.
>Blacks/africans are top tier athletes when theyre not starving.
>native americans are naturally high test from having to survive in the wilderness
>Hispanics have that native/European/black mix so no worries there
>the chinese and japs are a bit low test imo but because they dont want to dishonor they get some decent athletes.

wouldnt that mean they're stronger and more beast like?

>sumo deadlifting
>good at lifting

pick one

>wouldnt that mean they're stronger and more beast like?
Not necessarily. Especially not if they have a modern lifestyle. Anyone who lives the type of hunter gatherer lifestyle primitive humans lived is going to be very in shape though.

>t.mughal rape baby

tell me there is anything natural/inherent with how that thing looks.

highest test probably Middle easterners (persians more specifically)
lowest test pajeets

I love these sweeping generalisations. Looking at the average white these days is like looking at an 80 year old without the wrinkles. Whoever thought beards and nerd glasses plus woollen sweaters etc were a good idea should be taken outside and shot.

Southeast Asians

m8 look at the average person of any race and they look like shit.

Human civilization is a fucking joke..except some asian countries..but they are scrawny dyels

>Southeastern Asians like Viets are scrawny as fuck
>still beat 'murica in a war

>Destroyed their shithole of a country and created a generation of deformed mutants
That's a win on my list.

people look like shit everywhere. the new millenium is low test. Honestly i think a big chunk of white people would be low test but they have an edge because food is plentiful most places theres white people.

you think winning a war has anything to do with athleticism?

Also, do you have any idea how many of them died for each American?

>One guy I know literally looks like a Roman soldier from back in the day.

How do you know?

Act like Aborigines aren't more athletically gifted without trying than any white person you knew growing up

Meh. go look at the death totals. Murica kicked a lot of ass, but for domestic political and broader geopolitical reasons it was a bad idea to keep fighting. If Eisenhower had decided to go in guns blazing in 1956 or 1957, on the pretext of armistice/geneva accords violations and rigged elections, it probably wouldn't even have been a fight. Alas, history is what it is.

Koreans and jews.