I miss working out so much, I just can't get off my ass for some reason

>I miss working out so much, I just can't get off my ass for some reason
>Something is holding me back and I just can't end up going to the gym and following a program for 3x days a week. I don't know whats going on but I haven't been able to go to the gym at all

you're fucking lazy and don't really want to get big.

"Convert Emotion to Willpower"

Shit's going to well in your life
You don't hate yourself enough

Stop leaving the house for non essentials, and let your friends, family, co-workers, etc walk all over you

Sounds like somebody needs to try
>that first sip

literally lack of motivation from depression

stop crying u lazy bitch and just get up and go.

And do what? I have thought about running 5/3/1 or cube method again but I don't know what to do anymore, cant even stay dedicated to go 3x a week

I go 1-2 times a month

Maybe you want something exciting. Try greg nuckols beginner program high variation template from his free book the journey. It's fullbody as well but much more fun in a way that you'll never get bored and look forward to the gym.

Tell us more OP, why don't you feel like going?

I'm on a path to make over 10k a month and I don't know how to live anymore

I stopped living once I /made/ it

I'm trying to live again, I don't know how

beginner program

Sadly, I'm not a beginner I just lost myself somewhere in my life. I have the experience/knowledge but no more dedication/motivation nor do I really care anymore

Wake up everyday at 5am, and sit at home

oh I though only beginners had this kinda stuff going on. Shouldn't it already be a habit by now? Anyways If I were you, i'd just at least go the actual gym with no planned program and either fuck around or straight up go back home without doing anything if I still didn't feel like it. Either way just do something and don't waste your time in your own head doing nothing. Stagnation is death. Good luck man.

Thank you

I'll try to pick myself up

don't do a PL program. train bodybuilder

Give me a program and I'll do it

Write a blog about it faggot, what do you expect to hear?

The only thing holding you back is you. Inversely the only thing that can lead to success is you.
Fucking beat yourself up and just go, nobody is going to go for you.

tldr; uhh just go.

Do you have friends?
Get someone to talk about gym, report each other's success. Some lifting forum where you actually DO have an identity. Instagram for all ICare, not Veeky Forums - as anonymous here it is not the same.
If you are lonely and lift only for yourself, sometimes it is hard to go on, because it takes a long time to improve.
Get insta and spam the shit out of it with your pictures, every week or so for example.

No you wont

>Do you have friends?

I moved half way across the country for my business, I have no one

kek

>I'm on a path to make over 10k a month
Tell me how you did this and I'll tell you how to get motivated to work out.

Well right now its 7.5k a month

10k+ a month highly possible next year and continuing on since I've been doing this a while and company I'm with now has a lot of potential for growth and they agreed to raise my salary once I'm continuing on this path

Basically, how did it all start?
Long ago when I was 24
Started with studying every day, got a job later on contracting for a bit. Ended up hired on at one company and began training other people below me even though they've worked at said company longer than I have they needed to learn something new and I was the one to do it

Promoted twice in 2016, climbed the corporate ladder pretty well but found myself in 2017 with a large dose of reality and depression has set in, I have no friends in this state and everyone I've known have moved on with their life

Turning 30 next year, also feel like I'm going to go to the gym soon anyway. I have to make a change to stay successful and being miserable isn't going to help

>Tell me how you did this
When I got an entry level job in this big firm I worked my way up, I had no fear and worked hard every single day until I moved up into engineering positions. Than I sort of lost it after that and noticed all really had to show for it was money and some power around the office/with clients

Maybe i do need vacation, but I really just need to go to the gym again. I used to be a gym rat when I had nothing

Now I have a lot, but feel alone and miserable

>Something is holding me back
No, it's just you. It's not some unseen nebulous force, it's not a secret being held from you, and it's not anything standing in your way. It is, and always has been, just you.

>Nigga how do you shut your mind off

Worked for me.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7