Vegans who think eating fat makes you fat

>vegans who think eating fat makes you fat

It does. There's a reason there are no fat vegans.

>inb4 you cherry pick some fat landwhale who thinks twinkies and apple pies are "vegan"

there are a ton of skinnyfat vegans with no muscle that look like getting hit with a swift fart would kill them, true.

>There's a reason there are no fat vegans.
Malnutrition will do that to ya...

>Found the vegan

I think part of the reason there's so few fat vegans is that they're a bit more mindful of what they're eating, that awareness goes a long way

>he thinks he'll be 20 something forever

>true

>there's no fat vegans
>well, it's true if you don't include all the fat vegans!!!

>meaties that think vegan makes you skelly

I'd agree with you way more than op. You know that video of the skinny faggot squatting like 5 lbs on the smith's machine and has the pussy pad around the bar so it doesnt touch his neck. Thats the kind of person and body people think of when they hear the word vegan. And I can prove my point. If I get one reply of an user, not a bodybuilder from google, thats vegan and has made it, reply with a body pic. But nobody ever does. It's possible but its so fucking rare. 99% of vegans are real life cucks.

Ok skelly

>Implying veganism isn't the healthiest diet there is
>Implying CICO and IIFYM don't work

>there are no fat vegans
No fat is just as retarded as raw foodism. People who follow bullshit diets like no fat and raw vegan diets are giving veganism a bad name.

vegans dont think that lol. at least me haha, maybe those dumb bitches u see in vegan salad facebook groups xD

yeh thats true, im a vegan and i hate it so much how the 'average vegan' that represents the whole community is a beta cuck that is an animal lover and knows nothong about nutritional science,
but we are not all like that and especially the ones that lift and know about nutritional and exercise science we are just like the rest of yous except we believe that meats and dairy and mostly in general stuff thats high in saturated fat is unhelathy so we avoid it. i dont really care much for the environmental or ethical arguement because even if u go vegan u only decrease the amount of animals being killed by like 0.0000001% its nothing. i just do it for the health reasons.

>lol
>haha
>xD

>people unironically believe eating FAT which is literally stored FIRST is better than eating carbs which are metabolized into fatty acids and then stored as fat if taken in huge ammounts.

Even vegan loonies who eat nothing but fruits manage to get lean as fuck, only absolute morons fall for the "carbs make you fat" meme.

Alrighty skelly

>knows about nutritional science
>thinks saturated fats are bad

Just as bad as flat earthers.

Give me one biological reason humans need to eat saturated fats for.

you ever seen jared leto before?

hormone production you goof

there's a reason long-term vegans look like they've been on HRT. Avoiding healthy fats fucks with your test production

Yeah it's does. But who cares, we are burning them all day.

And he'll not respond because when he does a literature search he'll find plenty of articles indicating that you're correct.

Like I said, these people are as bad a flat earthers

>meaties
made me laugh

lost like 55lbs just by eating 80%fat

vegans are the biggest faggots on the planet after roiders

>mfw the only vegan i know is an obese girl who has been vegan for like 10 years
She is a good friend tho

At least roiders won't tell you that their habit is healthier and that everyone should be doing it

excess of carbs will make you fat just like an excess of fat will make you fat

stop shilling your diet not everyone wants to look like a 50 year old shriveled up skinnyfat dyel

typical low tester

>vegans use the natural argument of what COULD have happened
>realize that I am also an animal, part of the animal kingdom, with a long footprint in history that makes me as I am today
>realize that I actually have a desire to kill animals and to eat them when I go on fasting
>realize that I have feelings that come out outside, that are tied to ambushing, surprising, running really fast, as if I was born with them, since nobody taught me those things
>these feelings are so strong, that I can actually feel empathy with other hunting animals that are like us, and even play with them. Like cats.

if we truly were herbivores, then these feelings wouldnt have evolved at all. Vegans dont make sense.

What do you expect? They eat a 'diet' that is chroniocally deficient in certain amino acids, and it inevitably causes a progressive cognitive deficit; their brains, over time, stop working correctly, they can't THINK straight anymore. That's why 'veganism' is CANCER.

>chroniocally deficient in certain amino acids
Dude you posted this expression in 3 different threads
This is not the context to use chronic and there is not a single amino acid that you can't get from lentils or seitan

exactly, only quantity of those aa are bigger in animal products

Mate if you eat 20 g protein from lentils or beef, some AAs will be higher in lentils and some will be higher in beef. The total will always be 20 g, are you retarded?

Average vegan body right here

the fat you eat is the fat you wear

>There's a reason there are no fat vegans.
Indeed

who is that?

insert optimal body performance pasta here

Just saying, I'm an unironic vegan and I don't think it makes you fat.

>There's a reason there are no fat vegans
Boy you have to meet my dad

Just to give you a heads up, he's a hardcore vegan.

Oh shit. Forgot to type anything. Was supposed to say
>vegans who think becoming vegan automatically makes you more healthy

>mfw italian

the holy trinity