Saturday Night Veeky Forums Feels

I've opened up a bottle of Jack Daniels, let's hang out.

How was your workout today?

Got any feels to get off your chest?

Got any plans for tonight? the weekend?

>Got any plans for tonight?
No.

I've decided to forego EDC in Las Vegas in favor of lifting tonight, trying rockclimbing tomorrow, and joining a judo gym on monday, as well as doing a full brake job on my car tomorrow. Ditching another rave tonight and a girl's invitation to come and fuck tomorrow, because she is in another city. So my Friday night is screw everyone, I'm doing what I want to do. How are you OP?

>How was your workout today?
I don't work out at all anymore
>Got any feels to get off your chest?
On the path to 10k+ a month and I'm slowly losing my mind
>Got any plans for tonight? the weekend?
I don't do anything other than work

I'll be working on a design tomorrow, hoping to get in at least 2-3 hours of work and focus on my job on Monday

I've done the same thing every single Saturday since 2014.

>sleep in
>wake up and cook lunch
>go to library
>come home, clean my house
>hit the gym, go hard as fuck. Sometimes to the point of having a panic attack.
>eat a snack and rest
>go for sunset run
>drive over bridge, take in the scenery
>grab 40oz bud light
>listen to podcasts
>go to sleep at around 1

To all the young anons, this is your mid 20s if you don't sort yourself out.

Met old friend at gym. Hope i didnt scare him off going hard. He said he was just starting. Hope to see him again. Took kids swimming. Had some pudgy but cute as fuck big titty mom trying to get me to look at her. Her kids wpuldnt leave me alone though. Actually all the kids there (like 7) wanted me to throw them into the pool over head like i did to my boys. Told them little shits no. Had some teenage ghetto black girl eye fucking me too...not plesent..

Having late bacon and eggs dinner

>tfw you will never come home after a workout and your gf feel on your arms and complement your gains then feed you a cooked meal

I'm in a position in my life right now where it feels like I'm floating on a raft in the middle of the ocean with no land in sight, lacking any sort of direction or goals, wasting away the days of my youth. On the positive side I managed to actually get a good workout in the gym today with no pain, considering I'm recovering from a knee injury.

Feelin real nice tonight. Usually a sad cunt over my ex because I'm beta as shit but it hasn't been as bad the last few days, I've stopped ghosting other chicks which is a good sign. Missed my workout today because I was out with some friends all day and when I got home at 4 or 5 I was so beat that I just passed out. Can't sweat missing a day though, we're all gonna make it

>early thirties
>Live in an awesome area (Denver metro)
>Own a house
>Balding, but 6'2 and fit
>$150,000 salary, military reserves and bonus add about $35,000 to that
>alone on a saturday night
>tfwnogf

At least I have a date tomorrow with a hot mulatto girl in PA school.

Just trying not to fall into my depression hole again.

Popped some melatonin a bit ago. Gonna try to get more than 3 reps at 225lbs on the bench tomorrow.

Debating whether or not I should eat a giant ass breakfast before gym or eat no food at all and try.

Tomorrow is father's day but I don't want to talk to my dad at all. Gonna have to muster up the courage to give him a call regardless...

That's my night so far

Have two eggs and some low-sugar instant oatmeal.

You're gonna make, it, brah.

I feel like I missed out on my only chance to get a girl who is strong-willed, family-minded, and has a decent body

On the other hand I kno it's probably for the best because we had a lot of differences and I'm just looking through rose-tinted glasses.

>27
>just starting to get ripped
>tfw job prospects are shit
>field work experience and that's it
fml lads

26, right there with you brah. Bear the pain and keep fucking pushing, we're going to m-make it goddammit.

Rest day, been lying on bed most of the day

Im missing my gf terribly, I just want to be cuddling with her but unfortunately she's out the city because her husband took her for a family reunion (booooooring...)
>inb4 hurr husband... yeah what are affairs

Not really, I went out yesterday and Im on a cut so nothing in mind

the fuck? this is not out of the question for anyone.

Does anyone else struggle to be comfortable in their own skin. I feel confident that I know who I am but at times i feel so shitty. I feel like I look like shit and I feel so lonely and like a loser. It's like I feel like I need to have a gf and a lot of friends. I'm really trying my hardest to feel comfortable just being me and doing my own thing but I can really struggle to be confident at times.

>Does anyone else struggle to be comfortable in their own skin.

Certainly, I'm actually pleasantly surprised when I see my reflection. I walk around thinking I look like a pudgy androgynous lesbian.

Looking back at my life I always wonder why I couldn't have been happy at where I was at the time, yet I'm always struggling to keep up with my peers. It ensures I'm constantly unhappy.

>wasn't able to go to the gym on friday night because for once in my life I actually had a social thing planned
>no problem, decide to just go saturday night (tonight) instead
>head to the gym, get there at about 8:40 thinking they close at 10
>finish warming up for a bench and hear "the gym will be closing in 10 minutes" announcement
>gym actually closes at 9 on saturdays during the summer

F U G G

What?

what happened? were you so busy that you couldnt go in the afternoon?

Maybe that's it. A lot of my peers from HS are graduating and I'm a year behind cause I'm a Chem major who's like the dumbest one in the class.

Still recovering from an elbow injury so I worked on form today

things are looking up for me and I finally feel that I have some direction now

I was looking forward to smoking a blunt today but I don't think i'm going to today

we'll get there user. as long as we keep moving forward

You should go early mornings. Weights are always available, and there arent a whole lot of people that time.

Huh, well don't get discouraged if you are passing. I finished a shitty major so I didn't graduate at the "late age" of 23 and I'm paying for it now big time. As long as you get a degree with decent job prospects you will be destroying you peers in terms of income and career by 25. So many of friends became bar tenders, golf cart attendants and landscapers after college.

yeah, the social thing continued into today

I go to a uni gym - it's extremely empty during the summer, especially on weekends no matter what the time

I need to find out how to make money on the internet.

I learned I'm manic and have been depressed for half my life but have been refusing to face my mental issues, starting therapy soon

rip off lonely fedoras fooling them like you're a stacy and have them pay for your flights and expenses

recently signed up to another gym (golds) and bumped into some guys that would try to bully me when i worked at walmart and i signed a year long contract so im fucked

stupid

Fuck, I know that feel. My crazy room mate used to manage my favorite gym. Not going to lie I just beta'd out and went at weird hours. He would still show up at 8pm on Saturday to workout, just me and him. Weird AF.

Oh thats nice! But also going in the morning is cool to because it wont conflict with the plans that you have.

you posted about this in another thread didn't you

made out with this girl I'm friends with on Thursday night
she's got a boyfriend (yes I know I'm a cuck) but we've been good friends for a while

she asked me 'if I'd ever thought about her' before that happened and she told me she had feelings for me before she came onto me

it lasted for a few minutes before she went home. next night she uploaded a photo talking about how much she loved her boyfriend and she's not messaged me since we kissed

why am I such a cuck

That doesn't sound bad(?)

yeah laying in bed watching netflix hoping to strike up a conversation with someone

If you're not the boyfriend, you're not the cuck. The boyfriend is the cuck. You are the bull.

Although in this case the girl is the real winner.

Hyped myself for a Tinder date by listening to my discography beforehand. Nothing like getting the "I'm awesome" mentality than reflecting on past accomplishments.

Might just start recording music for an audience of one so I can hype myself at will

whutcha watchin

forensic files u?

Guys I'm going to a Metallica concert tomorrow. What do you think the odds are that I pick up some pussy?

I'm thinking very low to none, but the odds gotta be there man. They just gotta.

It's comfy I guess but awfully stagnant. I just wish I had a nice GF who likes to run on the beach with me.

>outlift them
>cuck them

I'm not super worried about money user. I know I'll be able to find a job with a Chem degree. I'm worried about being left behind. Everyone's graduating and has SOs while I'm still in college and single with not really great social skilled

it's a metal show so i'd say about 10% of the people there will be women so probably not very high. go for it anyway

Nah man. You gotta be picking up pussy everywhere you go. Remember no rest day

Metal quads best quads

But no chance probably

How old are you? Honestly if you're a guy things don't go critical until your in your early 30s. It might not be ideal but you can manage.

I'm hoping because it's Metallica, one of the most popular bands ever, that chicks will go just to see some famous rock stars. But I'm not really banking on it. Honestly, if I made out with a chick for like 10 seconds at this concert I would consider it an enormous success.

True dat bro, nice Satan quads, I consider this a good luck sign.

I'm 22 and male

watched He Never Died last night, pretty good. Forensic Files looks very bingable, used to like those sort of shows but haven't watched any in years

I haven't had friends since I was 13. No friends has caused every problem in my life.

Not having friends meant I never met girls which led to social isolated

Becoming isolated meant I became lonely, miserable, bitter through high school

Being miserable and isolated in high school meant I didn't learn how to interact socially with peers and get annoyed by most people, which carried over into college so i basically had the same existence there

All the isolation, misery, loneliness, etc, meant I had nothing to work towards, so no motivation

No motivation meant I stayed a manlet and holocaust mode and didn't do great in college because studying is difficult when you have no motivation and nothing to strive for

Graduate college, move back home, work shit job because I don't see the point in trying grad school, terrible relationship with parents (they are assholes, I'm an asshole, so we all barely even talk to each other, also an only child)

Now a 25 year old kissless friendless shut-in (besides work) who has never even attempted to get a girl and now I'm scared to not only try to get a girl, but even friends, because everyone has always hated me so I don't want to burden others with my presence. I've basically been a shut in since I started high school at 14. No life experiences at all.

And not only that, but I know if I try to have "real" conversations with anyone and don't just crack jokes, or try to actually hang out with people, it will become clear very quickly that I have no friends, no girl, no life, the people I talk to will repel from me because of this, and I'll be worse off than when I started.

if pic is your fit pls ditch the shoes and vest

Then I'd say you're good to go, my room mate is 29, still in college and has a bright future ahead of him. Don't get caught up in comparing yourself to the Jones', I know its a cliche but it doesn't matter. There are poorfags in their late 20's who still manage to make it. If you're on the right path now you still have an advantage over the 99% of people who are born into this world, toil for resources and return to the earth.

Don't spend the whole time trying to pick up chicks at the concert. The whole point is to enjoy the music, if you're concerned about getting some tail you miss out on the whole show.

Of course not, dude. I'm going to see Metallica, I've wanted to see them my whole life.

Just saying, making out with chicks at a Metallica show would be pretty fucking cool.

I'm jealous as fuck dude. They are playing near me in a few weeks but I'll be busy at the time. Best of luck with the chicks.

Thanks man, I'm trying hard to keep my mind in the present and work hard towards my goal. I hope you make it too user

Thanks breh. Bought these tickets the second they went on sale, and even then had a tough time getting decent enough seats. Been looking forward to this all year.

I know these feels, cept I get along with my parents

feels exhausting to have to make small talk and jokes with coworkers all day every day to not be seen as a psycho, I just wanna zone out and work till it's time to leave most days. I do enjoy talking to a couple of them at least, but still have to be careful to hide my power level

Group of friends always make plans with each other, never get asked to go. They even do it in front of me sometimes. I want to say something but I dont want to come off as desperate.

Not sure if its because Im pretty quiet or what

>I'm trying hard to keep my mind in the present and work hard towards my goal.

This is the most difficult part of life, Godspeed.

Nah man. You gotta be picking up pussy everywhere you go. Remember no rest day

Laying in bed with the wife and dog watching alien covenant, squat and deadlift doms got me t o a s t y

Here, have a spider

the fact that you have a solid goal is fantastic. never lose sight of it and you'll be able to power through anything

I want to start writing essays for high school and college students. I've been good at writing academically for a while now, and it's time to make some money from my skill.

I don't seriously expect to get any advice from Veeky Forums but I just felt like talking about it, and if anybody has an idea of a platform I could use to get my service out there that would be cool.

that's a big spider

I'm 22, pursuing a career in Law Enforcement. I start uni in September, but part of me feels like I'm not mature enough yet to handle the job. I frequently have nightmares about not being able to do whats needed of me in the field.

On top of that, I feel like I'm missing something in my life and I cant figure out what it is. I keep making changes and trying different things, but nothing seems to help. In fact, getting Veeky Forums and /out/ are the only things that have made a difference.

I think I might just join the Armed Forces. Maybe it'll give me a bit of direction, some comradery, and some experience for my future as an LEO.

Anyway, thats my 'alone on a saturday night' rant. Thanks for listening, Veeky Forums

>23 and nothing to show for myself
>

>be me, be cool, kind, and awfully nice
>rejected three invitations to go out from different people this weekend to stay late browsing fit
>not in the mood to socialize or put up with normie bullshit
>normies can't touch my piss bottles

I don't even lift.

They don't see you as part of the 'core' of the group. They probably have other people like you around that they invite along when they feel like having extra company. Best thing you can do is see them in a similar fashion and find people that think of you as one of their best friends.

A less likely scenario is that you have rejected their invitations in the past or think that certain things they do are not your scene so they don't invite you. Asking them to tag along with them will not sound desperate, but if you do not feel welcome or you feel excluded when you do go out you should find new people to hang out with. Why not make fun plans yourself and invite them to go with you?

^This. You'll know when you have "best" friends because you're always among the first group of people in each other's minds. Like if any one of you sees some event and wants to go with other people, they're going to call the rest of that circle of friends.

If you aren't being summoned like that, they don't view you as a best friend (probably). Best way to tell is to temporarily stop making plans and see if they hit you up for something within the next week/month.

I'm doing SL and all my lifts are going up linearly over the past 2 months when I started lifting again. I'm down 10lbs on my cut and I have 30 more to go but I couldnt hit the last rep on bench at 150 today and 2 workouts ago I couldnt get past the 3 set at 145 but everything else is going up and this super swole guy at my gym complimented my squat form today after I told him I had one more set and the squat rack was his.

I moved from the east to west coast in April and cut off contact with the last of my high school friends because we were already drifting apart after 4 years but I had lunch with the girl I dated during high school and the brief time I was in college, when we were dating we mutually decided to break up as I was moving 12 hours away for college. We dated for 2 years prior to this and after 2 months of being broken up and still talking to eachother everyday (yuge mistake) we got back together when I found out she was cheating 3 months later and we broke up and hadn't talked since then. She texted me last week saying she was coming to the city I moved to to visit family and she wanted to see me. I feel weird because I don't feel anything towards her I don't want to go revenge fuck her I haven't even replied to her texts I'm just trying to rap my head around the fact that someone I once felt so passionately for means nothing to me.

I'm drinking alone and watching movies and I might go on a short hike tomorrow morning.

Thanks for letting me vent Veeky Forums I hope all of you are make the progress you want to this next week

Just got back from e3 and I feel bad but I love the single life. Down at Los Angeles I was hitting girls up and hanging out/fucking new cuties every day. Coming back to my wife and kids feels mundane and just boring I guess. Can't do anything about it though.

>Down at Los Angeles I was hitting girls up and hanging out/fucking new cuties every day. Coming back to my wife and kids feels mundane and just boring I guess

>people will fall for this

An old friend just died. He was kind of a bully, but I was kind of a pushover. I enjoyed his presence and I'll remember him as somebody who I thought was close to me out of a group of people I used to know. I wish I was still as kind hearted as I was back then because now I have the fortitude to withstand people like him. He was so troubled and constantly evolving and reinventing himself. During that same span of time I started entrenching myself into my personal development and became much more one-track minded.

I want to remember him tomorrow. I want to go somewhere with an empty mind and reflect. I feel off kilter right now.

A lot of people cheat and most only mind it when they are the cheatees.

Welcome to the real world

that's the spirit m8. Work on yourself and THE gf will appear. Life is strange but happiness must be earn

went with the gf to watch aliens:covenant, it was good

Look up impostor syndrome user

Then get one

Tonight I went out with a new group of people at grad skool, and my Paki slightly fit friend outdid my Veeky Forums certified body at the club with a girl. I used to be super outgoing and charismatic, I think im losing it.

Im 25 and normie and ridiculously unstable

Going to grad school, lots of friends, absoltly not able to function normally

I drink do steroids but wuit drugs, ayy

When girls dont hit on me I lose my shit internally

I want to die or flee but I exist for my parents because im an only child

Ill make alot of money but idk if my brain will keep me alive past 35

Im incredibly angry all the time and equally manic and depressed and I think I have a heart problem from abuse. Im attractvie and cant put myself out there since my last breakup so i delve futher into insanity and idk if im gonna make it another year or two

hahahahahahHAHAHAHA top kek bros sickkkkkkkk yolo

Fuck me.

Sounds like you've fucked yourself over pretty bad.
You can either change now or die a miserable death somewhere along the line.
Just know that I believe in you user, if I can do it, so can you.

I'm sorry for your loss bro, how'd he go?

You should drop her, she's going to keep playing games with you and use the friendship as a basis for it.

A lot of women are sociopathic emotional vampires and have about as much discipline and self control as they did when their parents fucked them up as children, do not reward her shitty behaviour with further attention.

>it lasted for a few minutes before she went home. next night she uploaded a photo talking about how much she loved her boyfriend and she's not messaged me since we kissed
Fucking demons, you cannot trust a single one of them.

>You are the bull.

He is the bull that got to fuck a fake vagina to shoot his load into.

Only difference is they just throw his sperm away instead of using it to impregnate a cow.

>>early thirties
>>(Denver metro)

Y-you too

Dude, I'm almost 30 in a similar area and looks like we're both doing well. Why are you here?

Why are you on Veeky Forums if you don't even lift?

Fighting my depression

>Woke up this morning
>Still alive

Lifting will help with that depression man. Some days that routine just gets me through the day and takes my mind off of being miserable

So today will be my first day back in the gym. I went to the gym all the time about a year ago and then had the opportunity to use my homegym because I live close to my parents (finishing masters degree at a company there).

Why am I so nervous ? I went to the gym hundreds of times but I have this nervous feeling in my stomach. I dont understand this feel.

Family calls and leaves voicemail messages every day trying to make sure I'm alive. They haven't said anything, but why would they call every single day?

I'm in pain lads, I'm in a lot of pain right now

>So today will be my first day back in the gym.
Are you going to go? I hope you do, I'm struggling myself to get back in the gym

from the little information you provided the only conclusion is that they are afraid you are gonna commit sudoku. but it could be a lot of other reasons.

yeah I will just packed my gymbag. I always loved the gym as it pushes me harder than I ever could in my homegym. still a bit scary to get back into it but I have to do it sooner or later so why not today...

My god I hope you make it

Go to the gym today, try to get a workout in