Progress thread: Yet another SS victim edition

Post pics and stats
>3 years of lifting
>155 lbs up to 211, and back down to 200
>best ohp: 205 lbs
>best bench: 340 lbs
>best squat: 365 lbs
>best deadlift: 510 lbs

3 years later you are fatter and still look weak af. Excellent waste of time.

this is 3 years of progess? Do your self a favor go into google and type in 2 year progess bodybuilding and see what actual progress looks like you 25 percent body fat scum

Did you do SS for 3 years? You know "starting" is in the name, right?

>he fell for the bulking meme

Are you a programmer?

Mirin forehead gains

Do you have cancer? Where are your fucking gains? You are supposed to go hard at the gym, and drink protein shakes and take bodybuilding supplements. You went from a skinny nerd, to dyel nerd in 3 years? THREE YEARS OF LIFTING? What, did you go to the gym once a week? YOU NEED TO LIFT HARDER AND PUSH YOURSELF IF YOU WANT GAINS YOU CANNOT GO TO THE GYM THINKING "oh I'm gonna have funn lifting with the guys (I hope curlbro notices me :-)))" NO! NOO! NO DONT EVER DO THIS. EVERY TIME YOU GET TO THE GYM, YOU HAVE TO BE REALLY HIGH ON PWO AND GO BERSERK. IM TALKING YOU HAVE TO BE LIFTING SO HARD THAT THE MIRROR IN FRONT OF YOU IS COVERED IN SPIT AND EVERY MILF IN YOUR VICINITY IS TURNED ON BY YOUR FURIOUS AND SAVAGE GRUNTING. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

This thread is a complete clusterfuck. OP posts obvious bait w/o any source, insulting SS, then everyone responds as though OP is this guy who has done ss for three years

what the fuck?
Is everyone drunk or something?

I've been focusing on strength, and I'm happy with my lifts and where they're going so not a waste to me at all.
Loving your progress btw
Who said I did bodybuilding? Bf is 19.7%
Your progress is amazing, mirin
A mix of fucking around for the first year or two, then got into powerlifting competitions in college for fun
Yeah, cutting atm
Nope
Walter white soon, user
Kek
And no one else has posted progress. I assume they look even worse than I do

Truth be told, my mistake (that I make every now and then) is posting non-aesthetic pics on an
/aesthetics/ board, when my focus is completely on strength rather than looks.

Have a good night anons

stick numale to fat numale

Try again on Reddit

>Has science gone too far?

>my focus is on strength
>post pictures to show how you look
Are you some kind of retard?

Its not too bad but that progess would idally be made in ~1 year - 2 years max, if you when on a cut you would look alright. You can already see he has a thick core and shiet. The muscle is there its just covered by fat.

If you cut down to about 180 pounds you would be lean and able to compete at local meets and do alright.

>those lifts
>that body
wew lad

Do you know Lobos Jr.?

If those pictures where back to front that would look like progress. I'm sure your big irl, but you look worse

Claims SS for 3 years yet his bench and ohp are significantly better than his squat.

I call bs

Am I being trolled or does this board actually think that getting to a 500+ lbs deadlift is bullshit progress and means OP is weak? Because if I ever deadlift 500lbs in my life I will consider myself to have made it.

Correct
Everyone here who fell for this deserves to be gassed. He's fucking lying you morons.

you are one delusional fuck

Every time someone says you look like shit (because you do) you go full jason genova.

I actually think that your haircut improved OP, not a waste at all.

your lifts are quite good, squat could be a bit higher

now, what the fuck is that body? Incorporate atleast some more volume and hypertrophy work, jesus you're the epitome of strength meme - I'll call it Jason Blaha mode

Lol, stay mad faggot, I did squat and deadlift 3 times a week (which i assume basically comes out to being SS)
Yet I dont look like a trash can because I didnt neglect the rest of my body

Yup
That was my thinking
You look amazing, user
That's for sure, gonna have to shave it completely soon enough
And you did that for how long? What are your maxes?
>mirin though you look great

I looked better than that when I wasn't lifting, stop coping. You fucked around for three years.

>fucked around
>got a 340 bench and a 510 deadlift
Wew lad, what're yours?

Mirin lifts bro

ss victim with chicken legs yeah nah
looks like you didnt lift at all and just ate like an american

Why is your bench so good and your squat so trash

Are you stronger though? What could you lift at the start?

It's clear you're lifting for strength not looks, and don't care about appearance anyway, so if your lifts are going up still, what's the problem?

thread over before it even began

I started with SS.
Currently on something similar to PHAT.

Did that for about 6 months.
Thanks for mirin

>switching before and after pics
>ss is a troll lmao see guise trolololol

3 years of SS took me here

>having passive-aggressive argument with someone online
>show him your ass
k

all these retards here doing SS for years... I can accept retardation of someone who is doing it for more than 6 months... but more than year?

Holy fuck thanks op for showing me that "training for strength" is a meme. I thought once you hit a 3pl8 bench you would have a decent chest. I'm doing hypertrophy routines from now on and getting lean. fuck the strength meme.

Shit flexibility
Iirc, beginning maxes were 95 ohp, 155 bench, didn't squat at the beginning, and 185 deadlift? Hard to remember, I'm happy with my numbers though. Once my wrist heals (injured it in a bjj tournament) I figure I'll try block periodization, that way I can keep my goal of raising maxes while having a hypertrophy phase. That and dropping 20 lbs would probably do some good.
Not bad desu
If your goal is aesthetics, of course you wouldn't do solely strength training

Kek, that's just Veeky Forums for you bro.
How else are you going to settle an argument?

lmao how was he doing ss with this chicken legs 3 years after

no way that was ss beacuse he should be t-rex mode after few months, and his upperbody is even better than his lower body by a lot...

>>best squat: 365 lbs
>>best deadlift: 510 lbs

any back pain?

It's almost as if those guys with super low BF% can't maintain it constantly because it is not the healthy thing for your body to do. This is what a real man looks like

I ignored legs for the first year, ignored squats for the first 2 years.
Nope, reason my squat is shit is because I ignored it for a long time, and shit flexibility.
Ehh, I wouldn't necessarily agree. I've done very little hypertrophy work over the years, the past year I've done none, so it'd be easy to look better.

>doing ss without squatting

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

gyno

I've never actually done SS, never liked cleans or oly stuff

Nice meme

so you didnt want to be athlethic and you arent athlethic

whats the problem

Did I say there was a problem? I wanted strength, I got strength. Got bronze in my weight class at my last powerlifting competition.

>77

>best squat 360
>best deadlift 510
>weight 200
>bronze medal

what the fuck you mean your local gym competition? in normal competition thanks to bench you would be maybe, maybe in top10 of your weightclass if its a small comp

Just a college competition, 195-210 weight class or something. It was fun.

dont let these aspie faggots talk shit about you dude, you managed to accomplish more out of SS in 3 years than these retards will get out of 5 years of a bro split. You're stronger than all of them now and if you want to start lifting for size then switch to a power/hypertrophy routine like PHAT or PHUL. If you still want to get strong go for something like sheiko. The anons on here shitposting have most likely not hit 1/2/3/4 yet despite doing a bro split from the start for several years . If you switch over to a hypertrophy program your gains will skyrocket because of how stronk u are

what panini video is that ?

That's the kind of progress pic we're here for.

Thanks. I was thinking of trying out block periodization, it includes a hypertrophy phase so that combined with my cut should give a decent increase in looks