QDDTTOT

What rep-ranges should my Heavy, Medium retrospectively light workouts have?

Should I do
>heavy = 3 rep/sets
>medium = 8 rep/sets
>light = 15 rep/sets

Or more like 5/10/15? 3/5/10?

Also do you know good accessories? IS ab-work really needed? What do you guys do for shoulder-health? Is side-dealt exercises necessary to lift heavy? I feel like I waste my time doing lateral raises

Would bicycling for an hour a day kill my gains? How often and for how long should I take breaks to refuel in order to minimize gains loss?

No, not for so long you are at a surplus, actually cardio will boost your gains. Take a banana or something before and after biking if you're worried

Are you really this stupid?

how did he do it lads?

how does he keep going from greek god to auschitz, and back?

do 3 - 6 - 12

Muscle-memory, also superior programming, not SS. Also if you are paid for it, you are greatly motivated. Doctors dietitians and trainers dont hurt.

I do 5/12/20

personal trainers and nutritionists working for him 24/7 also roids and millions of dollars

not to mention most of the muscle fibers are still there

Are deadlifts required for a thicker/wider back?

Yes. Row, Deadlifts and Chinups. Also Rack Pulls

this desu senpai

Bale has god-tier genetics, extremely strict PT's and nutritionists, millions of bucks behind him, motivations, and roids.

That said most hollywood muscle make-overs are roids. You think Chris Pratt got a good body in less than 2 years by just "exercising and eating right"? No fucker, he got that shit done in a year thanks to strict diets and roids.

Should I do SS or another routine?

I have been lifting for 10 months but with a pretty bad homemade routine/brosplit.

I'm 65kg, 170cm and bench 67.5kg/ 8 pull ups.

With my old routine/brosplit my strength increase have really slowed down. SS is much lower volume so I am very uncertain if it's a good program for me or if I should chose an intermediate program.

what's the maximum deficit one can go depending on their bodyweight? Is there some formula I can follow?

I know the general recommendation is 1 lb/wk (500 cal deficit), but let's say I'm 22% BF and 195 pounds. What could I do to maximize my fat loss? Could I got 750 and would there be any negative side effects?

I'm trying to get to my goal weight 155 as fast as realistically possible but I don't want to fuck myself over either.

Get off the brosplit, but do anything that's either fullbody or push/pull or PPL. I would recommend going fullbody. There's so many choices, you can run each one for 3 months.
>Stronglifts 5x5
>GSLP, phrak's GSLP, Veeky Forums's GSLP
>Texas Method
>Alphadestiny's novice program
>Naturally Enhanced
>Arnold's Big Six
>Reg Park

Just read up and pick the one that has the exercises you like. I was more drawn to GSLP and SL. All of them are balanced with strength and hypertrophy to varying degrees.

It seems like you want to up your numbers, so I would choose a linear progression, commit yourself to running it for 12 weeks, then give yourself the option to change or stay on it. You can then go to something more like reddit's PPL if you are happy with your numbers by then and want to go for more hypertrophy.

Thank you for being so helpful!

I will look into all the programs you mentioned and see which one fits me best.

Is /r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/ what you are referring to as the Reddit PPL?

No CBT, do posting it here.

What chance do I have?

why did you bother posting

can you stop bullying this man?
this is not ok, you guys clearly found one of your online friends facebooks and started to do this just for the sake of him feeling bad about himself.
not everyone is born lucky, its ok to not be handsome. Its really sad that you're willing to lose a friend over petty shit like this.

You guys really need to grow up.

>equilibrium
lol

This is me, and it hurts to know that you think I'm so bad looking that I'm being bullied. I've got good friends, and I know I'm ugly but I just want to know my odds

Has this been posted here

This is my diet. If you count the beer it's well over 4000 calories per day.

Still have abs.

Should I just keep eating my diet? Any time I need to cut I just stop drinking the beer.

Dumb bitch we know the photo is shopped and it's not nice to take someone else's face and edit it just because you have low self esteem and are a failure.

add semen

>

Frankenstein-Mode