Motivation thread ?!

fat depressed cuck here, how do i get motivated to do exercise ? should i watch those shitty youtube videos or should i just not exercise at all ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AdBoybKnzZw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus christ ive been dieting hard as fuck since may and training nearly everyday and still feel like a piece of shit not doing anything with my life

preworkout and self-loathing do it for me. Potent combo

So you just wanna be sad cunt??

Just keep pushing. Get autistic about calorie counting. Once you finally see results it'll be easier. Patience is a virtue.

I just watch vids of zyzz

Don't be bitch made

i guess I'll try exercising on Monday, should i do nofap and meditation ?

zyzz-the legacy
eric thomas - whats your why?
Eric thomas-how bad do you want it?
Arnold- motovational speech (doesnt have a name just type that in)
there are alot more but this is a good place to start

is this zyzz ?

youtube.com/watch?v=AdBoybKnzZw

Yes

After you watch all three of those come back to the tread and tell me how your gonna change your life OP

exercise, especially cardio releases endorphins and improves bloodflow to the brain. it's quite literally a cure for depression and can in some cases partially reverse the effects of the brain damage some mental illnesses cause

This is also the reason why the Diaz brothers are skinny fat but can last like 10 rounds without getting knocked out or gassed.

They do a fuckload of triathlons

this did motivate me a bit

Fuck that, go for a run in the morning hoe.

Your not going to change your life in one day, you can start but don't go 0-100 in one day.

This week count everything little calorie that goes in your fucking shitty body and workouts/running.

Add more the week after, constincy is important as fuck.

which one is the most motivating?

As soon as you wake up, think about the positive aspects of exercise and weightlifting.
You are making a commitment to your future self.
You are probably wondering why your past self didn't start sooner.
Don't let the cycle repeat, make the future you not regret the choices you make now.

i enjoyed zyzz

Eric thomas was also good

weight loss is 90% DIET and 10% exercise. Exercise is just mostly a bonus, I went from 6'3 280 to 180 without doing any exercise other than walking for an hour once or twice a week. My diet was just on point.

Focus on your diet and make that your number 1 priority or you'll never make it

what type of diet should i do ?

watch the daily fat hate threads

>self pity is narcissism disguised as depth, which is why everyone resents your woe is me type bullshit
>Lift
>Go out with people you know, either work with, or something like that, you don't even have to say that much, just go, laugh at jokes, and occasionally say something and no one will think any less of you

I usually just think about how shit the average person is, going through life without ever really challenging themselves, with no willpower or drive to speak of. Take control, man, don't let life just happen to you.