Hey fit

Hey fit
Browsed here for about 3 years made a lot of gains and really like the community of this board. Some of you guys are alright, I'll give you a heads up. Learn to invest in cryptocurrency, it's an exploding market which is still incredibly undervalued at the moment. Head over to Veeky Forums and lurk and begin learning. I just turned 20 and almost have 100k, I began with a ballsy all in investment in March on ethereum ($7500) pic related

So you could cash all that out right now and it would be real money?

Wondering the same senpai

Ethereum blew the FUCK up in the last month or so. Really upset I didn't get in on it earlier, got in about halfway through the boom and made some decent coin, nowhere near what you're looking at though. Props user

OP is shilling. If you want to cash out into real money, you're going to have to pay the taxman or risk getting jailed using localbitcoins.

Weeeeell hello there everyone allow me to introduce myself my name is Dr.A-non here today to tell you about my fantabulous E-currencies.

yeah easily done via an exchange such as coinjar or coinbase

OY OL CHAP GIMME A NITCOIN FOR A standard sized ironwoody set of mocroweights

stay poor faggots

When I tried to sell etherium on coinbase it says 'selling digital currencies in Austrlaia isn't enabled yet' any way around this?

The whole thing is pump and dumb.

>new coin
>buy some for pennies per coin
>shill on Veeky Forums because everyone is a gullible retard
>price reaches dollars per coin
>sell
>repeat

None of them are any different than the last, and the only reason anyone gets anything other than BTC is because they think it's going to take off and make them rich. There's no actual value like there is with stocks. It's just gambling and conning.

not OP, but I think Ethereum has some potential to become something special and rival Bitcoin. It's got everything Bitcoin's got plus some extra features that keep both parties accountable in online contracting. Other than those two, most cryptocurrencies are hokum (except dogecoin which gives me a kick)

they arnt wrong, im into it too but if you think you can just cash that shit into real money your a fucking retard.

the question is, is it safer to hold in cryptos than in a jewish bank? yes

Stay poor

>Veeky Forums having enough money to move billion dollar market caps
>btc emerges in 2008
>9 year pump and dump

If what you just laid out was viable, why aren't you doing it?

Protip: it isn't

Stay salty cuck

You literally direct deposit into your bank account via coinbase. How retarded are you?

vitalik buterin is truely /our/ guy

i just started browsing Veeky Forums and learning a bit on cryptocurrency!

Any tips on getting started?

So far from what i understand you go to a site like Coinbase, you buy Bitcoin or Etherium, and then you use those to buy any of the cryptocurrencies you want.

Is that right?
Which sites do you use to buy the other cryptocurrencies, coinbase as well?

And any tips on reading charts or any other stuff?
Someone on Veeky Forums said even checking the specific cryptocurrency's twitter and shit like that helps; news have a lot of impact on the currencies i guess.

Looking for a book/guide on how to learn and get started.

just lurk moar

I intend to. As well as reading a few books, and googling a shitload of the questions i have.
However, a decent beginners guide would be nice.

Veeky Forums is full of memes and trolls, just as much as any board on here. Would rather go about trying to make money in a more scientific way than listening to random anons on the internet.

i know bitcoin and eth just crashed something like -25%. Everyone seems to think they'll both be wayy up by the end of the year. Im wondering if nows a good time to buy; some people were saying they expect more of a crash in the next couple of weeks.

Gonna start lurking on Veeky Forums more for sure. Thanks OP, may more gains come to you.

Just don't fall for the pump and dump shills, always do your own research on currencies. Read the white papers, make sure the devs aren't pajeets and don't fall for FOMO (fear of missing out) BUY THE DIP, BUY LOW SELL HIGH

You don't have to pay taxes to the IRS?

Vitalik the giver of lambos, the destroyer of no coiners.

Yes you do, what's your point?

I was asking a question.

many ways to get around that m8

THIS WHOLE THREAD IS Veeky Forums TROLLING US TO BUY CRYPTO CURRENCY (aka Etherium) which they are currently shilling

THERE ARE SEVERAL THREADS ON Veeky Forums WITH THE PLAN AND THEM MAKING FUN OF US.

I've heard there has been quite a boom on the market now, is now a good time to buy into the market?