Keto bulking diet?

I want to try something different because this last layer of bodyfat doesn't seem to ever come off. I want to bulk up another 10 pounds and then lean out. I have a suspicion my body would run better on low carbs due to always being somewhat bloated and always holding fat in my love handles and cheeks.

I lift, run, and do muay thai so I'M hoping the change isn't too drastic. I've messed around a little before with it, and had some refeeds and felt great. Is there anybody who can recommend me any diet outlines that are low carb but have refeeds or carb cycling?

Any personal input is welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_q8WqiK1AQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

eat carbs when you lift because you need to spike insulin for muscles to grow. Also try intermittent fasting if you have not

I thought that was for cutting only?

youtube.com/watch?v=1_q8WqiK1AQ

Video about fasting benefits, i personally do it now because it helps me leanbulk since its harder to get fat when you fast + benefits on your metabolism

I've tried that before

it literally kills me every time I try to score a new PR. Progression is so painfully slow that I might as well just maintain until I've reached my goal bf %

it's not really keto is you break ketosi, so cycling carb isn't an option

either cycle carb on your heavy workout days or keep your ketosis until you've reached your goal "shredded-ness"

juggling too many goals and expectations at once will result in an early defeat

I've been wanting to try fasting for awhile now, he also says to eat low sugar which I've also wanted to do. But he doesn't go over the specifics of how many hours a day I can eat or how many cals to consume.
I know it takes time to switch over, but I've been thinking about trying fasting for awhile now. I think I'll try this out first and then adjust my diet.

Enjoy your clogged arteries

I go about 36 hours without eating except I'll have a coffee or sip here or a cigarette or ephedrine. Not too much. Just enough to start or maintain it. Then I have one large meal and I'm back at it.

Yes, yes, good goy! Saturated fat is what kills you, goy! Don't forget to eat your delicious, sugary captain crunch! Sugar is only 15 calories a teaspoon!

Wow, you're pretty dumb huh sweetie?

So you eat one meal every 36 hours?

A diet that's working for me ( don't know how healthy it is) is protien shake in the morning and afternoon then grubbing on a good meal at night. Lost 2% body fat and lost 7 pounds while consistently lifting

Lmfao why do people still think cutting out an entire macronutrient is a good idea? Just eat less and eat the right fucking food. Vegetables, lean meats, fish, eggs, whole grains, fruit, nuts. Why is this a hard concept to understand??

Do some research on his channel he has plenty of info on keto and IF. But fast answer for you is 16 hours not eating and 8 hours eating that is the most common intermittent fasting plan. I personally wouldn't fast anything less than 15-16 hours. You can either skip breakfast or stop eating earlier in the evening it doesn't matter just don't eat anything with calories during that 16 hour period (vitamins, water etc are okay)

>sweetieposting
>has type 2 beetus
figures

The irony, everything you listed is low carb except fruit and grains lmao

When starting do you have to fast for a whole day or two first, ir do you just start off with 16 hours not eating?

I'm somewhat trying to pull the same thing, just recently stocked up on everything I need for an intro keto diet.
Matching 1g protein per pound of lean mass (200 at 12% bodyfat, so I'm aiming for about 175 a day) plus around 40g of carbs and 94 in fats. Getting my fats from two slices of bacon with breakfast, eggs and lean ground beef post workout. Filling the rest with chicken breast, veggies and a couple cheese strings alongside protein shakes.

This is the first diet I've counted down to the gram on. My maintenance is about 2000 on the dot, but running 30m on the treadmill daily plus a workout, should I just keep my intake at around 2000 or still lower it to 1700?

You cheeks look hollow. Women can't have low body fat. If you drop too low you will loose your period. It will mess up your hormones, your fertility, your skin quality, hair growth (will start loosing hair in patches), organs, especially pancreas and you will have diarrhea all the time for no reason.
Better see a psychologist for your body dismorphia

>Keto bulking
You have no fucking idea what you're doing.

just eat 60-100g of carbs a day
rest of calorific intake from fat and prot
animal fat is best
if you want to still bulk but loose fat your calorific intake will be very difficult to calculate, so try with smth around +100kcal/day surplus and when you get data - eg 3 weeks minimum adjust the cal intake....
gl hf

also tits or you can stay anyway :)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ephedrine
pleb
efedrin is total shit tear shit

>keto
>IF (20/4)
>carb-backload on heaviest lifting days
easy

16 hours just keep doing that. you can tell it has benefit you when you can go long without eating and still have energy